Author Topic: Kalmarunionen once again + Tueten singing!  (Read 523 times)

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
Kalmarunionen once again + Tueten singing!
« on: December 20, 2013, 01:01:53 am »
+2
So we had two fun battles today, we attacked Kalmarunionen for fun and for exp coz its the end of strat and we wanna burn tickets in exchange for exp, in first battle I have encountered two guys using Long Spears on horse, I have warned them, twice, then I kicked one, he came back and used it again, so I banned him from the battle, the other guy was warned as well and he replied that it is the end of strat so why do I care, once people backed me up, he understood I am being serious and stopped using it, I told both of them I am doing them a favour not to take screens and put them on forum, for which they replied I am whining (ofc what else). We still had about 400 tickets but Kalmarunionen decided to cap the flags and finish the battle earlier because...I dont really know why....

Then the second battle got a bit boring because we had less people (I gently offered the spots for free exp battle to everyone on EU1/EU2 and other TeamSpeaks as well, didnt wanna push it as the battle isnt a big deal, we didnt care if we win or lose, we just wanted to burn the tickets to get the most exp out of it), Kalmarunionen decided 35 minutes before the end and with about 1k tickets left on our side and 4k tickets on their side that they do not enjoy this and capped our flags, because fun battles are boring and because they wanna go play EU1/EU2 or whatever. I have told them we can make forward spawn in front of theirs and make it all faster (just like DRZ did this morning) and they said no...we couldve also chosen to stay in our castle and do nothing till the end of the strat and if we knew what to expect we would definitely rather attack each other than feeding someone asshole's power trip.

This way I want to apologize to Kalmarunionen for bothering them so much with our attack and you can be sure we will never do such stupid thing ever again :) Ill make sure to avoid you guys next time strat is about to end and we want to burn tickets and get something from it. A way to go! Ni!

My thanks goes to everyone who gayed up our TS during the second battle when Tueten played on ukulele and everyone started singing at one point  :lol: I, for myself, must say I have enjoyed the battle very much just thanks to you guys on the TS! Ni!

P.S.: Cum recorded Tueten playing and singing, and its pretty good, ask Tueten for more info, he didnt want me to add the link here :(
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 03:28:15 am by Mongolista »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
Re: Kalmarunionen once again
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 01:30:41 am »
+2
The first battle. Yes we had two guys using a long spear on a horse. I had forgot to put any lances on the army and some people thought it would be funny to abuse the bug and use a long spear instead. We didn't agree and told them multiple times to stop it, which they didn't until one was kick-polled out. After that as far as I was told, they both stopped using the long spear, but the other one still was ban polled. I did not see the guy myself so I'm not sure who's the one lying here - he or Bethrezen.

Most guys in our roster were muted on TS, so controlling everyone was a bit hard. It was never meant to be an XP battle - those are boring. We said from the beginning that we won't cap the flags and we didn't for the next hour or so even though we could have from early on. After that we had to have time before the next battle for roll call and XP gained from fighting was going down. We decided we would cap the flags 15 minutes before the next match, but for some reason some of our mercs decided to take down the flags five minutes before that. We tried to call them back so you'd get a flag back up, but some people wouldn't listen to the "orders".

The second one we had a bigger and stronger roster. Tueten was on our TS asking people to join your side. We told that anyone can go if they wanted, but most were muted, afk or not interested. We decided that best way to give you guys a chance would be to charge out of the Village one by one and not organize at all and waste guys and stuff building siege towers and other stuff. For some reason you chose the same route and fought us back even less organized. You could have had formations, organized cavalry charges and so on, but you decided not to. Tactics would have made the battle more fun for both sides imo. We allowed you to build a forward spawn right next to our village half way in to the battle. I personally tried to protect you the best I could and our guys actually built the spawn mostly for you. After that we waited for five minutes and almost none of your guys selected the forward spawn. We were getting 20k ticks at that point, which is less than we would get on EU1 or 2. At that point we decided to just end it as it was neither fun or gave any xp.

"you can be sure we will never do such stupid thing ever again"
Yep, http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=6207
Hopefully the rosters will be more even for that one, but we won't make it an XP battle. We don't want to do those. We will make it fairer, like maybe open the gates, let you build a forward spawn and so on, but that's it. We have 2000 tickets shiny there to defend, could be a fun fight.

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 01:51:31 am »
I did not accuse anyone of lying and the other Kalmarunionen guy definitely used the long spear after I banned the first guy, because I wanted to make another ban poll after banning the first one and I couldnt because I have already polled one ban ;) I was about to go to spec and screenshot him and put it on forum when he said Fine Fine and stopped doing that.

To the second battle if you were not enjoying it, you can always just leave the battle and let the rest enjoy the exp instead of finishing it all for everyone, at least thats what I would probably do. The forward spawn was set by more than half of our team, which you decided to spawn rape 5 minutes after you told us to build it. The other half of our team could not even set it coz they were chased by cav or rode the flippin catapult throughout the whole map :DDD I understand this is not your fault, but still couldve just left and let the others have fun rather than destroying it for everyone. Its not like it really matters if you lose tickets or equip or w/e.

Good for you, enjoy your Halmar battle tomorrow I will not be there and to be honest I dont even wanna join any more battles with you guys be it fun or proper one. I have enjoyed Grandmom and Arn for a bit who were on the same page and I appreciate they have tried to follow my ideas.
(click to show/hide)

Offline TePlayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Ni
    • View Profile
    • niknights.eu
  • Game nicks: Cum _ Ni
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 02:50:35 am »
+5
Teutensupes sing during our Battle for Amashke

http://www.lpjt-alfa.wz.cz/audio/Tuetensuppe_Ni_Records001.wav

Yipiyáááájeyyy
Cofounder and supporter of MB

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 03:25:02 am »
+1
hahah  tuten   yipayeyyooooo

EDIT: i dont know if i am allowed to post this but hell, sue me if i am not

https://soundcloud.com/latvian-the-potato/muffins-foot-tapping

https://soundcloud.com/latvian-the-potato/plated-boots
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 03:37:13 am by Latvian »
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
Re: Kalmarunionen once again + Tueten singing!
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 12:44:24 pm »
+2
We did everything in our power to let you have your own way, but in vain.

Try to organize some more next time our paths cross, then we (you) might actually pull these "fun"battles off.
You have noone to blame but yourself since we almost didnt even try to end it in any way.

And the second battle was pathetic, atleast 5-6 (edit: of a total of 25???) of your peeps ran around naked and built shit like towers ETC.
AND we let you guys build a spawn etc, but when you did not put up any resistance and it was like 00:45 or something we decided that it wasn't worth it to get 20k xp and just watch you "derp" around.

Sorry if you feel abused, but it must be fun for both parties for this to happen.

Regards, Lekis
XOXO
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Re: Kalmarunionen once again + Tueten singing!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 01:01:39 pm »
Kudos to Tuetensuppe for singing Johny Cash!

Thats why I fucking love that guy..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login