Author Topic: shogun 2: epic last stand  (Read 6781 times)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: shogun 2: epic last stand
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 05:04:29 pm »
Wäääh Wääääh, now when i know what i did wasn't special i need a great excuse to still be kewl!

And now i'm gonna get upset about a joke, fuck you, k?

Don't take it serious. No one actually cares that you are absolutely shit at the game. No excuses needed pal.
And don't double post please, makes you look silly willy.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 06:04:12 pm »

Don't take it serious. No one actually cares that you are absolutely shit at the game. No excuses needed pal.
Lolololo. Althou I think Steel is a bit mean, he is correct about the double posting. Forum dickheads and children are easly identified by them having the need to line up multible posts in a row. Use edit, only douchebags multipost.

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 07:14:36 pm »

nobody asked for your fucking opinion you sack full of dog shit. i asked others if they too had some great last stand moments. too bad a flea ridden son of a whore like you has nothing to do but to attack me on every single of my posts.

i hope you contract cancer and die.

p.s: no, i do not know how to multiquote and i am too lazy to learn it, so fuck you.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 07:16:34 pm »
Yaris are useful as defensive units and can actually be better than katana units in certain situations. Also, killing generals is useful.

they are good for holding the lines while katanas flank, too bad units lose morale so quickly in this game. battles were much longer in medieval 2 imo.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 07:18:23 pm »
Nightmare sounds mad because the AI kicked 7 shades of shit out of him, epic slaughter.

i do? really? cool. bad judge of words pal.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 07:21:28 pm »
+1
p.s: no, i do not know how to multiquote and i am too lazy to learn it, so fuck you.

You press the "quote" button and then you copy paste that message box's content to your other reply. I.e. you open the other replies with quotes in separate tabs and copy them over to your actual reply.

or

You scroll down while replying and look at the previous posts and then press "insert" quote on the post you want to quote.

If you've done it right, it should look like this:
Code: [Select]
[quote author=Nightmare798 link=topic=53831.msg863813#msg863813 date=1380043103]
i do? really? cool. bad judge of words pal.
[/quote]

Your reply comes here

[quote author=Nightmare798 link=topic=53831.msg863810#msg863810 date=1380042994]
they are good for holding the lines while katanas flank, too bad units lose morale so quickly in this game. battles were much longer in medieval 2 imo.
[/quote]

Second reply here

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 07:23:59 pm »
You press the "quote" button and then you copy paste that message box's content to your other reply. I.e. you open the other replies with quotes in separate tabs and copy them over to your actual reply.

or

You scroll down while replying and look at the previous posts and then press "insert" quote on the post you want to quote.

If you've done it right, it should look like this:
Code: [Select]
Your reply comes here

Second reply here
helpful reply, thank you.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2013, 08:01:09 pm »
Lolololo. Althou I think Steel is a bit mean, he is correct about the double posting. Forum dickheads and children are easly identified by them having the need to line up multible posts in a row. Use edit, only douchebags multipost.

Whaaat? No way

nobody asked for your fucking opinion you sack full of dog shit. i asked others if they too had some great last stand moments. too bad a flea ridden son of a whore like you has nothing to do but to attack me on every single of my posts.

i hope you contract cancer and die.

Best... insult... ever! Well you got my opinions anyways, you're welcome.

P.S You're truly a significiant creature.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2013, 06:38:27 pm »
Why is nightmare muted, I've been reading some of his posts and he's extremely entertaining. Like a village simpleton with a Gaston complex.