Author Topic: Don't trust this guy, he doesn't pay.  (Read 3166 times)

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
Re: Don't trust this guy, he doesn't pay.
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 03:36:39 pm »
+4
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 03:53:05 pm »
+2
We only left cuz it smelled and y'all never showered

We did it to survive

Think of the children
And here we see what they became

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 04:15:23 pm »
Not sure if this is a troll thread or blind guy is just retarted. Mmmmm k
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2014, 05:42:23 am »
And some days all you have to do is bait the hook....

many fishes come biting.

I love you all especially you Havelle, it was TLDR but I'm sure it was heartfelt!

EDIT: So when am I getting my 2lp?
I don't know enough

Offline Hoppster

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Billy_Bad_Ass
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2014, 05:48:40 am »
I love you all especially you Havelle, it was TLDR but I'm sure it was heartfelt!

i can sum it up for u with a few of my favorite quotes

I'm a real man 

people like this should go fall off a cliff and have their all of their possessions burned in front of them

The entire logic of your brain is flawed and I highly recommend you go to a medical physician and talk to him about your mental problems

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2014, 05:49:58 am »
Think maybe I should see a dentist about my diabeetus first.

edit: WAIT WHAT?
...fall off a cliff and have their all of their possessions burned in front of them...

Maybe do that in reverse order, I don't think in THAT order it would really worry them about their stuff getting burnt...

Oh and Havelle, 2 things:

1/ Stick to the same tense all they way through a sentence, it helps convince people that you have indeed mastered breathing through your nose, and tying your shoes etc.

2/ Fight me irl?

You're funny man!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 05:53:44 am by BlindGuy »
I don't know enough

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2014, 06:04:40 am »
I had a dealer pull this with me once. I went back into the apartment and called him on it and a couple of his friends got in my face about it.

Now I know this sounds crazy but it is the truth. I knew that one of three things was going to happen, my dealer would be cool and give me what he owed, hopefully a little extra to make up for it, I would get my ass beat by three people and probably robbed, stabbed, and left in a ditch, or I would have to fight back and hope for the best.

As soon as I opened my mouth to try to calm them down I got a fist to the face. First time I had ever been punched in the face. Two more quick blows came in and I hit the ground next to the couch. They started kicking me when I was down. That didnt hurt so much as they were crowding each other for room.

I happened to notice something under the couch that looked hard, shiny, and black. I grabbed it an soon found it was one of those extendable batons(an asp I think they're called) already extended, my lucky day. The kicks didn't hurt so bad so I figured I would just take em until they backed off and gave me a little space.

My window came, they backed off and started talking shit, calling me a pussy and what not. I got up slowly playing it off like I was leaving and when I had my ground I looked at the.fat one and slammed him as hard as I could in the face, I don't know how many teeth I saw fly from his face but it didn't matter, he was down. I tried to come down on the top of the other guys skull but he had already tried to tackle me, being a wrestler I was easily able to direct him into areptile cage that was nearby where the broken glass left a huge gash on his forearm.

I moved in quick and started to beat his spine as best I could with my baton, I got three or four hits in before the dealer grabbed the baton from me and tried to go at ke with it. I got inside his attack and took him to the ground. When he hit he.lost the baton and I started to beat his face as hard as I could, I had no control, it was all rage. Fuck these guys.

The guy who I threw into the cage tackled me off the dealer but didn't hit me directly so he mostly hit air and put his face into the corner of a nearby dresser. Two down.

The dealer got on my back and had me in a choke hold, one of my arms was pinned under me so there wasn't anything I could do about it. I figured that that was going to be the night I was going to die. Great, dead at 16 over .3 grams of weed. Fuck my life.

My dealer held me there for a moment and started talking. He told me he barely knew the guys and the only reason he jumped in was because he thought I was going to kill them and he didn't want to see me go to prison, or have a bunch of cops snooping around his stash.

He asked if I was cool, which I was, and he let me up and made a joke about hiring me as a body guard. He apoligized for the other two who he said he had just started hanging out with, he had never fucked me before so I took his word for it, especially when he grabbed an ounce and threw it my way to apologize.

I left pretty quick after that and have no idea what happened to his friends after that.

A couple days later I heard he got busted with a few thousand pills of extacy, a couple pounds of pot, a kilo of coke, and some other hardcore scary shit(date rape and something else if I remember right) and a 13 year old girl(he was seventeen I think). That was ten to twelve years ago so for all I know he's still in prison.

Sorry man re-reading Catch-22 atm aint got time for this shit. Hope it satisfied you tho. You should start a blog.
I don't know enough

Offline Hoppster

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2014, 06:04:46 am »
TLDR

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2014, 06:15:34 am »

Maybe, but I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?
I don't know enough

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2014, 06:29:00 am »
Don Jaime Astarloa es uno de los pocos maestros de esgrima que quedan en la España de finales del siglo XIX. El general Prim acecha ya al gobierno de Isabel II y la revolución es el tema de las tertulias de café. Don Jaime, ya avanzado en edad, subsiste dando clases a algunos pipiolos y a su buen amigo Luís de Ayala-Vallespín, marqués de los Alumbres. Dedica su tiempo libre a la que ha sido la obsesión de toda su vida: hallar la estocada perfecta. Un día, una misteriosa mujer, Adela de Otero, se presenta reclamando los servicios del maestro. No solo eso; además quiere que le enseñe la estocada de los doscientos escudos, uno de los movimientos más efectivos ideados por el maestro. Lo que Jaime Astarloa ignora es el verdadero motivo por el que Adela de Otero ha acudido a él. El secreto de un importante escándalo que podría salir a la luz está de por medio, y Don Jaime, chapado a la antigua, se verá de pronto envuelto en una complicada trama de engaños y asesinatos.
I don't know enough

Offline Hoppster

• Count
    • View Profile

Offline Torost

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2014, 11:18:58 am »
+3
I dont understand people like you Blindguy..

Spending your own time wasting others time on complete rubbish.. not even funny rubbish..

Should be permamuted ... 

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2014, 12:27:44 pm »
This thread gave me a brain hemorrhage.
Turtles