Author Topic: The Crusaders of Acre under King James [RECRUITING NA/EU/AUS]  (Read 40938 times)

Offline poonerplox2

• Knight
  • Renown: 60
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Fat Stacks and Super Pacs
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blue, nhootiewhoo
Re: The Crusaders of Acre under King James [RECRUITING NA]
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2014, 03:57:28 am »
+5
The Origins of Lord Blue

Following the siege of New Slezkh castle, feasts lasted for days on end. Why wouldn’t we celebrate? We have taken the next step in reclaiming the land of our fathers. We honor the men that sacrificed themselves to reclaim the castle, in addition to rejoicing about the journey that lays ahead. But when the mead ran out, and the fires dimmed down, all that remained in the hall was Lord Blue and the King. Since the day Blue emerged from the forest surrounding the Acre encampment, not much has been know about him. Even to this day, not much is know despite him raising through the ranks. King James looked Blue into the eyes and said "My friend, throughout all of the battles and the sieges, you have yet to confide in me where you come from." Blue, pondering this statement for a while, responded "Maybe it is time for a story." Fetching a flagon of wine for himself and the king, he launches into the story that could change the opinion of the entire realm.

"Well as a child, I was a wuss. I was pampered by my mother and father into my early years. You see, we had a small farm on the outskirts of castle long since destroyed. Bandits rolled through the countryside terrorizing everyone in their way to the castle. My parents were in the middle of packing items to run away from the bandits when they arrived. 3 bandits kicked in our door, demanding that we pay or we would die. Knowing that either way they were going to slaughter us, my father drew his bastard sword. This sword was a gift from the local lord for saving his life from wolves after his horse had broken its leg and was a sword worthy of any knight. I was 7 years old and sort of resembled a pear so I was worthless in this fight. After a minute of desperate fighting he took a slash down his back. With a gasp and a trickle of blood rolling down his back, he fell to the floor, dead before he landed. With lightning speed, a bandit stabbed my shocked mother through the stomach in a show of gruesome force. While they were busy, I tried to run through the door, only to be snagged by the collar by the largest of the bandits. With a laugh he said "Where do you think your going boy?" Remember, at this time I was 7 years old and barely reached 3 and a half feet tall. Following the laughter of my futile escape attempt, I grabbed his dagger and stabbed him, and stabbed him again and again, I stabbed him more times then I dare to remember. In the confusion of their leader being killed, the 2 remaining bandits did not notice me running from house with my father's sword to steal the dead leader's horse and escape into the woods."

"For the next 15 years, I lived in those woods. It was a shocking change from the pampered life I lived and it almost led to my death on more then one occasion. For 3 days, I laid in the hole left from an uprooted tree mourning and whimpering about the death of not only my family, but my entire existence. I wish I could say it was a new sense of determination that led me to get up from that hole, but it was hunger. The next couple of years were time of change. I learned to hunt and to fish to survive. I learned to build shelters from the materials I could find. But most of all I learned to fight. Bands of bandits would roam throughout the forest that I would cross paths with. I gathered many wounds during these fights but I what I gained was the skills and will to be able to kill. When I emerged from those woods that faithful day, I was no longer the scared young child that witnessed the death of his parents, I was a 6 foot 4 battle hardened man with the only thing to my name is the bastard sword with a sapphire in the pommel."

James, after listening to the story, was lost in thought trying to figure out what was said. After a few minutes, the only thing he could say was "Well I need another drink." This drew a laugh from both of them and the two of them stayed up till the sunrise laughing and talking about things of no importance.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2014, 04:04:25 am »
+10
you guys really like writing

Offline Westgate

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Squids
  • Game nicks: Westgate
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2014, 05:59:07 am »
+4
A stranger approaches...

