Author Topic: shitpost  (Read 7237 times)

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
shitpost
« on: September 08, 2013, 03:37:37 pm »
+34
So... just recently I have learned a few things about the previous Velucan Empire dissolution. Apparently HoC didn't break off on their own terms, because they were not happy with the current happenings, or current situation within the faction. Apparently they broke off as part of a plan in which both TKoV and HoC were a part of. A plan to attack us, with HoC doing the dirty work, and TKoV just kind of kicking back and fueling them without TKoV catching any bad press, and without leaving a bad taste in MB's mouths as far as TKoV was concerned. Well while we're right here, I'd just like to mention that your plan failed miserably on both accounts. 1: your attacks were pathetic, both of you, as was your plan... you slimy internet fucks. 2: Now everyone knows that your plan was greasy, and ill-constructed. GF

It seems like TKoV has tried to play HoC for a bunch of fools here (successfully might I add), using you hicks to do their bidding. I would also like to add, that TKoV offered to ally back up wiht us, and attack HoC. In their words, they said they would "prefer to do this", as they "enjoyed fighting by our side more". In reality I know that TKoV just saw us as a stronger ally, and as we all know, TKoV is perpetually concerned about their current foothold in strat, and if they don't have a serious advantage, they look for any route possible to remedy this.

Well more or less, I spit in your faces, maybe even in your mouths, as you bundle of stickss are probably into that kind of thing. Maybe even stick a thumb  or a couple of fingers in there. Most girls deny liking it in public, but I know the truth.

Also TKoV, didnt you promise us 40k troops at our doorstep? I mean, we only brutally slaughtered 17k or so. I expect another 23k sometime soon, or you can hand in your man-cards.

I guess I just made this post to say, fuck you, reveal what was happening inside of this whole debacle, see what TKoV's responses are, for entertainment purposes, and to see if they admit this shit. Oh and I also would entertain seeing if HoC continues to be a thorn in our asses, after gaining this information.

Keep on keepin on shitbag nerds

~~~~aldowild
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 03:42:11 pm by Aldogalus »

Offline Maple_Syrup

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boners
  • Game nicks: Captain_Canada Maple_Syrup_MB
Re: shitpost
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 04:23:14 pm »
+4
Nomar best fief NA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 04:25:59 pm »
+6
Where is Jar?! I know not of these things you speak of and I must hear from the man whose words hold meaning.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 04:29:45 pm »
Also TKoV, didnt you promise us 40k troops at our doorstep? I mean, we only brutally slaughtered 17k or so. I expect another 23k sometime soon, or you can hand in your man-cards.

I guess I just made this post to say, fuck you, reveal what was happening inside of this whole debacle, see what TKoV's responses are, for entertainment purposes, and to see if they admit this shit. Oh and I also would entertain seeing if HoC continues to be a thorn in our asses, after gaining this information.

Keep on keepin on shitbag nerds

~~~~aldowild
They gotta wait for the Okay from FCC you dolt.  :mrgreen:

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 05:38:33 pm »
So... just recently I have learned a few things about the previous Velucan Empire dissolution. Apparently HoC didn't break off on their own terms, because they were not happy with the current happenings, or current situation within the faction. Apparently they broke off as part of a plan in which both TKoV and HoC were a part of. A plan to attack us, with HoC doing the dirty work, and TKoV just kind of kicking back and fueling them without TKoV catching any bad press, and without leaving a bad taste in MB's mouths as far as TKoV was concerned. Well while we're right here, I'd just like to mention that your plan failed miserably on both accounts. 1: your attacks were pathetic, both of you, as was your plan... you slimy internet fucks. 2: Now everyone knows that your plan was greasy, and ill-constructed. GF

Lol, and I thought I was bad with making up imaginary conspiracies.

I actually had been talking tons with HOC at the time because they were our main trading partners and this is 100% untrue.  HOC hated both you and tkov when they left and would be willing to attack either one of you, but you beat them to the punch by attacking tkov.  Tkov was trying to keep the sinking ship together but you randomly started attacking them first.  You really need to stop believing every idiotic rumor frisians and occitan spread without a whit of proof. 

I really never understood how you are the leader of your faction after losing more troops than tkov ever lost fighting you just to incompetence with upkeep. - was it 12 or 15K troops alone in uxhal?  9finger and require at least were more competent and their whole leadership didn't consistent of being oblivious of strat, then making up wild accusations, and brow beating members to merc for whoever you are personally friends with. 

P.S.  Retire your level 36 ass already -

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:44:37 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 06:04:06 pm »
rekt.
if u got 10 ps u have skill

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 06:25:30 pm »
+3
The idea that this was a serious TKoV conspiracy is not true.  This was a drunken Robert and a drunken Bonesaw spitballing, and would never have made its way past Tristran, Hobb or myself.  I only heard about this discussion a week or so after everything had gone to shit, and it was never seriously discussed by the people who actually lead TKoV in strat.

