Zeus
8 (7.1%)
Kuyak_Hero
1 (0.9%)
Skinboat
6 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Voting closed: April 28, 2015, 10:59:55 pm

Author Topic: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted  (Read 52142 times)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: NA servers - Game Admins Wanted
« Reply #570 on: April 27, 2015, 03:38:10 am »
heres to hoping an actual active useful admin gets picked.

so far we got sentri\tristan\poophammer...which hasnt changed anything.

surly there are better options out there than inactive\leecher\troll
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #571 on: April 27, 2015, 04:37:39 am »
+6
Waka Flocka (Gallonigher) for prez 2k16
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #572 on: April 27, 2015, 05:03:04 am »

How do I leech?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #573 on: April 27, 2015, 12:02:40 pm »
I'm split between Voncrow and Tagora... Maybe you guys should like recite speeches on why you're better than the other.
Or (this option is only for Voncrow) send some nudes out...
I don't need to recite a speech.  I'm the only person who is trying to fix the CD key problem you're having.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 27, 2015, 02:17:38 pm »
+5

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: April 27, 2015, 08:14:45 pm »

ya i get you dont like hearing the truth about ur mod, but thats ur prob. it would be fine telling me to get out if i was making stuff up.

but sentri IS inactive, poophamer IS a troll, and tris u ARE a leecher, u just leeched the entire night like 2-3 nights ago? lol jona and i were there laughing our asses off in TS about it. almost made it to tinnies...and theres our admin, leeching every rnd, and if not on dtv, ur running away from fights with an xbow on NA1

THE VERY SORT OF DELAYING PEOPLE WANTED NEW ADMIN TO DEAL WITH.

i get along with tris, we're cool. but just cuz we nudge eachother, doesnt stop me from speaking the truth about u. i got no beef or grudge with u...ur just another useless admin is all.
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #576 on: April 27, 2015, 08:41:54 pm »
+6
ya i get you dont like hearing the truth about ur mod, but thats ur prob. it would be fine telling me to get out if i was making stuff up.

but sentri IS inactive, poophamer IS a troll, and tris u ARE a leecher, u just leeched the entire night like 2-3 nights ago? lol jona and i were there laughing our asses off in TS about it. almost made it to tinnies...and theres our admin, leeching every rnd, and if not on dtv, ur running away from fights with an xbow on NA1

i get along with tris, we're cool. but just cuz we nudge eachother, doesnt stop me from speaking the truth about u. i got no beef or grudge with u...ur just another useless admin is all.

u have the most dismal posting voice ever

is it actually possible to make u happy or are we going into theoretical physics at that point

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 27, 2015, 09:07:17 pm »
+3

You are the worst poster I've ever read, and in combination with your know-it-all posts, it's truly unbearable. They gave us new admins, shouldn't you be happy they aren't all from CHAOS?!?!?!

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #578 on: April 27, 2015, 09:43:08 pm »
+2
I think we can all safely say we appreciate having active admins, the problem is when they don't act like admins (dupre and poophammer, I didn't really see much rule breaking when tristan was on). I can't say they never perform their duties since I'm not always watching them, but I can say that when I am online they are usually ignoring blatant rule breaking such as tking and stuff like that. Although I was very relieved when I saw poophammer actually use him admin powers to stop leechers and delayers, its rarer then I'd like it to be. Although I don't think I'd like ban happy admins I'd like to see more warnings and kicks like when Witchcraft is on. Then again maybe I'm just not on to see it and everything I just said is incorrect, either way I think this is relevant to the current topic.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #579 on: April 27, 2015, 09:49:00 pm »
+1
I think we can all safely say we appreciate having active admins, the problem is when they don't act like admins (dupre and poophammer, I didn't really see much rule breaking when tristan was on). I can't say they never perform their duties since I'm not always watching them, but I can say that when I am online they are usually ignoring blatant rule breaking such as tking and stuff like that. Although I was very relieved when I saw poophammer actually use him admin powers to stop leechers and delayers, its rarer then I'd like it to be. Although I don't think I'd like ban happy admins I'd like to see more warnings and kicks like when Witchcraft is on. Then again maybe I'm just not on to see it and everything I just said is incorrect, either way I think this is relevant to the current topic.

http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #580 on: April 27, 2015, 10:05:55 pm »
+4
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/

Arguably making a ban thread should be reserved for incidents when an admin isn't online. Also, no one should really be complaining about the lack of admin activity unless they have been ignored when using I chat to report something going on. In this day and age you don't really want to see admins banning/kicking for every minor offense, well at least I don't. However if something "minor" is persisting and has become a nuisance, use I chat.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 10:17:06 pm by Jona »

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #581 on: April 27, 2015, 10:16:09 pm »
+1

I wasn't disagreeing with you plumbo, I was just wondering why you thought that so I could try to fix it. I have, like anyone else, gone AFK from time to time and forgotten to switch to spectate. And if I'm on and theres rule breaking and I dont see it, please use I chat and go like "Hey retard these guys are breaking the rules" and I'll put a stop to it. A lot of the time its hard to tell if people are friends and messing around(something I dont want to ban people for) or if someone is being malicious.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: April 28, 2015, 02:03:06 am »
rofl, u guys are hilarious. what makes you assume im in a fit of rage when i type witchcraft? is it cuz i swear alot? cuz i have a opinion that disagrees? lol i dont get it, u think im mad? at wot?

admins not doing the jobs i knew they wouldnt? lol "They gave us new admins, shouldn't you be happy they aren't all from CHAOS?!?!?!"
why should i be happy OR sad or mad if they get new admins...im the guy saying its not gonna change anything. i didnt say "we should get new admins" i didnt say "we shouldnt" , i simply said it wont change anything, and it hasnt. it was an honest statement, that somewhat paints crpg in a bad light? lol "oh, he said something honest but bad about crpg, he must be mad"

Bronto, i feel i just post the obvious truth, we've talked enough times for u to know im not a 24\7 raging hateful person. if i dont make my comments cutsi enough for ya, u dont have to read it lol.

and tris, again, i got absolutely nothing against ya, im just cynically honest, people saw u were an admin and suddenly got high hopes for great change...i just loled. i dont doubt your passion to want to help either, all im trying to say..is the obvious, it shouldnt be players, but now that donkey crew has moved on, it HAS to be players, and not one single person i think could go even a full yr without giving in to one of their friends schemes. maybe Rhalzo, but hes exceptional. u want admins so bad? make everyone on that list an admin haha see what happens :)

am i mad cuz i type too many words is that it? i just got home and blazed, foods cookin, and until its done, typing is relaxing.

THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #583 on: April 28, 2015, 02:31:46 am »
+2
It should be an obligation to be in CHAOS to be an admin. Jeade can you change your banner to the old chaos banner, and every admin should join. You know for ol' times sake when Chaos ran the mod and canary 1 v 1 NA and won.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #584 on: April 28, 2015, 02:40:52 am »
+7
rofl, u guys are hilarious. what makes you assume im in a fit of rage when i type witchcraft? is it cuz i swear alot? cuz i have a opinion that disagrees? lol i dont get it, u think im mad? at wot?

am i mad cuz i type too many words is that it? i just got home and blazed, foods cookin, and until its done, typing is relaxing.

it's just that 99% of your posts are crpg-related nihilism

everything sucks, everyone involved fucked up everything they could, there is no way anything could get worse (until your next post, tune in next time kids)

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far