Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 484492 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #10245 on: July 22, 2015, 01:26:37 am »
cheaper oil from Iran, good job :)
الله أكبر الله أكبر
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #10246 on: July 22, 2015, 03:16:04 am »

wow that looked beautiful

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10247 on: July 22, 2015, 04:25:51 pm »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #10248 on: July 24, 2015, 02:29:30 am »
Why are Ukrainians and Russians still killing each other? Grow up guys. Can't you just agree to some states rights bullshit in Eastern Ukraine where they pay tribute to Kiev and stay one country, but just allow Russian-flag waving Cossacks to go around beating up gays and hanging paintings of Putin everywhere or whatever the goal is?

I seriously don't understand the problem here when there is so much room for compromise. Fucking East Slav scum.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10249 on: July 24, 2015, 08:26:11 am »
    Why are Ukrainians and Russians still killing each other? Grow up guys. Can't you just agree to some states rights bullshit in Eastern Ukraine where they pay tribute to Kiev and stay one country, but just allow Russian-flag waving Cossacks to go around beating up gays and hanging paintings of Putin everywhere or whatever the goal is?
I seriously don't understand the problem here when there is so much room for compromise. Fucking East Slav scum.
Ukraine has two options. Sell all factories for half-price or continue to receive dollars for the war with Putin.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #10250 on: July 24, 2015, 10:27:54 am »

Lets see a typical russian answer:
Ukraine ...<blablabla>... Putin.putler.
NOTICE - its "UKRAINE" first, not putler. Though in fact - its the opposite :rolleyes: Once russia stops pouring its bullshit on the flames - they will die out in a month or two...

As to why putler and his sheeple want to continue still? ... well... because he is an impersonation of average trying to cling to power with the only trick available to him: war and external enemy, both of which "unify" russias sheeple-populace and help divert from the actual bullshit that the local cleptocracy is throwing up.

Also - a bit from some twatter:
https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/623882251298832384/photo/1
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 10:35:45 am by Kuujis »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #10251 on: July 24, 2015, 10:56:50 am »
You know I have to admit Ukraine's government is prob very much to blame here, for not being transparently corrupt enough. Any proper Cold War 2.0 regime would be letting US and Russia woo and bribe them for decades without provoking one side too much. I guess overthrowing your democratically elected President a week after he announces some trade deal with Russia is bad for business and kinda awful negotiating lol.

It sounds like to me the West wants to invest in infrastructure and crap in Ukraine, aka open up McDonalds and steal oil prob lol or whatever, while Russia gets lots of cheap exports from Eastern Ukraine factories while Russia gives them fuel electricity etc? None of this shit is mutually exclusive in the first place..

If those idiots sat down and made a deal that made it legally binding and abundantly the USA prob is more interested in building businesses in Ukraine with loads of kickbacks down the line to Dick Cheney (Haliburton) or whoever is still pulling the strings, not NATO bases. Why would we want to nuke our only ride to the International Space Station?

I mean.. wouldn't Ukraine be more productive with more investment and fair trade by America AND Russia?

Quick google of Ukraine and Haliburton and it sounds pretty on point and extremely retarded.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/with-stakes-in-ukraine-us-companies-hope-for-stability/

America putting sanctions on Russia for their unlawful military intervention in Ukraine probably does more to damage Ukraine's economy instead of Russia's in the end I bet, since Russia is Ukraine's chief line of credit and primary trade partner. And the whole reason US officials are probably mad in the first place is how much money is being lost. Sanctions could be harming the country as bad as the neverending embarrassingly melodramatic secession attempts by random cities that are so painfully obvious as FSB operations from top to bottom staffed by drunk slav rednecks who get free vodka for waving a Russian made DPR flag around like its the fourth of july. This shit should've stopped after those idiots shot down a commericial airliner with big boy weapons that don't belong outside of first world (and I guess Russia counts too heh) militaries with real chains of command and crap.

Poor Ukraine. Is Russia just being greedy or is no one even negotiating in good faith to begin with?