So yeah, I guess it was a conspiracy in that 2 drunken VE officers got together and shouted "Yeah, fuck MB!", but at least one of them had been doing that for months without VE collapsing.

So, uh, i'm guessing the talks didn't go so well last night?  :wink:
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 06:30:40 pm »
+14
wow kesh, i now know why everyone hates you.

I meant to add in a note at the end inviting fcc and friends to counter-post defending tkov and HoC in this silly mess. Thanks for filling me in on everything that happened. You were so involved in the whole thing, and because you were so involved, you obviously are quite knowledgeable of what happened. I was actually told that this happened from a previous VE member, who left the VE due to how poorly the whole situation was handled. LCO,  Frisia, are just friendly with MB because we now all share a common interest in seeing FCC, the shitbird faction, go down. Also we are all enjoying your long reaching replies, just creeping the forums 24/7 waiting to make your next shit post. Your ships going down, and you're screams give us great pleasure. I don't want to enjoy it, but its just human nature.

The entire reason we attacked TKoV, was because they promised that if we broke off, they would attack us. An offensive defense if you will.

Thanks for randomly insulting my leadership skills though. There was that one night where i failed to put gold into our castle. Might have cost us 300 troops in the end of it. Sorry I'm not hovering over my PC spilling dr pepper and cheetos dust into my keyboard 24/7, you pathetic fucking nerd. Truth is I'm not very experienced in strat, I usually handled the recruiting / clan management part of MB, while 9finger ran the strat end. Was a good setup until i decided to talk to idiots like you in a place where the public can read it, forcing me to hafta make page long posts defending myself from absurd claims you make with things that don't even remotely concern you. However, it seems like we have the top two important parts of strat under wraps. Outposting rage baby nerds like yourself, and winning battles.

and retire?? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 12:54:32 am by Aldogalus »

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 06:33:53 pm »
+8
Civil war is never pretty.

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 06:38:48 pm »
+6
Also would like to add, that I find it very entertaining how when we were in VE, we were part of the faction. Once we left, we were previously vassals

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 06:45:02 pm »
+23
Didn't read anything but this is getting an automatic upvote for its honesty in thread titling.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2013, 07:15:34 pm »
wow kesh, i now know why everyone hates you.

I meant to add in a note at the end inviting fcc and friends to counter-post defending tkov and HoC in this silly mess. Thanks for filling me in on everything that happened. You were so involved in the whole thing, and because you were so involved, you obviously are quite knowledgeable of what happened. I was actually told that this happened from a previous VE member, who left the VE due to how poorly the whole situation was handled. FCC and Frisia are just friendly with MB because we now all share a common interest in seeing FCC, the shitbird faction, go down. Also we are all enjoying your long reaching replies, just creeping the forums 24/7 waiting to make your next shitpost. Your ships going down, and you're screams give us great pleasure. I don't want to enjoy it, but its just human nature.

The entire reason we attacked TKoV, was because they promised that if we broke off, they would attack us. An offensive defense if you will.

Thanks for randomly insulting my leadership skills though. There was that one night where i failed to put gold into our castle. Might have cost us 300 troops in the end of it. Sorry I'm not hovering over my PC spilling dr pepper and cheetos dust into my keyboard 24/7, you pathetic fucking nerd. Truth is I'm not very experienced in strat, I usually handled the recruiting / clan management part of MB, while 9finger ran the strat end. Was a good setup until i decided to talk to idiots like you in a place where the public can read it, forcing me to hafta make page long posts defending myself from absurd claims you make with things that don't even remotely concern you. However, it seems like we have the top two important parts of strat under wraps. Outposting rage baby nerds like yourself, and winning battles.

and retire?? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wow, mostly drivel and idiocy, I dont even need to come up with a good reply.  And it was about 5-6k troops the first time and then you did it again and it was like 4k troops - we remarked on what a fucking waste it was to put you in charge of anything and there was that 6K MB army in the desert during the VE-Occ war that died completely to upkeep.

Also, I like most of the mb guys and get along well with them, but somehow you are given management when you just admitted you dont even know how, I dont get it - all you do is make up imaginary grudges against half the people who play this game and then get so high you forget why.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 07:20:44 pm by Keshian »

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2013, 07:19:28 pm »
+10
It was all my idea.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 07:21:05 pm »
I think those numbers are a bit (a shitload) over exaggerated, and also I never led an army during the VE - LCO war.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2013, 07:22:42 pm »
It was all my idea.

^ true story - he also masterminded the occitan-chevaliers-frisians-hospitallers-lost legion-chaos-fidlgb-mb-golden apple corps super massive gay carebear allaince after convincing aldo everyone should share a ts (hes the true genius of strat)