Author Topic: Veluca Stands.  (Read 6920 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Veluca Stands.
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2013, 04:02:49 am »
+5
so you are saying you went into their TS. Did you pretend to be in tkov? If so you graduate to dickbag. Grats!

Now you are also assuming something vital. That once you convinced some people in the channel.... that they in turn never spoke to anyone else. So thinking you at most got the people in the channel is naive.

Oh Bale, you keep trying to fight the good fight but you don't accept and or realize that Kesh did come in to our TS and pretend to be Uumdi of Chaos. Which was incredibly stupid on his part because the majority of us love and know Uumdi. So what now. McDeath is a shitlord and so is Kesh. What exactly is the point? These are things we all know.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2013, 04:08:24 am »
+6
Every faction has somebody who has done something so absolutely fucktarded that it brought internet shame on to them.  It's all a matter of admitting to it and realizing that at least one person affiliated with your clan is a moron.  I don't know why FCC has such a hard time admitting that they too make errors, it's almost like everything is okay if they do it but horribly wrong when someone else does it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2013, 04:44:51 am »
Arty, that is the mindset of all of the crpg community.

Hey tkov, am i ever gonna get my looms back.

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2013, 04:49:31 am »
Every faction has somebody who has done something so absolutely fucktarded that it brought internet shame on to them.  It's all a matter of admitting to it and realizing that at least one person affiliated with your clan is a moron.  I don't know why FCC has such a hard time admitting that they too make errors, it's almost like everything is okay if they do it but horribly wrong when someone else does it.
I owned up to what I did right away. I knew I had to otherwise Kesh would just have a field day of making up things that I did not do.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2013, 04:55:24 am »
+2

but at least half the shit we get accused of is stuff that has been done to us but that we havent ever done. LL used to say "everything is ok when fighting FCC!" and so they did all sorts of awful things that we have never done to others... yet they appear to be perfectly cool dudes to everyone else they deal with. Plus the vast majority of our sketchy shit is all Kesh.

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2013, 05:21:23 am »
i want my loomed item to be delivered to anyone in the dracul clan. That is fair and will appease me seeing as i am perma-banned but still!

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2013, 05:34:18 am »
+11
Am I the only person that actually thinks all of this conniving trickery is actually kind of cool? IMO strategus is only interesting because it's player driven and this is all a part of that. To me grudges, bribes, spies, disguises, hearsay, surprise attacks, etc, just make the game deeper and more dynamic.

(click to show/hide)
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2013, 12:02:15 pm »
Will someone give Philosiraptor his loom back?! JESUS what kind of heartless assholes are you?

Do you know how long it takes to get those damn things?!  :evil:

Offline Kartoffel_Salat

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Panda, Panda_, Creamsicle, Pandascrub
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2013, 07:23:34 pm »
+1
Jesus.

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2013, 03:35:24 am »
So Philo, I have nothing to do with you not getting your looms back, BUT.  Trist will be back soon and will sort it out.  It seems clear that we haven't given your loom back because you're permabanned.  I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be putting up a fuss for e-items you can't use.  Why are you permabanned, anyway?
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2013, 03:42:46 am »
I'll go ahead and tell you right now that we won't be giving your looms to someone else.  Get your shit straightened out and we'll talk.  This shit has nothing to do with my thread, and we owe nothing to a player who is forbidden from participating in crpg.
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2013, 04:01:23 am »
+1
forbidden

Banished. Forever to suffer a life of sanity and heterosexual tortures.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2013, 04:05:20 am »
+3
Plus the vast majority of our sketchy shit is all Kesh.

So ban Kesh? Can't be done smoothrich did and after countless OMG I can't be banned threads he was unbanned. You can't ban someone because they are a total fucking shit lord and everyone knows it (Kesh). But you can kick them out of your clan. Until then you are the people that enjoy Kesh's company and defend him on the forums aka shitbags.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 04:10:46 am by Brontosauce »

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2013, 04:18:56 am »
+4
So ban Kesh? Can't be done smoothrich did and after countless OMG I can't be banned threads he was unbanned. You can't ban someone because they are a total fucking shit lord and everyone knows it (Kesh). But you can kick them out of your clan. Until then you are the people that enjoy Kesh's company and defend him on the forums aka shitbags.

You are a giant ass on the forums, that doesn't make rhalzo and others who like you shitbags does it?

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2013, 05:31:20 am »
You are a giant ass on the forums, that doesn't make rhalzo and others who like you shitbags does it?

Bronto's shittiness doesn't even compare to Kesh's shittiness.
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read