Author Topic: shitpost  (Read 7236 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: shitpost
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2013, 08:12:34 pm »
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.  But anyone with half a brain would work with friendly factions and buy or borrow troops.  You've done alternating waves of attacks with your allies before, don't pretend you are fighting FCC alone.  You are just hiding behind numbers at this point.  Anyway, FCC is about as inactive as Hospitallers was at that time.  Just ask Centrelink how little map activity FCC has now.

"LOL YOU'RE JUST HIDING BEHIND THE FACT THAT YOUR FACTION HAS 1/6TH OUR TROOPS LOL YOU PUSSSSIEE JUST ATTACK."

Like how the fuck is that even a thought that a human being can have and then be dumb enough to say?

You realize that this is what you're saying comes down to, right? You got dam FCC chucklefucks just don't get it.

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2013, 08:15:28 pm »
+15
Shit moths. FCC started off as tiny little shit-larvae, and then they grew into shitapillers, a pandemic of shitapillers, everywhere you look, shitapillers. They almost drove me over the god damn edge, boy. I tried to exterminate 'em, put an end to the shitapiller's life cycle, but I failed. And now, shit-moths. Every fuckin' one of 'em... shit-moths."

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2013, 08:15:52 pm »
+3
if it was just us vrs you that argument would mean you would no longer be on the map. However, your alliance you are part could possibly have double what we have.

The Mighty BS faction = Bale!! be afraid

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2013, 08:21:17 pm »
+3
I can't possibly hope to post anything better here than what Peppo just posted so I am done.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2013, 08:22:28 pm »
+5
You are an odd guy Aldo.

I don't know much about the whole situation that occurred but from the people I did talk to... many of them were quite upset with HoC for leaving and felt that HoC was responsible for the dissolution of the VE.

I also don't know why you have such hate for the FCC, we were obviously close with the VE and felt we were on good terms with all the clans that made up VE. We got along really well with 9finger and require as well as many other MB members but we always heard about how you were trashing us and trying to get people to sign against us. From my brief conversations it seems like you just hate large alliances and think they are ruining strat. I can understand that view but it seems weird coming from someone who was a member of the largest NA alliance and is (correct me if I'm wrong) fully in support of the Occitan led alliance which is the largest in NA. I personally have no issue with you choosing to fight against us, or not loving each and every FCC member; I just find it unfortunate that you decided to hate all of us because you had problems with one or two of us in the past and that you felt compelled to turn other people who we had gotten along with against us.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2013, 08:24:42 pm »
+2
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.  But anyone with half a brain would work with friendly factions and buy or borrow troops.  You've done alternating waves of attacks with your allies before, don't pretend you are fighting FCC alone.  You are just hiding behind numbers at this point.  Anyway, FCC is about as inactive as Hospitallers was at that time.  Just ask Centrelink how little map activity FCC has now.

You don't need to goad us into attacking. We'll attack FCC regularly until one of us is off the map. Regardless of if we only have 2000 troops to spare, we'll throw them at FCC. Of course, we'll probably hold off if you folks refuse to take some of the tickets out of your next set of castles or cities. We aren't going to spend more than 2k on a single attack because of the 100% pure ass 1/3 rule. If you want XP, you'll take enough tickets out of those fiefs temporarily for us to attack within reason. If you refuse to do that, you'll be the reason NA doesn't get strat XP any more, since the only people that really play strat anymore are LL/Hosp attacking Ichamur, and LCO/Frisia attacking FCC elsewhere.

The problem with Strategus besides certain key shit-mechanics is the fact that most of the people on the Strategus map are not interested in attacking anyone. It much more time and effort than most people are willing or able to put out to attack. There are two possible solutions:

1)Force/encourage people to be bigger nerds

2)Make being involved in Strategus easier

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2013, 08:25:05 pm »
+2
Man, you all just need to hug it out <3

The amount of bad blood this strat is going to make the next one absolutely hilarious.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2013, 08:26:56 pm »
+16
I think the chief problem and greatest strength I have with strat is that its open-worldness requires you to play in 1 of 2 catagories. You either play serious, strict RP diplomacy with kings, lords, vassals, and allies, or you play "yolo who gives a shit lets just attack shit." What I have found in my years of strat is that not only do people in one catagory not get along with people from the other, but also, people will switch sides, or worse be yolo about 1 aspect of strat, yet hardcore about another. So what I am about to say isn't just a rant on Aldog, but on almost everyone who plays strat.

I guess I am alone in thinking strat is a game for our entire community to enjoy, not a e-peen test to see who is better at internet fighting. Now don't get me wrong, I tried very hard to "win" strat, we had a plan to literally make a play at the entire NA map. But I always viewed it as a way to bring battles and a plot to our community. So most people might think I hate LCO for being the straw that broke my camel's back, but its quite the opposite actually, I have great respect for Arrowaine and the LCO guys for letting me face them in what was no doubt the most competitive, strategiclly played war NA has ever had. Both sides had incredible map and battle management.

And it is too bad that shitty strat mechanics and bugs drove most of the interests away from VE members(as well as many others) and I quit giving a shit, Trist quit giving a shit, and HoC decided to split when myself, trist, and 9finger were all AFK for at least a week. We were a huge faction, but even at our peak in activity every major decision was made by either Trist or myself, and several others would take leadership interests for small periods of time. But that is strat, you cant rule by commitee, its too inefficient. So trist handled the number stuff, army logistics, and war preperations, and I handled trade and most importantly, I kept VE together. VE was my baby, I spent a very long time putting our clans together, so I know more than anyone about VE, its leaders, and downfall. So that being said: Aldog,you are a dumbass.