Maybe we really should send someone like Donald Trump over there lmao, he'll figure out how to make everyone rich so no one gets all butt hurt about a deal and overthrows their lawful government or indiscriminately shells civilian packed cities with artillery or whatever for another year. This shit started out as contract negotiations about some loan crap that left half of Ukraine livid over the terms, maybe just rewind time if possible and make a better deal or something that has some profit and prosperity in it for all of us civilized people, East Vs West crap isn't even cool when both sides are actually more worried about crazy fucker islamic jihadists anyways. PPl make conspiracy theories to explain our shitty, downward spiraling globally corrupt international economy and immature, greedy leaders having temper tantrums when they don't get their way lol
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:01:24 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #10252 on: July 24, 2015, 11:13:46 am »
You know I have to admit Ukraine's government is prob very much to blame here, for not being transparently corrupt enough. Any proper Cold War 2.0 regime would be letting US and Russia woo and bribe them for decades without provoking one side too much. I guess overthrowing your democratically elected President a week after he announces some trade deal with Russia is bad for business and kinda awful negotiating lol.

It sounds like to me the West wants to invest in infrastructure and crap in Ukraine, aka open up McDonalds and steal oil prob lol or whatever, while Russia gets lots of cheap exports from Eastern Ukraine factories while Russia gives them fuel electricity etc? None of this shit is mutually exclusive in the first place..

If those idiots sat down and made a deal that made it legally binding and abundantly the USA prob is more interested in building businesses in Ukraine with loads of kickbacks down the line to Dick Cheney (Haliburton) or whoever is still pulling the strings, not NATO bases. Why would we want to nuke our only ride to the International Space Station?

I mean.. wouldn't Ukraine be more productive with more investment and fair trade by America AND Russia?

Quick google of Ukraine and Haliburton and it sounds pretty on point and extremely retarded.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/with-stakes-in-ukraine-us-companies-hope-for-stability/

America putting sanctions on Russia for their unlawful military intervention in Ukraine probably does more to damage Ukraine's economy instead of Russia's in the end I bet, since Russia is Ukraine's chief line of credit and primary trade partner. And the whole reason US officials are probably mad in the first place is how much money is being lost. Sanctions could be harming the country as bad as the neverending embarrassingly melodramatic secession attempts by random cities that are so painfully obvious as FSB operations from top to bottom staffed by drunk slav rednecks who get free vodka for waving a Russian made DPR flag around like its the fourth of july. This shit should've stopped after those idiots shot down a commericial airliner with big boy weapons that don't belong outside of first world (and I guess Russia counts too heh) militaries with real chains of command and crap.

Poor Ukraine. Is Russia just being greedy or is no one even negotiating in good faith to begin with?

Maybe we really should send someone like Donald Trump over there lmao, he'll figure out how to make everyone rich so no one gets all butt hurt about a deal and overthrows their lawful government or indiscriminately shells civilian packed cities with artillery or whatever for another year. This shit started out as contract negotiations about some loan crap that left half of Ukraine livid over the terms, maybe just rewind time if possible and make a better deal or something that has some profit and prosperity in it for all of us civilized people, East Vs West crap isn't even cool when both sides are actually more worried about crazy fucker islamic jihadists anyways. PPl make conspiracy theories to explain our shitty, downward spiraling globally corrupt international economy and immature, greedy leaders having temper tantrums when they don't get their way lol

You are discussing things from a reasonable perspective, GIVEN THAT ALL THE PLAYERS act REASONABLY. Would you call an artificial war reasonable? Would you call reasonable denying Ukraine its right of choice? ala - "if you sign that agreement with EU, our treaties on borders and other are null and void" (which is what some punk from russian government said to Ukraine just before all hell broke loose)? russia is NOT a reasonable partner in any sort of negotiations, until it comes to its senses. Unfortunately - its that simple...

