Author Topic: Why was I banned?  (Read 270 times)

Offline Maryisgoodtome

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrell
  • Game nicks: SKoT_Prince_Mary
  • IRC nick: Mary
Why was I banned?
« on: November 24, 2013, 07:26:29 pm »
LOCK PLEASE. BUCATINI FIXED.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I was on a NA server, Defend the Viscount gamemode, this morning on my alt. character, BePROLynn and was repeatedly kicked by Bucatini. I was never given a warning of what I was doing and I am still confused. Someone on their own told me that I had to have a weapon and I did so by buying a staff, since I respect and forgot to put points on strength side. I rejoined the server and played for a couple of rounds WITH MY NEW WOOD STAFF. Later, some guy went on called PinkyTripleX or something like that asking for a weapon since he did not spawn with one. I had played with this guy many other times and I immediately gave him MY NEW WOOD STAFF and was kicked without a warning because I was waiting to pick up a bots' weapon. Bucatini just kept using his 'show names' cheats and kicked people like their was no tommorow. Is he in a bad mood or just that time of the month? How about a simple 10 word-sentence warning next time? Now, I'm wondering how long this useless ban will be for.

EDIT: I just talked to PinkyTripleX and FapFap on Battle and they told me the guy didn't even write anything when they told them what happened. That he simply ignored and kept playing the game of kick-the-noob. :)

EDIT: Just saw Bucatini ban some guy that did not spawn with a weapon WITH A WARNING. His friend told Bucatini to please unban and he did so. Sooo. Fix please :) I'd take screenshots but I have no fucking clue how.

Thanks for every other admin except Bucatini  :mad:,
SKoT_Prince_Mary (main)
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 11:17:59 pm by Maryisgoodtome »

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
Re: Why was I banned?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 03:13:30 am »
 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login