I'm assuming Jaren is the guy who told you this, but ironically you are all former VE members so idk why you put that. If you didnt here it from Trist or myself, it most likely isn't true. And in the case of Aldog's involvement in strat, you literally had zero knowledge of any politics for VE or even MB. It took you six months to fight in one of our battles, and you never showed interest in leading anything.

So to get back to my first point, Aldog was always the "strats for nerds, lets just yolo for xp" mindset, and naturally most of your mems followed you. 9finger and canada ran MB, and I loved working with guys. HoC was just the opposite, they took everything seriously, working with bonesaw and warborn was such a challenge, but i think you guys are the main reason I put so many hours into strat, i would do it again in a heart-beat. The irony in all of this, is HoC split from us because they didnt give a shit anymore, and MB wanted got pissed at how our beloved God Emperor King Robert handled drunken diplomacy. All of those nights I spent going to your TS asking you to quit over the top trolling HoC, and you guys leave from one incident with a guy who doesnt really care about strat, in Robert.

I get it, you wake up one day and decide you want to become involved, or just do something else entirely. Its a video game, no one blames hoc or mb for doing what you did, I told you this when we talked in TS. But to address the OP: HoC split because A) bonesaw wanted to B) they felt our leadership sucked and they wanted to- "get off a sinking ship." If you knew me at all, you knew I wanted to win real bad, so why the fuck would I want to attack someone in my own faction? Someone who worked very hard and didnt mind letting us make the big decisions. We would never have attacked HoC why they were still VE.

Now the last part, and my personal favorite because I feel like it truly expresses the fundamental differences of a Yolo'er like aldog, and a hardcore nerd like me, is our war with MB. The fact is, we wanted to fight both MB and HoC, but we needed to get a 2v1 in order to do it. It was also no secret we wanted Uxxhal, VE is keeping the Rhodok lands etc. HoC wimped out though, bonesaw said they were so tired of MB they didnt even want to fight them anymore. So being the cunning lord that I am, I tried to threaten you guys by bluffing and telling you HoC was with us, but that we would have rather fight HoC with MB as an ally. In reality, I didnt care which one of you we fought, I just wanted to attack one of you. Which almost worked, but you guys just said you werent going to fight HoC, and months went by without anything happening.

Now some people would call that low, but I call it diplomacy. It is why I love Kesh, Arrowaine, Turboflex, Grey Order, and DRZ. It makes the game competitive and interesting, and I feel it the only "fair" thing about strat. And yes, we got raped pretty bad in those Nomar battles, but if you actually know anything about strat, the -1k battle kd in those 5 or 6 battles is nothing, and uxxhal lost over 5k troops to upkeep alone.

** this is done from my phone while at work, so its prob full of grammy errors.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2013, 08:33:19 pm »
This is the big bad faction you're all afraid of.  Like I said FCC, which, if you couldn't tell, I am distancing myself from at this point, is more or less Hospitallers of 6 months ago.

(click to show/hide)
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2013, 08:34:16 pm »
+6
Eh m8 that picture doesn't show the extra 91,000 troops you have between those fiefs.

Did you see that?

Let me write it again maybe it will get into your dense nerd skull

Did you get it yet? Let me try one last time you FCC fucking shit.

NINETY ONE THOUSAND

Still nothing?

NINETY. ONE. THOUSAND.

EDIT: Now I'm gonna' go play on Cavalieres_Daruvian.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 08:41:09 pm by Daruvian »

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2013, 08:42:00 pm »
+11
"My Chieftain! Word from the Frisians!" the messenger cried out as he ran into the mead hall carrying a large scroll.

"What is it this time?" the Chieftain grumbled and shifted slightly in his wooden throne, still acutely aware of the soreness between his legs.

Opening and reading the scroll, the Chieftain was still confused.

"Why would they send a message that just said 91,000 in very large print?"

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2013, 08:44:36 pm »
+7

over NINE. THOUSAND.

Did Goku ever run away because someone had a higher power level?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2013, 08:49:31 pm »
Over 5k troops to upkeep. 5k, turned into 15k, turned back into 5k. Is there any way we could actually see the number of troops I lost to upkeep? It was a matter of 1 night honestly. I would have lost more than that, but my members are more ontop of that shit than I am, and they harassed me the entire time the gold was getting low, and the next day when the gold was down to 0, Oreo messaged me on steam telling me to stop dicking around, and that i seriously needed to transfer gold, which i promptly did. Is it possible to lose 5k troops in one night of mishandled upkeep? If so then I may in fact be guilty. Though i remember the numbers being somewhere in the 3 digit area. It was more a matter of neglect than it was not knowing what was happening.

As for me being uninvolved in strat, that was pretty damn true. It became pretty clear to me when this strat started, and you guys made our faction name "The Velucan Empire", without consulting a single soul in MB about how they felt about the name. I just kinda went along with it. I just kind of hung back and let you guys do your thing, as many of our members, especially 9finger seemed to be enjoying our current situation. When i finally decided to start participating in strat, I became aware of the situation we were in, and was disgusted. This is when we started plotting to leave VE, and we even confronted you about doing it in a somewhat kosher manner. Clearly I was the one being incompetent (nice forward spawn on the right hill when attacking nomar).

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2013, 08:56:05 pm »
+4
My favorite thing about this thread is that Keshian got muted today for shitposting too much so now he just goes and -1s every post I make, since he can't contribute. top lel m8

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2013, 09:08:06 pm »
+1
also matey, I don't hate all of you. In fact i rather enjoy miggy bale, and a few others. You don't have to be a wet-brain to realize that they probably wouldnt want to make their devious plan public information.