Author Topic: Ban Merc_Strudog for Rage Poll and fake Ban thread  (Read 378 times)

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
Ban Merc_Strudog for Rage Poll and fake Ban thread
« on: October 09, 2013, 01:40:21 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
Gomer, Panos, Mer_Strudog, and I don't know the rest of the clan.
2. Name of offending character(s)
Merc_Strudog
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
4:10 Pst
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
So I have been playing EU all day while I wait for the out come of my UnBan Thread Essay. Had no issues and had a good time. Then Panos and his gang of hoodlums log in and go on a rant about how my Yankee ass needs to be removed. Look at logs and see howmany polls they made against me for no reason. Check there chat it'll make you'r job a walk in the park. ANYWAY I have kept my head down because again I am trying to get unbanned. So last game I played cav was eating us alive so I threw spikes in a main doorway. Later that round I ran over there to hear someone hitting the spike I turned the corner and threw a throwing knife. It turned out to be a friendly and it team killed him. I said sorry but he ban poll'd me instantly after. It didn't pass and admin removed polls after that because of the amount of VrG guys spamming them. That's what happened. Then Panos went on a rant about how whiney yankees needd to be banned and blah blah blah spam spam spam. Then as I go to update my ban thread I see his shit ban thread so I say fuck it I'll post mine with screenies.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
Idk these EU guys were all nice and cool then VrG came in and went on a Anti-Capatilist rant and started poll banning me (they all failed)
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
(click to show/hide)
Blueberry Muffin was there and I asked him to kick the guy but he seem'd busy. Also Pimp was there but again didn't reply to my I chat.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 01:51:50 pm by Gomer »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login