Author Topic: War of Northern Aggression  (Read 32600 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: War of Northern Aggression
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2013, 05:13:01 am »
+11
Always bet on black.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Scervo

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2013, 05:15:33 am »
Its really telling that the minute we go to war with FCC, Kesh begins the rounds on TS' trying to break apart our alliance by trying to talk Dracul into not participating in the war. Nice Kesh, really classy move there. That sort of shady business is going to go over real well with the Dracul members (and Raven guys, the Frisians already dislike yall enough).

I have absolutely nothing to do with this war and have nothing against either side, but I just thought someone should point out how absurd this part that I quoted/underlined is. How is it a shady/dick move to tell someone that you do not want to go to war with them? I dont see it as trying to break apart the alliance (although it is a war), I see it as trying to avoid war with a clan that he has nothing against.

~i like all 4 of these clans, my issue was with the statement, not any of the factions involved or the war itself~
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 05:26:43 am by Scervo »

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2013, 05:18:11 am »
I have absolutely nothing to do with this war and have nothing against either side, but I just thought someone should point out how absurd this part that I quoted/underlined is. How is it a shady/dick move to tell someone that you do not want to go to war with them?

He tried to break up a alliance of friends to win a war on strategus. Thats why.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2013, 05:20:33 am »
+5
It is called diplomacy. Nothing shady about it. If that is the case then i say you guys are shady for trying to get the entire map against us. Hurry up and send flowers to EU to see if they would also like to add some support. Maybe a fruit basket to the devs.. Am I missing anyone?
Leader of BS

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2013, 05:22:44 am »
+5
g fucking g
if u got 10 ps u have skill

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2013, 05:28:45 am »
Why? Because we went into talks with Matey/Murder/some other FCC into breaking off his FCC from warring with us?(Sarcasm)

Because that's the situation here, your analogy sucks.

My FCC is willing to not go to war with your CC if your CC will not go to war with my FCC.
That was a short war.  :rolleyes:

Offline Just A Random Pizza Guy

• Count
  • Renown: 153
  • Infamy: 3
  • Bottom Shot NA/Ban thread Attorney.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul/Fuck Ravens
  • Game nicks: Random_Pizza_Guy
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2013, 05:30:35 am »
+11
Pizza Guy sat on the porch of his home and stared into his ill-tended grass. He reached into his satchel and whistled. A small bird descended into the weeds that had begun sprouting through the cracks in the porch. He then pulled out several objects, violently grabbed the retarded bird and tied the objects around it, then threw the bird as hard as he could all the way to FCC territory. Hoping to end some of the unnecessary hostilities that erupted from the declaration. Pizzaguy only hopes this will help with their resolve in this PERIOD of hostility.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 02:49:06 am by Just A Random Pizza Guy »

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2013, 06:04:14 am »
+7
Pizza Guy sat on the porch of his home and stared into his ill-tended grass. He reached into his satchel and whistled. A small bird descended into the weeds that had begun sprouting through the cracks in the porch. He then pulled out several objects, violently grabbed the retarded bird and tied the objects around it, then threw the bird as hard as he could all the way to FCC territory. Hoping to end some of the unnecessary hostilities that erupted from the declaration. Their anger was somewhat strange, yet unacceptable. Period.
(click to show/hide)

What I got out of that:

(click to show/hide)

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Zanze

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Zan
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2013, 06:10:31 am »
+10
Interesting how I was driving around today and saw a big sign that said "FCC" and I was like holy shit, I found Kesh's house! Sadly it was just Florida Children's Care. Still, very cool how I bump into that and remember you guys and come back home and now we are at war. Oh wells, more fun for everyone I guess. Hopefully I get more honor duels with Matey, the other one we had the other day may have influenced a growing desire to actually come and play again. I do also look forward to claiming my 1 Kesh kill / battle no matter the sacrifices required...

Good luck FCC, I look forward to many epic battles.

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2013, 06:29:55 am »
+6
As Dracul's elected monarch butterfly, I hereby proclaim war upon you yankee filth.
THE CENTER SHALL RISE AGAIN.(What?)
Anyway, you guys are acting more like the federal communications commission than the free companies of calradia.
Shouldn't you guys be running a campaign based on free trade or something?
Rather than this whore-mongering propaganda filled nightmare that as Chapter-Master of the Raven Guard, Corvus Corax Turboflex, wisely put as "the reason everyone wants to go to war with you,"
why not just chill out and stop drama-whoring this entire thing out of proportion.

