Author Topic: Wich HRE my old friend banned me from eu_1?  (Read 2373 times)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Wich HRE my old friend banned me from eu_1?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 06:39:10 pm »
One must not open a ragepoll by any means, what are we discussing here :wink:
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline NJ_Legion_Icedtea

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norsemen
  • Game nicks: Norse_Icedtea
  • IRC nick: Icedtea
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 06:56:24 pm »
+1
 :wink:

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 07:08:45 pm »
+1
ERZIECUNT I GOT YOUR BACK LET THE BAD MEANIES COME!!

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 07:13:28 pm »
+1
I don't give a single fuck about my ban time. But for god sake, ban those morons with a crossbow on horseback. I don't even wonder why cRPG is so fucked up boring and eu_1 is empty.

Doesn't sound like this game is enjoyable for you, maybe you should try something else? 

Also why the hell are polls on in the first place?  Shouldn't turning them off be the first thing an admin does when joining a server?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 07:32:59 pm »
+7
Doesn't sound like this game is enjoyable for you, maybe you should try something else? 

Also why the hell are polls on in the first place?  Shouldn't turning them off be the first thing an admin does when joining a server?

From reading the forums all these old eu players are quitting. I actually popped into eu 1 a few times this week and I've determined that EU is unplayable, I once tried to flee from 7 horse archers with me having 165 ping. NA is very playable and very fun, we also have less try-hard admins willing to ban everyone without notice. Maybe he is trying to bring to light one of the underlying problems in eu1 but unfortunately did it in a immature way?  :wink: (am I doing this right?)

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Alec

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Caval-reee!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: Bittersweet
  • IRC nick: Alec
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 07:35:00 pm »

I really enjoyed this game so far, i like DTV and siege, duel server is my favourite place to be. But that very rare time i join eu_1 and get insta banned for a stupid ragepoll ruines a lot yes. I'm ragepolled myself, heard a lot of inappropriate words and opinions about me and guess what? Not one single admin who acted or even said something. I'm man enough to handle stuff like this, it's all by all just a game, so i don't see any needs to report such things or create a temporary banthread on the forums. I'm kinda laughing at the admin who act in such a silly way, maybe you were raging too?

So, i'm done with this thread. If Erzengel reads this, i request to be unbanned please or at least decrease the time. My apologies for my insults regarding the title of this topic and my first post.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Offline Dermik

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • DEFENDING_THE_STAIRS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Defending_the_stairs,Conqueror_litchin,Fagssassin
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 10:30:40 pm »
I really enjoyed this game so far, i like DTV and siege, duel server is my favourite place to be. But that very rare time i join eu_1 and get insta banned for a stupid ragepoll ruines a lot yes. I'm ragepolled myself, heard a lot of inappropriate words and opinions about me and guess what? Not one single admin who acted or even said something. I'm man enough to handle stuff like this, it's all by all just a game, so i don't see any needs to report such things or create a temporary banthread on the forums. I'm kinda laughing at the admin who act in such a silly way, maybe you were raging too?

So, i'm done with this thread. If Erzengel reads this, i request to be unbanned please or at least decrease the time. My apologies for my insults regarding the title of this topic and my first post.
Got solution. Just don't join eu1 if the admin is dumb. His problem That he can't wake up Well, and has to give insta ban cuz he just can and is at bad mood. Also he had no valid reason so yeah... Let it be and leave eu1 to others.

AKA : DEFENDING_THE_STAIRS

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2013, 10:44:55 pm »
+3
Consider you are asking a German admin why he did use the biggest gun in his arsenal to punish the smallest offense.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2013, 11:09:15 pm »
+3
Why do so many of you think that people who are breaking the rules first need several warnings before they get banned? Just control your rage, follow the rules and nothing will happen. I also rage quit(e) a lot but I don't poll other players only because they have killed me with a class I don't like.

You are talking about me ruining your fun Alec? Are you serious? You were the one trying to ruin the fun of another player (and annoying everybody else on the server with your stupid mid round poll), not me. Several players were demanding a ban for you and you deserved it...