As to negotiating with russia... there was this ... Merkel? She tried in world leader summit... Thought of herself as "old pal of putler", understanding him, russian language, old easter germany born, etc... Lets see what she has to say with regards to putler and negotiating with him... OH, here is the line after their midnight discussions... "dude is from another reality" (sue me if I'm wrong on the quote :P ) Sooo... who do you want to negotiate with? Puppets, who have no say? putler, who is in another reality?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #10253 on: July 24, 2015, 01:07:54 pm »
OH, here is the line after their midnight discussions... "dude is from another reality" (sue me if I'm wrong on the quote :P ) Sooo... who do you want to negotiate with? Puppets, who have no say? putler, who is in another reality?

Yeah he's from a reality much like America where we don't respect anything European leaders have to say or could theoretically (with America's permission of course lol) do lol. Having no economic/energy independence, or technological innovation in basically every possible sector, no military, nor even any more great musicians or artists or philosophers or anything even..

Russia and America basically chaperoned a world full of idiots in tandem for decades of unprecedented peace, prosperity, and technological advancement. Operating on "another level" from the European powers since all of you, Germany especially, tried as hard as they could to make the 20th century the last century ever for the human race.  Merkel prob spent 5 minutes talking to the President of the Russian Federation like he was some Greek deadbeat goon while making a bunch of unilateral demands for concessions until her top aide whispered in Merkel's ear "uh Madam? Half of Europe will freeze to death if Russia cuts off our fuel.. and I owe the Russian mafia 10 million dollars from a bad Superbowl bet, please don't piss their boss Putin off" so she excused herself for a vaginal douching as an excuse to walk out of negotiations accomplishing absolutely nothing for the people of Ukraine. Then of course began immediately insulting him in the press the next day like thats a good way for the leaders of global superpower states to be diplomatic at all.

Honestly Putin has done a better job with Russia than Merkel has done with the EU as well lol. I predict in the very near future the USA and Russia (obviously with Putin still in charge) will be buds again, maybe organizing the first manned mission to Mars or something for the sake of human civilization and science like we always try to do, while elsewhere in the world the UK drops the Euro, causing all your banks to fail, ISIS begins using the disenfranchised Arab ghettos that currently litter Europe to launch missiles making Paris resemble Gaza, with destitute Greek citizens assassinating German politicians and detonating suicide car bombs as the only way left to stop Merkel's apartheid austerity that is terrorizing Southern Europe.

Haha now that I think about it, this whole Ukraine (and imminent collapse of the European Union lol) situation is basically because Germany started taking itself seriously as some kind of superpower that sets international standards, instead of their real history as dozens of warmongering embittered polities/retards who only unite as a nation to go rampaging around Central Europe like some autistic toddler's tantrum while using Eastern Europeans like in Ukraine as slave labor, then and now. If they aren't too busy genociding them by the tens of millions I guess lol
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:35:55 pm by Smoothrich »

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10254 on: July 24, 2015, 01:45:01 pm »
+2
Your ignorance of history and world affairs is baffling. I sincerely hope you're just stereotyping the uneducated, degenerate redneck.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #10255 on: July 24, 2015, 01:47:47 pm »
You actually fall for that? I thought it was overdone, a bit more subtle and it would have worked much better..

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10256 on: July 24, 2015, 01:59:26 pm »
It was overdone, but I'm afraid all the posturing covers an embarrassing kernel of sincerity. Read some serious scholarships on these topics, Smoothrich, and try travelling outside the US. It's a big world out there.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:39:04 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Osakasa

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Osa|Kasa|la
« Reply #10257 on: July 24, 2015, 02:05:19 pm »
(click to show/hide)

This is the reason why I love freedom of speech. You have no freaking idea what you will get. Might fell for a trap as cmp already hinted.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10258 on: July 24, 2015, 02:33:49 pm »
+1
Someone actually reads Smoothrich's long posts?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1712
  • Infamy: 1138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #10259 on: July 24, 2015, 02:50:00 pm »
I predict in the very near future the USA and Russia (obviously with Putin still in charge) will be buds again

USA and Russia were never buds. Has something to do with being superpowers competing for supremacy. Which isn't the case these days, but used to be in the past. China and USA are very much involved with each other but they aren't buds either.