Author Topic: Goretooth  (Read 6891 times)

Offline hellowrold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • proud republican
    • View Profile
Goretooth
« on: May 11, 2011, 02:34:53 am »
lljk_hellowrold to goretooth

Thou art a turkish imp, the damned devil's brother and friend, and a secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight art thou that cannot slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou son of a bitch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou art the Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, Armenian pig, Podolian villain, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, a fool before our God, a grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the goons declare, you lowlife. Thou wilt not even be herding pubbie pigs. Now we shall conclude, for we don't know the date and don't have a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year in the book, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TwingeCrag

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Don't call my name.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Jolly Knight
  • Game nicks: LLJK_FERNANDO FRED_PIRATE_BRO
Re: Goretooth
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 02:36:18 am »
"Hey look I'm Goretooth and I'm permabanning every goon in existence merely for existing"
I'm not your babe.

Offline LLJK_Fellblade

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Voted best LARPer Calgary 2010
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Fellblade
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 02:37:36 am »
Stop using teamwork goons!

Offline Vanguard Warden

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Vanguard_IV
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 02:39:09 am »
Apparently it's griefing to win.

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 02:40:40 am »
Look at us, look at what AMERICA has become!

Obama's United States 2011.

Offline hellowrold

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • proud republican
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 02:48:54 am »
 this is also you goretooth (if you were devilizer)

Offline Gamerofthegame

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Desu, LLJK_McSteve, LLJK_Gamer
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 02:52:56 am »
For a actual, you know, basis on this sort of thing;

Goons were playing on NA_Battle, goons decided to use stratagems. In this case we had out 20 some odd people sit up various defendable positions; A hill top or a tower or such. All in all, not exactly something new - ATS and Hospitalers (Hospitlers? Hm. Details.) among others have done it several times in the past. Of course, this was taken as being camping by the pubbies; "stop going on the hill bundle of sticks" and such colorful language.

I responded quite kindly; "boohoo goons are defending like ATS has in the past" (Or something to that effect, maybe not word for word.) Moments after I was muted, something I didn't think I deserved especially with the mudslinging, and then I was banned!

A perma bann, no less!

And soon after that everyone was being banned! E-gads!

Now back to your thread with goons being retarded and not helping.

Offline Misan

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Misan_Ulpius_Phallus Karawampa Kaladorn
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 04:41:20 am »
Now back to your thread with goons being retarded.
Par for the course visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Let's just pretend it's still 2005 where goons are slightly relevant. NEDM etc
Troll complete. It is offensive to me and I would like you to change it.
If it is not changed I will do everything in my power to see you banned from both the game and forums.

Offline Zanthos

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: White Company
  • Game nicks: Zanthos_WCo
  • IRC nick: Zanthos
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 04:45:51 am »
For a actual, you know, basis on this sort of thing;

Goons were playing on NA_Battle, goons decided to use stratagems grief. In this case we had out 20 some odd people sit up various defendable positionsunreachable and/or areas far away from combat; A hill top or a tower or such. All in all, not exactly something new - ATS and Hospitalers (Hospitlers? Hm. Details.) among others have done it several times in the past. Of course, this was taken as being camping by the pubbies; "stop going on the hill bundle of sticks" and such colorful language.

I responded quite kindly; "boohoo goons are defending like ATS has in the past" (Or something to that effect, maybe not word for word.) Moments after I was muted, something I didn't think I deserved especially with the mudslinging, and then I was banned!

A perma bann, no less!

And soon after that everyone was being banned! E-gads!

Now back to your thread with goons being retarded and not helping.

Fixed for a more accurate view of the real situation. There were multiple admins present who can attest to the full situation.

*Edit - this was in the NA 100 man server, not the 80 or Siege.

This scenario went on for many rounds causing draws. This was, in my eyes, nothing more than intentional mass leeching, griefing, and forcing rounds to a draw.

During this time there were multiple LLJK members instigating in chat. There were also a few using construction sites and healing tents. Further, there were also members abusing the glitch to create multiple siege shields and ladders to spam them in some of their camping locations. All in all it was a huge griefing fest that caused a lot of frustration for at least the 30 minutes I was in the server, if not longer. Once any action was taken, there was an uproar from a few in the chat saying how it was a valid tactic like other clans use, etc, etc... just as claimed here... when in fact, what was going on was absolutely nothing like what any clans have done in the past for "camping" or attempting a form of strategy. It was merely a form of trolling and griefing.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 04:46:55 am by Zanthos »

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 04:46:59 am »
I dont' understand what is being requested here...........Please clarify and be objective....leave out the needless shit, give me the facts and what it is you want.