I did ask you for the reason for your poll by the way. There was no answer so I banned you after about one minute.

You ask for an earlier unban and apologize but one sentence above you say that you laugh at me because I was acting in a silly way? Well, I have already heard apologies that were at least a little bit more honest...

Normally I would just lift your ban, but you don't seem to be able to accept your misbehaviour at all...

Got solution. Just don't join eu1 if the admin is dumb. His problem That he can't wake up Well, and has to give insta ban cuz he just can and is at bad mood. Also he had no valid reason so yeah... Let it be and leave eu1 to others.

Griefing another player for no reason and annoying the rest of the server is not a valid reason for a ban? Oh boy...

@ Kafein

Rage polling is hardly the smallest offence. ;) It is one of the worst imo. It affects the whole server and might lead to the loss of the multi for the other player (I would prefer to get teamkilled instead of losing x5 to be honest).

Offline Dermik

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • DEFENDING_THE_STAIRS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Defending_the_stairs,Conqueror_litchin,Fagssassin
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2013, 12:34:18 am »
Why do so many of you think that people who are breaking the rules first need several warnings before they get banned? Just control your rage, follow the rules and nothing will happen. I also rage quit(e) a lot but I don't poll other players only because they have killed me with a class I don't like.

You are talking about me ruining your fun Alec? Are you serious? You were the one trying to ruin the fun of another player (and annoying everybody else on the server with your stupid mid round poll), not me. Several players were demanding a ban for you and you deserved it...

I did ask you for the reason for your poll by the way. There was no answer so I banned you after about one minute.

You ask for an earlier unban and apologize but one sentence above you say that you laugh at me because I was acting in a silly way? Well, I have already heard apologies that were at least a little bit more honest...

Normally I would just lift your ban, but you don't seem to be able to accept your misbehaviour at all...

Griefing another player for no reason and annoying the rest of the server is not a valid reason for a ban? Oh boy...

@ Kafein

Rage polling is hardly the smallest offence. ;) It is one of the worst imo. It affects the whole server and might lead to the loss of the multi for the other player (I would prefer to get teamkilled instead of losing x5 to be honest).
"Oh boy" Dude. At first of all. Calm your tittiez. You could make this as your first comment. And everything would go in another way, (the easier one) now your reasons explain it Well. Next time you don't need to give back insults. Oki? Just to make sure.
So yeah you gave us reason and Well explained. But duhh... Did it hurt to write like a true admin? Next time do this reason explanation first. Good luck

AKA : DEFENDING_THE_STAIRS

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2013, 12:46:53 am »
+2
AAAF

ALL ADMINS ARE my old friendS

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2013, 12:51:21 am »
Again, do you really think that I was trying to insult him? :o Seems like you don't know me at all. I wouldn't have used these smilies then for sure... :P Why should I even do this? Because he called me a my old friend and yellow creep? Nah. :lol: I actually had to laugh when I saw this thread the first time.

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2013, 01:30:36 am »
+6
Players act like dicks to an admin, then expect the admin to treat them with respect....Riiiiiiight.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2013, 01:37:58 am »
+1
help help im being repressed
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Alec

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Caval-reee!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: Bittersweet
  • IRC nick: Alec
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2013, 10:54:11 am »

What reason do i have to give you? It's a ragepoll lol. And that ban was instant. Even if i had a reason i wouldnt had the time to type it.

I also rage quit(e) a lot but I don't poll other players only because they have killed me with a class I don't like

Actually, he didn't kill me at all.

You were the one trying to ruin the fun of another player

As he was ruining mine (and yours and everybody else)

Did i say i don't admit i'm wrong? Yes, i fully accept and admit i ragepolled him and this is against the rules.
What i actually say is that your action was overacted. I never saw an admin banning someone for a ragepoll. Kick, yes. Mute, sure. But ban? Keep it real man.

Visit DTV more often and you'll be able to ban half of the crpg community.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."