Author Topic: Ban Request - FBR_King_Johny_Slovak  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Alloo

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alloooo_HRE
Re: Ban Request - FBR_King_Johny_Slovak
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 03:48:41 pm »
On the last Nation's Cup on Native, Hungary couldn't make a team alone, because we didn't have enough players. I decided to make a team of 5 different countires (Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Slovakia, Serbia) and join the league together. The previous Slovakian captain, Alloo invited this guy to my team, but he offended me several times before. I asked Alloo about this guy, he told me that he's probably 12 years old at max (typical nationalist internet warrior) and he decided to kick him from our team. After this, he wanted to represent his own country, he applied on TW forums several times, admins and players ignored him because he didn't have any right to make his own team, since the Slovakian captain was in our united team. After he got rejected, he offended me several times on TW forums and in PMs (if you know the history between Hungary and Slovakia) he put Slovakian flags to his profile pic, called me 'stupid Hungarian' etc.

I have private Steam converstaions with the Nation's Cup admins, talking about his behaviour and stuff, I can send it to any admin in PM if you wish to see...

and about Hungary team ... Hungary players called me slovakia cum on ts and bitch i told pro fail about it and he kicked me ... and im 15 , i never offened you on steam or TW forum only you write me how you enjoyed nation cup with slovaks ... only i say stop write me pro fail i dont care about you or alloo , alloo is hungarian i know because his team mates told me from one clan where he was kicked

o.O

Funny how I was never kicked from a clan, also the amount of lies you typed in this thread is just huge.. Also I don't see a reason why would you describe the history between you and pro fail as only your behaviour in the actuall server matters to the admins.. + your fake screenshots with names cut out really amazed me...

Offline Anuran

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 05:06:26 pm »
Intresting pictures. Wondering why did you cut my name out. Wait, I know. Because it's not me! And to be sure, I never use "i" while I'm typing in english, and I never use words like that.

Just for support: He edited the reply before your answer

Pictures:(You must click on picture to see full picture)
« Last Edit: Today at 02:28:05 pm by JohnySVK »

Offline pro.fail

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • I don't need any description to kill you.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 22nd Battalion
  • Game nicks: 22nd_profail
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2013, 05:20:53 pm »
It's the same, check it:P That's not even my "typing-style" and I never use words like that. Probably he or one of his friends made this, then he took the screenshots and cut the whole left side of the picture (where "my name" should be). That's so funny, I can't stop laughing!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline JohnySVK

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2013, 08:47:50 pm »

Just for support: He edited the reply before your answer
« Last Edit: Today at 02:28:05 pm by JohnySVK »

I didnt know how to put picture , i did bad so i repaired ... sorry my bad

Pro fail it is you ... i can tell too your photos are fake ...

and i dont know smoke ... but i will add him and i ask him what u did him

I SAID ... WHEN YOU CLICK ON LINK , YOU SAW PICTURE PICTURED IS CUTED , YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON IT TO SEE FULL PICTURE DO YOU HAVE SMALL BRAIN?   Pro fail you dont know read? i wrote it
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 08:54:36 pm by JohnySVK »

Offline pro.fail

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 09:22:32 pm »
Nice try.

Actually your screenshots are fake. Your own teammate used my name as fake and you made this conversation on purpose. I also can't recognize any player from the logs, which means you made these screens on Native (probably on a noname Deathmatch server), since you can't use my '22nd_profail' account name in cRPG.

To be honest, I've never ever use offending racist words like this, also "my" sentences look typical like someone who obviously can't speak english:

"Hello you slovakia bitch, I fuck your mom"
     - I never start my sentences with upper case letter when I'm typing ingame.
     - I never say something like "I fuck your mom"
     - And I never type "i" in chat, always "I"
     - Slovakian* fixed

Also the other sentences with "asdasdasd !!!!"
     - I never type like this... !!!!!     !!!!!!!!!!!! !!! !!!!!!!...

And the last one! I literally died because of laughing:

FBR_King_Johny_Slovak: "please stop writting me i dont have problems with you"
     - Really? What about the "retarded hungarian?"
     - To be honest, you wanted to make an "anti-hungarian Nations Cup team (xD) and crush me" So what the hell?

Man, stop making this fake shit, I never insulted you. Instead of that, I took screenshots and reported you. Trust me, you don't want me to post here my conversations with the Nation's Cup admins.

Have a good day.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read your previous message because I try to ignore you, but

I didnt know how to put picture , i did bad so i repaired ... sorry my bad

Pro fail it is you ... i can tell too your photos are fake ...

and i dont know smoke ... but i will add him and i ask him what u did him

I SAID ... WHEN YOU CLICK ON LINK , YOU SAW PICTURE PICTURED IS CUTED , YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON IT TO SEE FULL PICTURE DO YOU HAVE SMALL BRAIN?   Pro fail you dont know read? i wrote it

lol?