Offline Zanthos

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: White Company
  • Game nicks: Zanthos_WCo
  • IRC nick: Zanthos
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 04:47:57 am »
this is also you goretooth (if you were devilizer)

I do however have to say this picture is hilarious  :)

Offline TwingeCrag

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Don't call my name.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Jolly Knight
  • Game nicks: LLJK_FERNANDO FRED_PIRATE_BRO
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 05:14:39 am »
Fixed for a more accurate view of the real situation. There were multiple admins present who can attest to the full situation.

*Edit - this was in the NA 100 man server, not the 80 or Siege.

This scenario went on for many rounds causing draws. This was, in my eyes, nothing more than intentional mass leeching, griefing, and forcing rounds to a draw.

During this time there were multiple LLJK members instigating in chat. There were also a few using construction sites and healing tents. Further, there were also members one guy abusing the glitch to create multiple siege shields and ladders to spam them in some of their camping locations. All in all it was a huge griefing fest that caused a lot of frustration for at least the 30 minutes I was in the server, if not longer. Once any action was taken, there was an uproar from a few in the chat saying how it was a valid tactic like other clans use, etc, etc... just as claimed here... when in fact, what was going on was absolutely nothing like what any clans have done in the past for "camping" or attempting a form of strategy. It was merely a form of trolling and griefing.

First of all, the one guy who abused the glitch for the siege shields was temporarily banned, and rightly so.
But since when is using healing tents and constructions sites, things that chadz put in the game, a bad thing?

Secondly, no areas occupied were unreachable in any way, seeing how they were filled by about 20+ LLJK members.  Apparently using ladders for their intended purpose is not allowed, you might as well ban bec de corbins with that logic.

After the map switched and a group of LLJK decided to form a shield wall covering the entrance to a tower, with some archers and crossbowmen in the back, with some covering fire. Apparently defending an area and winning is totally illegitimate.

To be fair, some of the chat spam was a little unnecessary, but when the mass-bannings occurred, 98% of the members were breaking absolutely no rules
I'm not your babe.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 05:31:40 am »
I dont' understand what is being requested here...........Please clarify and be objective....leave out the needless shit, give me the facts and what it is you want.

There are two issues which my Goon brethern are complaining about in a not so eloquent manner.

1] The following members were banned in some form or other by a combination of Mods in a course of 2 maps that they feel were unjust.

2] The Admin abuse by Goretooth_ATS that relates back to issues with the two maps.

The individual Goons that were banned will need to speak up for themselves as I can't remember who got banned.

The sequence of events to the best of my memory:

• I joined in on the 2nd round of the first of the two maps in question. I died out in the village while a large group of Goons and a few public players huddled around the boat until a draw.
  • 3rd Round - Goons and some public players again gathered around the boat until the Hodpitilar(sp?) admin was complaining that we were stalling. There was a mass Goon wave that crashed onto land and won the round.
  • 4th Round - Goons decided to use the tower in the map which is accessed by a bridge to create a choke point. Again. the admin began complaining that we were stalling. Someone began spawning ladders inside and was banned promptly and justly. Ended in a Draw.
  • 5th Round - Goons used the tower again with no ladders again, and again we were accused of stalling. Ended in a draw.
(It should be pointed out both sides were engaging in heavy trash talk including the admins. The map we were playing on at the time was favorable to cav and since many of our players are new and lack cavalry, we used what we could to make the ground neutral. The next map was even more favorable to cavalry than the previous.)
  • 1st Round - Nothing really to note, the non Goon side won.
  • 2nd Round - We decided to use a large hill to try and neutralize the overabundance of cavalry the enemy team had, and we immediately began to be accused of stalling. Eventually the enemy team won again.
  • 3rd Round - This team we used a small tower to create a choke point and again were accused of stalling. The round was close and the enemy team won.
  • 4th Round - We began to move back to the small tower, which is when the bans started in mass. Once a third goon was banned, who was not even on our team for any of the the previous three rounds of this map, we all bailed as it became clear, based on the acts of Goretooth_ATS and the comments made by the admin Hospitilar, that all LLJK members were being targeted for bans whether deserving or not.

You will have to go back through the logs to see who was saying what or spamming what, but neither side can claim to be innocent in the trash talking area. One goon was banned for pointing out Goretooth_ATS himself uses many of the tactics were used by himself and his teams in other matches. The whole claim of stalling/leeching conviently comes into play when we used the terrain to make the enemy teams come to us instead of playing by their rules in the open field where they had such a huge advantage.

This was all based on what I observed and can remember.

LLJK_Rikthorrr

Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 06:55:31 am »
What the fuck, GORETOOTH isn't an admin

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 08:08:23 am »
What the fuck, GORETOOTH isn't an admin
actually i heard he is, he pays for most of the server, i believe, he just promised not to use it, because he was asked to step down from his adminship i guess you'd call it
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics