Author Topic: A Goat's thoughts upon the dissolution of an empire  (Read 5266 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: A Goat's thoughts upon the dissolution of an empire
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2013, 09:43:27 am »
+3
I luvs u goat. I look forward to TKoV getting more active in strat.

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2013, 02:56:41 pm »
+7
For ME, if you're arrowaine's vassals, after all we and FCC have done for you, that makes it straightforward.  I sincerely hope your post is ironic, but I fear it is true.   Sanders, ALL of the fiefs you used to own were seized or sold by my vassals.  Make your choice smartly.    If you choose occitan overlordship, it is what it is.  I sincerely implore you to reconsider.  You are on the border of a great war, LCO is not the NA  choice.  At the worst, independece until the last remains to you, but attacking FCC in accordance with LCO wishes would make you a tool.  Remember the where you have come from, LCO had NO PART.

Edit: you are Raven vassals to the extent you allow yourselves to be

Maybe this will be hard for you to understand Adoptagoat, but not everyone on the NA map is a vassal of some bigger faction. The only faction who did something like this was TVE and its quite funny to see you claiming over ( You vassals fief) when in fact im quite sure you were just 3 clan allying together and making someting big as a team.  Its just a damn game and every clan i see working together are just doing it for fun and because they like the clan member of the other clan.  Just like FCC do with all the clan they work with or absord in their faction. 

As of LCO, it is only composed of Occitan and Chevalier and no one else except the Mates for the time being for coordination fighting FCC and Frisia have their own war with FCC too. 
LCO only ally is SS

LCO never had any vassal and never will

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2013, 03:39:36 pm »
+8
On a side note it's kind of funny how 'vassal' has become such a dirty word in this game.

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2013, 05:22:58 pm »
+7
Good lord, someone clearly got into my forum account AND my whiskey last night.

Taser has the right of it, just a little venting and sharing the way it went down from my perspective.

Much love to my old friends from NH, Frisia, MB, Chaos and HOC.  Don't take it personal.
Adoptagoat: http://i.imgur.com/p5s51.gif
Voso the Worst: thats you
Adoptagoat: I know.

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2013, 08:04:38 pm »
+4
leleleleleleleleleleleleleleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelelelelelelelel
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2013, 08:37:28 pm »
+1
Good ol' devil whiskey :D

I thought it was interesting discussions, I was enjoying it while eating my popcorn. 

Pretty sure Hobb started his cat fertility clinic he's been talking about, and has been busy jerking off cats for the last month or so. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2013, 10:30:33 pm »
leleleleleleleleleleleleleleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelelelelelelelel

ohai!
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2013, 10:58:14 pm »
+4
its been too long since ive seen drunk goat in action, that's vintage stuff. we are in a very intense war with MB at the moment. every week, aldog lets 10k or so of his uxxal troops die from upkeep. so in a few months we will be ready to strike!!!!

THEN were gonna pork those dirty asians squatting on our lawn.

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2013, 11:49:22 pm »
+1

Taser has the right of it, just a little venting and sharing the way it went down from my perspective.

Much love to my old friends from NH, Frisia, MB, Chaos and HOC.  Don't take it personal.
Drunk Goat best Goat

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2013, 11:54:15 pm »
+1
looks like he really got some people's goat FUCKAHAHAHAHA
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2013, 01:19:37 am »
+1
From the keep of Nova Grunwalder castle, Adoptagoat, Lord of TKoV, Conqueror of Khudan, Most Illustrious Wielder of the Lawlpike, Rider of Goats, Crutcher of Levels, Administrator of the Law and Uncle to The Kingdom of Veluca,- Acting Steward to the Kingdom of Veluca and Velucan Empire could see the vast expanses of the former Velucan Empire in all 4 directions.  To his east, the crownlands, held by The Kingdom proper.  Sworn to support the Lord Emperor God King Robert, the Goat's own nephew.   The crownlands remained loyal to their liege.  When the grizzled lord closed his eyes, he could see the royal purple banners flying over the Kingdom's fiefs, the warm welcomes he had received from the lords and captains that the old campaigner had visited in years past.

To the South and West, he could see the great mountain holdfasts of the Empire's former vassals, remaining in open rebellion to their rightful Emperor's rule.  The once loyal Hounds were scattered, the castles and fiefs they held in trust for the God Emperor were either sold off for personal gain or abandoned to foreign barbarians or encroaching neighboring Kingdoms, some which had previously declared friendship and had bled, side by side with the old Lord, much to the his chagrin "We helped them before, and in our moment of weakness, they seized upon our lands", the Lord seethed .  The acting Steward of Veluca shook his head, "for what?" he asked the wind, "So Bonesaw could wear a crown for a week?"  It was somehow worse, back in the keep, where he could see upon the map the few lonely strongholds in the desert that Les Chevalier Occitan had remaining when the empire had shattered, mere weeks away from LCO capitulation

To the north was where the Lord most dreaded to gaze.  He saw the frontiers of the renowned Murder Boners.  The MBs stood in active opposition to their former Leader's decrees.  They remained in opposition to their former Lords and refused to relinquish the lands granted to them by the charter of the Velucan Empire, despite having abandoned the most illustrious Empire in the North American Fiefdoms.  He could envision the MB Lieutenants and Sergeants, who were among his oldest companions, who the Lord had trusted and fought beside personally, regardless of Empire diplomacy-even before their oaths of fealty to the Empire, who were in open arms against their former allies and benefactors.  What hurt most was the knowledge that one of his oldest comrades had defected to take up arms and command against his own nation.

