Author Topic: Unsere Mütter Unsere Väter  (Read 5374 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Unsere Mütter Unsere Väter
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2013, 07:42:57 pm »
Nah, he's right. Barely anyone official speaks proper English here. You're best bet is probably to ask hip mid-twenty people who look as they might have adopted the American culture all too well... like wearing a cap the wrong way or wearing pants that cling to their kneecaps instead of the hip, making them look like retards not being able to put on a pant the proper way... :wink:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2013, 07:51:08 pm »
+1
Yeah except Britain only fully finished paying off it's 'debt' to the US in 2006. Which is pretty ridiculous. The US near enough bankrupted some countries with their 'aid' and enjoyed getting fat and rich.

oh, is that so??

Greece paid the last payment to the british bank  in 2001 , of loans that were given to Greece in 1821,  so please spare us about how the US exploited you.

oh and BTW, quit talking bullshit armpit, Greeks do not hate Germans, they hate Merkel and her politic towards Greece, I like being around Germans, I see them way to often roaming the streets of Athens, and I must say they are always friendly to talk to.

Just yesterday evening I spoke with my best bud to two germans from Frankfurt under Akropolis, they bought us beers and we spoke for like an hour and we exchanged opinions on different matters.

Stop eating what the media feeds you, for real.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 07:54:22 pm by Sabjorn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 12:31:52 am »

oh and BTW, quit talking bullshit armpit, Greeks do not hate Germans, they hate Merkel and her politic towards Greece, I like being around Germans, I see them way to often roaming the streets of Athens, and I must say they are always friendly to talk to.

Just yesterday evening I spoke with my best bud to two germans from Frankfurt under Akropolis, they bought us beers and we spoke for like an hour and we exchanged opinions on different matters.

Stop eating what the media feeds you, for real.

That was actually based on what i read on this forum :) heated discussions etc.
So I took a liberty of presuming it was a general attitude towards Germany in Greece. Well, than it seems that everyone is cool with Germany after all :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2013, 03:21:11 pm »
oh, is that so??

Greece paid the last payment to the british bank  in 2001 , of loans that were given to Greece in 1821,  so please spare us about how the US exploited you.

Well we are all in the same boat  :)