So technically it's your bad, but I can't read cause I have a small brain. Seems legit.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 09:52:36 pm by pro.fail »

Offline JohnySVK

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 11:31:57 pm »
Nice try.

Actually your screenshots are fake. Your own teammate used my name as fake and you made this conversation on purpose. I also can't recognize any player from the logs, which means you made these screens on Native (probably on a noname Deathmatch server), since you can't use my '22nd_profail' account name in cRPG.

To be honest, I've never ever use offending racist words like this, also "my" sentences look typical like someone who obviously can't speak english:

"Hello you slovakia bitch, I fuck your mom"
     - I never start my sentences with upper case letter when I'm typing ingame.
     - I never say something like "I fuck your mom"
     - And I never type "i" in chat, always "I"
     - Slovakian* fixed

Also the other sentences with "asdasdasd !!!!"
     - I never type like this... !!!!!     !!!!!!!!!!!! !!! !!!!!!!...

And the last one! I literally died because of laughing:

FBR_King_Johny_Slovak: "please stop writting me i dont have problems with you"
     - Really? What about the "retarded hungarian?"
     - To be honest, you wanted to make an "anti-hungarian Nations Cup team (xD) and crush me" So what the hell?

Man, stop making this fake shit, I never insulted you. Instead of that, I took screenshots and reported you. Trust me, you don't want me to post here my conversations with the Nation's Cup admins.

Have a good day.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read your previous message because I try to ignore you, but

lol?

So technically it's your bad, but I can't read cause I have a small brain. Seems legit.

My screenshots arent fake i did them some months ago , idont remember when i did them  , you use bad words ... everyone can tell it :) 
retarted hungarian - you first said retarded kid to me

i have never did nation cup anti hungarian ... i dont know from where you have that sh*t

I am not trying to do fake pictures they are real...

yes pro fail think about yourself what u did in crpg to me , but im not photo it everytime :)

EDIT: You use these words , think about yourself ... stop write me

Offline JohnySVK

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 11:34:29 pm »

o.O

Funny how I was never kicked from a clan, also the amount of lies you typed in this thread is just huge.. Also I don't see a reason why would you describe the history between you and pro fail as only your behaviour in the actuall server matters to the admins.. + your fake screenshots with names cut out really amazed me...

You are pro fail friend .. you still put your nose to all sh*t to be popular , Profail kicked me because his hungary friends tell me im bitch and more , when he wrote you if kick me you was sh*ted out and you agreed with him :) Alloo everyone laugh about you , they calling you "hungary spion" and yes they kicked you :) bye :) fotos arent cuted you are too stupid to read "click on foto to see full screen"

Offline JohnySVK

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2013, 11:48:54 pm »
stop wasting my time to write you ... stop write me in game , i have nothing to say you

Offline pro.fail

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 11:25:19 am »
You are pro fail friend .. you still put your nose to all sh*t to be popular , Profail kicked me because his hungary friends tell me im bitch and more , when he wrote you if kick me you was sh*ted out and you agreed with him :) Alloo everyone laugh about you , they calling you "hungary spion" and yes they kicked you :) bye :) fotos arent cuted you are too stupid to read "click on foto to see full screen"

Hmm really? Let's see our convesation before a NC training:

(click to show/hide)

Who are you talking about? We only had 2 Slovakian members in our team: Alloo and you. Alloo didn't say anything like that, because he's my friend, because he's not racist like you. Pathetic move, acting like "your friend" calling me noob, while you don't even know how to make a training on Native for a League match.

And what do you think, why admins didn't accept you? Let's see (Conversation with AE_Deacon, head admin of Nation's Cup.)

(click to show/hide)

What do you think about this?

(click to show/hide)

"You are spamming him with your shitty PMs?" Intresting move. You're just getting deeper, don't you realize?

My english is not good enough to describe you, actually I think there's no word, but I tried to gather a few: Pathetic, foolish, traitor

Probably most people don't know me in cRPG, so:
I'm an old player. Playing this game since 4 years and I've never met such a person like you before. I played for a famous international clan called IG for almost 2 years, playing in 22nd at the moment. That means only one: I'm not racist and I never offend people with racist words!

I could make a list with probably over 100 players who could describe me properly, while you only have your friend called "Smouke", who only registered the forum now and has only one post. I've never met him before, I never called "Czech players whore" (actually played BF3 with 2 Czech guys for 2 years), or simply ask any Czech player from Native. I never teamhit and teamkill intentionally. I have admin rights on all Native League servers, I'm admin on the Battlegrounds TS, which is the public TS for Native players (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,202688.0.html), I've never got banned nor from Native servers before, neither from Forums before.