Adoptagoat fingered the letters which his scribes had prepared.  The contents were nonsense to the layman, the foreign dignitary, or even to the loyal Lords of the Kingdom of Veluca.  Only the shadowy operatives of the Goat Faction, to whom the Lord of Veluca had sent private feelers out in the Empire's days of prosperity, members of the Kingdom whose experience with the old Lord had made their fealty to the revered Goat first and foremost before their loyalty to the God Emperor.  These operatives had continued to serve the Goat in his service to his Leader, and would have been able to decipher the code embedded in the nonsense missives.  Adoptagoat seethed at the insults to the Empire, and to the very structure which had made the most feared faction in the North American Fiefdoms a mean and, while not insignificant, not a major piece of the greater war which was brewing in the lands of Calradia.

The De Facto Steward sighed, and looked away from his borders.  His eyes wandered to the yard within the castle.  He saw the bustle of training, recruitment and trade which had always revolved around the stone castle, as long as the Kingdom had controlled it.  But what he missed was more important to the Lord.  He could not see the former military leader of the Kingdoms.  He presumed Hobb remained in his chambers in Ergellon, enthralled by the harpy in whose talons the Goat had last seen him, the very one which had led the former leader from the Imperial military Capital to the border stronghold.  Adoptagoat could picture the ring which he had seen, right before leaving the outpost, upon the former leader's finger, which had left Hobb within the harpy's thrall.  He could also picture his liege-lord's drunken orgies, within the walls of the capital proper, the invitation to which had always made his stays in the Imperial City brief.  But lastly, the grizzled Lord could see the hoof-prints, which led the proper Steward of Veluca away.  His return was assured to the old Veteran, the weight of command,  which he used to bear so easily,  would be lifted from his shoulders, in time.  The Old Lord was torn.  "Is this the time?" He asked the air.  "Was this what the Goat Faction has worked towards?"  The acting ruler summoned his messengers, but while waiting for his most loyal squires, the seasoned veteran paused,  The missives remained in his grasp.  He quickly thrust them in the beacon fire upon the rampart.  When his squires arrived, he told them to bring food, but first, ale.  "not yet," the old man mused to himself, "not yet."

"Sacrifices, ribald songs, sexual promiscuity, bestiality, brothels, forced prostitution- these are the reasons Veluca will fall." The righteous air with which Snickers declared this seemed final. He knew it was true. After all, drugs are bad, and what is dopamine but another drug?

"Yes. We don't believe in the Templar God- or any god, religion is stupid, but you know that masturbation is bad," added BlondeKhan, his lower lip quivering with authority. After all, had they not read about sublimation and all the things one could accomplish through the discipline of not fapping?

Kalam looked up from the game of chess he was pretending to play with himself. Really, he was just arranging the pieces to look like a hazelnut, because chess is boring.  "Uh," came the eloquent reply. A moment was taken to swallow the build up of saliva in his mouth at the thought of orgies with nutella. "What about feminist debauchery!" That was legit, right? "Don't be silly. It's not all the banging. It's that there's not enough banging. Diggles wasn't there to make love to Robert, and the Hounds were too busy hunting harmless armadillos in this thing they call 'siege' to make love to anyone. Man, it's simple psychology, really."

"No sex equals no love, and no love equals no Empire."

After all.

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2013, 01:26:42 am »
That is the weirdest most tangential RP i've ever read, but that isn't really saying much.

@Haramir.  Sure.  These fellows ain't your vassals, but you're the primary attacker in the server war, in which they fight by your side.  Also, I only use the word *expletive deleted* after Sanders did, albeit ironically.  I know that is not the case.

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2013, 01:28:35 am »
Moved to diplomacy? can we not,  :?.  A goat's ranting shouldn't be center stage.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2013, 02:06:59 am »
+5

Get yer filthy elegant poleaxe convertin' hide on outta here, you long awlpike traitor, you.

(click to show/hide)

Hopefully those fiefs Chaos has that were HoC's isn't a bother to TKoV. I find it cool when the map can shift so dramatically, but of course this time it's to my benefit.

Try not to take the rest of them having taken some too personally, they did still have to fight for what they got! I'm not familiar with the exact nature of your agreements or deals you've made, but it seems like the HoC thing rubbed all of you, a whole group of friendly people, the wrong way. Maybe look at their side: you guys seemingly let such a potentially volatile faction manage itself unhindered to the point where it exploded and created a real problem for them, as well as you. Even if they don't treat taking the territories as recompense for that, anger at them over it seems to be misplaced; it was a situation where expenditure and action had to be taken to deal with a problem that was coming from your end, even though it may not have been your fault, and they were the ones who acted to deal with it.

Mine friend driveth his carriage I hath bequeathed to him over yonder cliff, sullying the good crop of horse-oats mine neighbour groweth in the valley below. The carriage remains whole, and he doth make use of it, after a minor repair at his cost, to resow the damaged fields. Would it not be folly to ask of him its return? It is not through direct misdeed I have tarnished his livelihood, though mine fault is still had in trusting an oaf.

Offline Adoptagoat

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Know your Goat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2013, 02:17:03 am »
+3
What I didn't mention was WHY TVE split up.  It's a long story for another night, but honestly shouldn't be for public consumption.  TL:DR- HOC and MB hated each other, and Hobb went away for a week.

PS yep, that battle was the best.  period.

Edit: PPS- Canary's RP is the best RP
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 02:28:43 am by Adoptagoat »