I personally like you guys but when you come into our teamspeak spewing shit about how our relationship with you over cRPG should reflect the way we do our business on strat, and attempt to sever us from our alliance purely based upon the fact that we enjoy your company, then you are barking up the wrong fucking tree.

The Ravens have had our backs since they were NH.
Relit, has been in our clan previously, and has since been one of our closest friends and a well respected sage in our circles. So if I'm going to choose to do my strat business based on a personal relationship, then he deserves our loyalty a fuckload and a half more than you do. By the way if you fuck with him I will personally go and violently break into your home and shit in places that you can't even feasibly imagine. I'll shit IN your fucking dog. I'll shit inside of and on top of your ceiling fan. I will eat an inhumanly possible amount of taco bell, and I will gas your entire family with methane and cheap spices in a way that would make stalin's ghost start lobbying at the geneva convention out of his love for humanity.

Don't make this war worse on you than it's already going to be.
If you thought of us to be gay before this, you are in for a surprise. We can gay you out in ways that will make you question your own sexuality.
When we're done with you, you're going to willingly come to us in fuzzy handcuffs and a ball gag and beg for the kind of rape that only we can provide. You will want our central confederacy cock the same way your throat aches for water when you awake.

We want a fun war. We want xp. We want to be reasonable with you and have good battle times and not gay each other out.
Don't lose your chance at a reasonable war with reasonable human beings because of some garbage you post on the forum.

This is not a warning. This is a proclamation.

Ready your armies. Rile up your veterans. Produce an armament. Redefine your tactics.
I expect no less than a good fight.
I'm coming.
With me I bring the finest fighting force ever assembled on this piece of shit game.
We are Mortem Incarnatus.
We are going to quite literally kill you to death.

The best royalty I can do you is to say that if your troops carry with them coffins, that I shall give out proper burials on request.
Sadly, I fear there is not enough wood nor dirt in Calradia to supply that demand.

Rain or shine, your ass is mine.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:34:56 am by Deltah »
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2013, 06:45:35 am »
(click to show/hide)

We been bros with Dracul since Strat 1 I think... and we were bros with NH since they formed. So saying you've been bros with each other longer than you've been bros with us might not be accurate though you've been closer bros in strat 4 at the least cause you bros didn't really want to be close bros with us in strat 4.

anyways bro. How the war will play it no one knows yet, its off a dramatic (zing) start but thats cause of the way you guys chose to start it!

also, Fuck the south. If you hicks knew how to build things I would come burn your white house down. You also better leave a lot of your troops home or your workforce will rise up and kill you guys cause you pay shitty wages.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2013, 06:58:45 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

We been bros with Dracul since Strat 1 I think... and we were bros with NH since they formed. So saying you've been bros with each other longer than you've been bros with us might not be accurate though you've been closer bros in strat 4 at the least cause you bros didn't really want to be close bros with us in strat 4.

anyways bro. How the war will play it no one knows yet, its off a dramatic (zing) start but thats cause of the way you guys chose to start it!

also, Fuck the south. If you hicks knew how to build things I would come burn your white house down. You also better leave a lot of your troops home or your workforce will rise up and kill you guys cause you pay shitty wages.

You guys tossed us a village back in strat 1, but it got sold to LLJK because we were extremely inactive and didn't want to fight them over it.  If anything, we've been bros with CHAOS longer than anybody because we gave them troops when they were RS in Strat 1 and again in Strat 2 against...

BRD!  Yup, not the first time we've fought you guys.  But even back then I thought you guys were cool, despite taking Haven under your wing right in the middle of our "great civil war".

I would consider us much closer to the Ravens and the Frisians, as we've actually been in the same faction twice now and have interacted with them much more.  But don't get me wrong, we've always like FCC, we've just never wanted to be FCC.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2013, 07:35:51 am »
+3
Looks like there are two FCC's now.

Offline DaruviansUnmutedAccount

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 49
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2013, 07:36:30 am »
+9
As a member of the Free traitord Cavalieres of Frisia, this thread makes me feel very conflicted.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2013, 07:43:50 am »
As a member of the Free traitord Cavalieres of Frisia, this thread makes me feel very conflicted.
Just go raid some caravans and you'll be fine.