If I were a racist, why would I make a united team from slavic and countries from the Balkan? I asked the previous leaders before: Erminas, Serbian player, previous leader of the Balkan team, Locco, my Romanian 22nd bro, Alloo, the previous Slovakian captain, and players from Croatia aswell. Am I racist?

Seriously Johny, what the hell is wrong with you? Stop lying man. Really, stop it, you just make yourself more pathetic and ridiculous...

Offline JohnySVK

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 01:17:42 pm »
Hmm really? Let's see our convesation before a NC training:

(click to show/hide)

Who are you talking about? We only had 2 Slovakian members in our team: Alloo and you. Alloo didn't say anything like that, because he's my friend, because he's not racist like you. Pathetic move, acting like "your friend" calling me noob, while you don't even know how to make a training on Native for a League match.

And what do you think, why admins didn't accept you? Let's see (Conversation with AE_Deacon, head admin of Nation's Cup.)

(click to show/hide)

What do you think about this?

(click to show/hide)

"You are spamming him with your shitty PMs?" Intresting move. You're just getting deeper, don't you realize?

My english is not good enough to describe you, actually I think there's no word, but I tried to gather a few: Pathetic, foolish, traitor

Probably most people don't know me in cRPG, so:
I'm an old player. Playing this game since 4 years and I've never met such a person like you before. I played for a famous international clan called IG for almost 2 years, playing in 22nd at the moment. That means only one: I'm not racist and I never offend people with racist words!

I could make a list with probably over 100 players who could describe me properly, while you only have your friend called "Smouke", who only registered the forum now and has only one post. I've never met him before, I never called "Czech players whore" (actually played BF3 with 2 Czech guys for 2 years), or simply ask any Czech player from Native. I never teamhit and teamkill intentionally. I have admin rights on all Native League servers, I'm admin on the Battlegrounds TS, which is the public TS for Native players (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,202688.0.html), I've never got banned nor from Native servers before, neither from Forums before.

If I were a racist, why would I make a united team from slavic and countries from the Balkan? I asked the previous leaders before: Erminas, Serbian player, previous leader of the Balkan team, Locco, my Romanian 22nd bro, Alloo, the previous Slovakian captain, and players from Croatia aswell. Am I racist?

Seriously Johny, what the hell is wrong with you? Stop lying man. Really, stop it, you just make yourself more pathetic and ridiculous...

1.you had Quelthas he said to me you have bad tactics

2. you are lying about you are hungarian you cant lead , i never said it it said my friend you are still lying you are changing my sentences

3.You are big lier , you dont say your hungary friends told me on team speak i am slovakian bitch and shit , and you lie  to Deacon , i have never told i will do anti hungarian team , it is only your stupid dream

4.you lie like 12 , you can tell me i am 12 but your brain is :)

5.you told lies about me and you destroyed my team

6.yes alloo told me if i found enought slovaks we do slovak team

7.i added smouke he told me about you

8.when you are racist , you dont hate every state .... you are racist yes

9. i am not lying you lying to admins about me ... i only wanted do own team but you fu*ked it

10. i see you want have argument with me again , i dont want more

Offline pro.fail

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2013, 01:22:32 pm »
Sorry, I read your post 3 times, but still can't understand.

Argument? I'm not arguing with you, I just write down the truth. I'm not here to argue, it's just my ban request. I just try to support the admins:P
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 01:29:13 pm by pro.fail »

Offline Alloo

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alloooo_HRE
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2013, 01:32:25 pm »
I suggest waiting for an admin or anyone responsible would be the best, as this just leads to massive spam wall with each side just accusing the other one.

Offline JohnySVK

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2013, 01:41:36 pm »
Sorry, I read your post 3 times, but still can't understand.

Argument? I'm not arguing with you, I just write down the truth. I'm not here to argue, it's just my ban request. I just try to support the admins:P

Support ? no you are calling for duty! To do me bad , you said only one truth that i was in your team , everything other is BIG LIE , why you dont tell  how you was tking me in crpg?

Offline pro.fail

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2013, 02:26:00 pm »
Waiting for admins respond.

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2013, 01:12:50 am »
Bringing up all this stuff from steam chats, taleworlds and native is pointless. Only what happened on the server matters. All we have here is an insult and a ban poll. I do think this insult is more than just a little venting considering your history with each other, but it still does not warrant a ban. Poll abuse is an entirely different matter though.

FBR_King_Johny_Slovak banned for 3 days for poll abuse.

Sacrum Romanum Imperium