Calmness was setting on the Acre encampment after their victorious siege. Blue and Reinhardt were watching over the soldiers as they were relaxing and having duels with each other. When Blue noticed some stranger walking up to the dueling arena. "Who is that?" Blue asked Reinhardt. "I am not sure, let's detain him." Reinhardt called his soldiers to attention and had them circle the intruder and ordered him to drop his weapons. The stranger sheathed his strange weapon and proceeded to push his way past the soldiers and walked to the center of the dueling circle, pulled out his weapon, and held it in a salute to initiate a duel.Reinhardt shocked by this strangers actions, and wanting to see how it goes, said, "You see his intentions, who wants to accept?" A Knight by the name of Felix stepped forward, saluted, and the duel began. The stranger gave Felix a mighty blow that knocked him over, Felix rolled away and cunningly gave the stranger a blow to the chest that made the stranger let out a gasp of air. Felix then kicked him down and put the training sword to his throat signaling victory. The stranger got up, bowed, and signaled for his next duel, maintaining his silence throughout this whole ordeal. After every duel, this stranger picked himself back up, signaled for the next duel, win or lose, he would not give up. After seeing this strangers actions, Reinhardt requested one of the Crusaders to go get King James and bring him here immediately. When King James arrived, he was filled in on all of the information about this new person in the camp.

King James observed his duels for a good hour and turned to Reinhardt and said, "Get your soldiers ready, I am going to confront him." Reinhardt bowed and rushed off, while Blue remained. After the stranger finished his current duel, King James shouted from the arena walls, "Stranger, why are you here? What are your intentions?" The stranger turned to James, pulled out his sword alerting all of the soldiers to drop their practice swords and attempt to detain this stranger they had just had many friendly duels with. The stranger stabbed his sword into the ground, got down on one knee, and muttered his first words in some ancient accent, "Because God wills it." King James turned to Blue nodding his approval of this new found stranger, Blue turned to look at the stranger and he was still on his knee looking at the ground. Blue turned to his King and said "I have plans for him." King James said, "Very well," turned to look at Reinhardt down below, and yelled, "Take him to a tent, get him fed, and get him out of that ancient armor and into our new plate armor." The stranger, understanding what was just said, turned to Reinhardt, handed bowed and presented his sword to him as a gesture of respect. Reinhardt accepted this gift and asked him, "What is your name?" The stranger looked at him and said in a low tone, "Westgate." Meanwhile, King James and Blue were walking back to the Kings tent when James asked Blue, "What are your plans with him?" Blue looking straight ahead said, "I had a dream, and he was there by my side as my squire, it must have been a sign." James responded, "Very well, do you trust him?" Blue nodded. James turned to enter his tent and said, "Do what you must, I trust you, don't make me regret this."

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2014, 06:10:25 am »
+9
Upon hearing about the victory at Slezkh Castle by the Crusaders of Acre, Artyem glared into the distance with a disgusted look on his face.

Nerds
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline MeatBunny

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MeatBunny, Penis_Toucher, Thong_Bow, Conan_The_Librarian,
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2014, 08:03:13 pm »
+1
"In case of doubt, attack."
-George S. Patton

Offline smals98

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2014, 01:01:38 am »
+1
If you are going to buy in Slezkh village please message me.

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2014, 06:46:58 pm »
+2
behemoth has been harassing me ingame and I don't like this. I can't stand shittalk and trolling.
harassing on the Internet is too much. stop trolling Frisia please, acre

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2014, 09:00:31 pm »
+4
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2014, 09:03:49 pm »
+2
How long does that take ToD?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2014, 09:10:57 pm »
+3
wow pretty epic!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2014, 09:38:16 pm »
+3
How long does that take ToD?

Hours, exact amount I don't really know as my avatar was substantially faster due to less complicated armor, but then again I spent too much time on my trees. Average might be somewhere around three and a half years (According to the person watching)?

wow pretty epic!
Thank you kindly, I hope he likes it.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline smals98

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2014, 02:11:24 am »
+2
looks amazing! thanks :mrgreen:

Offline poonerplox2

• Knight
  • Renown: 60
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Fat Stacks and Super Pacs
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blue, nhootiewhoo
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2014, 04:07:55 am »
+1
ToD can you get a good pic of me?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2014, 09:34:49 am »
+2
ToD can you get a good pic of me?

Sure, just PM me your desired pose of your character wearing your desired gear! Or just a bunch of pics and I'll choose from them.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2014, 03:34:46 am »
+11

Sure, just PM me your desired pose of your character wearing your desired gear! Or just a bunch of pics and I'll choose from them.

If I get you a pic of my char will you make a pic of him in this pose?