Author Topic: Ban Mastawho  (Read 432 times)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Mastawho
« on: June 29, 2013, 04:01:01 am »
This is the guy that i got banned for killing.

He just came into NA 7...and for no reason just started attacking the V

Kazy a known DTV player, well liked by everyone, had to kill Mastawho or we would have lost the rnd.

Please dont kick \ ban Kazy, he did the right thing, and was thanked for doing so

i have 4 screenshots proving my words, but i dont know how to upload them to the forum, something about copy and paste to crpg-net forum\themes\img or something, i really dont get how to do it.

If you guys could just check the logs you'd see, NA 7 about 9:30 Eastern Time

please do something about this, this is the guy i just got banned and rage quit over, cuz i got banned for killing him.

AND PLEASE DO NOT BAN KAZY! he is a good man, and like me was only trying to help everyone by getting rid of Mastawho

a guy who just got off a ban, comes right back and does it again.

Please do something
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Ban Mastawho
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 05:39:23 am »
2nd ban in a weeks time, therefore this will be a harsher penalty than before.  60 hour ban for Mastawho.
Because Kazy's record is clear, and because the circumstances are different from what they were before (previously it was repeated teamkilling back and forth, while in this situation it is a matter of preventing someone from griefing the entire server) I will not be issuing a ban for Kazy.

Mastawho please re-evaluate your playing decisions, or your bans will continue to ramp up in length & severity. Locking thread.

Also StonedSteel welcome back to cRPG - I hope you got your longsword back  :mrgreen:
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345