Author Topic: Take off admin rights from Kaldralinn!!  (Read 4022 times)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
Re: Take off admin rights from Kaldralinn!!
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2013, 03:52:47 pm »
There are no permanent bans. The ban, as I indicated since the moment I delivered, several times, was of a simple day. 1 day. Uno. His ban is lifted today later in the night.

Seems this community is too used to the nonexistence of active and willing admins. All that this thread is delivering is a terrible image on the culprit whilst trying to smother mine. Bad move.

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: LeMikz
  • IRC nick: LeMikz
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2013, 04:06:47 pm »
There are no permanent bans. The ban, as I indicated since the moment I delivered, several times, was of a simple day. 1 day. Uno. His ban is lifted today later in the night.

Seems this community is too used to the nonexistence of active and willing admins. All that this thread is delivering is a terrible image on the culprit whilst trying to smother mine. Bad move.

This thread is here only cause we are looking if admin made a wrong judgement call. Points is not that does the ban lasts 1 day or 2 days
Point is that was there sense to make that ban. Was it mistake from admin, was it overreacting and based for facts or was it made just cause admin had that "mood".

As said, this admin said first that it was cause of "leeching" which wasnt true. I was 5th or 6th on scoreboard and by leeching it cant happen in yaragar map :)

2nd he said it was cause of teamkilling, which is not true cause I killed this man accidently and admin he kicked me cause of it.
 Real reason is that he misreaded my msg what wasnt for him, and he banned :)

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2013, 04:13:28 pm »
Every admin with some sense would ban you instantly for such an insult after he already kicked you for another offense. Btw, your screenshots do not say anything, they even show your insult.

This thread is more meant for some real shittalking cause you were pushed back into the corner and try to defend your "honour" now.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2013, 04:18:27 pm »
so instead of explaining yourself in a civil manner and asking for a unban you make your second post asking for an admin to be stripped from his admin rights. Thats what your problem is, instead of having a little respect for the admins that are trying to do their best to be fair and also try to keep the server empty of leechers and trollers, you just get mad and start insulting them.  If you believe the admin didnt make the right decision, you try to explain him why you think that instead of being a general dickhead about it so you can come cry on the forums later when you also get banned for insulting the admin.

Anyway, even if you would have been kind and explained him why you think the kick/ban was wrong, you will still have no valid argument at all. As the rules state, intentionally teamkilling is not allowed and you obviously hitted him on purpose knowing that he would get damage from it. Dont cry about 'he was a naked leecher', because if he is so you shouldnt take the right in your own hands and tk him while you can just notify the admin. How fucking hard to understand is this?

May I also point out that its the second time you come cry here because you got banned for insulting an admin?

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2013, 04:24:10 pm »
so instead of explaining yourself in a civil manner and asking for a unban you make your second post asking for an admin to be stripped from his admin rights. Thats what your problem is, instead of having a little respect for the admins that are trying to do their best to be fair and also try to keep the server empty of leechers and trollers, you just get mad and start insulting them.  If you believe the admin didnt make the right decision, you try to explain him why you think that instead of being a general dickhead about it so you can come cry on the forums later when you also get banned for insulting the admin.

Anyway, even if you would have been kind and explained him why you think the kick/ban was wrong, you will still have no valid argument at all. As the rules state, intentionally teamkilling is not allowed and you obviously hitted him on purpose knowing that he would get damage from it. Dont cry about 'he was a naked leecher', because if he is so you shouldnt take the right in your own hands and tk him while you can just notify the admin. How fucking hard to understand is this?

May I also point out that its the second time you come cry here because you got banned for insulting an admin?

Go to pick up proofs man. :) As I told. First he blamed me leeching, 2nd team killing (cause everybody knew 1st thing was lie).

And respect admin? You are another rage admin, you got worst suddenly, I think some personal issue.. :)

You can see in those screens that I questioned and explained why I got kicked. If you dont see it it must be too hard for you no_rules :)

This admin blamed all players fools and he ironically called me "son" and others son and when I continue "son of bitch" he had excuse to ban.
YOu can clearly see that it wasnt Answer for him. Check it out again no_rules, if its not too hard for you, your respectful mr admin :)

We can prove here that 1st I didnt leech, 2nd when I teamkilled i was surprised and I apologized, I explained it wasnt meant to.

3rd what we can see is that there wasnt clear reason to ban

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2013, 04:27:47 pm »
Every admin with some sense would ban you instantly for such an insult after he already kicked you for another offense. Btw, your screenshots do not say anything, they even show your insult.

This thread is more meant for some real shittalking cause you were pushed back into the corner and try to defend your "honour" now.

I questioned why he kicked me and explained what happened. And he called people in server fools, do you see it?
And he called me son, which im not. And I just continued playing with son word, you can see that it wasnt meant for him.
From log you can see that I talked with other players too. So dont let it fool you.

This thread is here cause I feel that it was more personal issue than game issue. But thanks for your opinion

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2013, 04:37:39 pm »
And he called me son, which im not.
Well, You gave him good reasons to believe that.  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2013, 04:41:16 pm »
Well, You gave him good reasons to believe that.  :wink:

You know its not true. You just like to flood here like most of people :)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2013, 05:36:35 pm »
I know what's going on here. Many of us Spaniards are a bit stupid - very few can speak English properly - so, ever since you changed your clan's name from BlackFists to Conquistadores, you have become stupid yourselves too!

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2013, 05:46:23 pm »
Hey, Patoson, don't be racist against Spanish peoples okay? And don't insult anybody in forum please.
Nobody ever said that spanish ppls are stupid, is this your own conclusion?
We didn't changed Blackfist to Conquistador(e)s, it's a new clan ( Well, just that you know it)

And just by the way: This is Offtopic isn't it?
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2013, 05:49:27 pm »
Well, based on how poorly you understand a joke (or is it just English?), I'd say you are a bit stupid. And, by the way, Spanish is not a race, it's a nationality.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2013, 05:52:03 pm »
Guys, pls
less hate more love

Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2013, 05:52:33 pm »
Well, based on how poorly you understand a joke (or is it just English?), I'd say you are a bit stupid. And, by the way, Spanish is not a race, it's a nationality.

Again off-topic :)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2013, 06:00:40 pm »
Guys, pls
less hate more love

+1
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Ermax

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • West Coast, Best Coast
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ermax, Hermax, Spermax, Supermax
  • IRC nick: Ermax
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2013, 07:29:29 pm »
Let me clear the air, if I may.

LeMikz; my fellow clan member, leader, and friend, is a man of simple pleasures.

He likes to cycle, kick box, tell dirty sex jokes, and occasionally play cRPG with his friends. Yesterday he and a few of my other clan members joined “Defend the Virgin” in HRE’s server. Once there, they all played the way it was supposed to. Like many of us, they like to joke with their fellow clan members by either punching or kicking them around, I’m sure you all do this as well. In the midst of their jokes with each other, a naked man (xXxSnip3rzxXx_ExoArmor) came up to Mikz while holding an “up-block” the Universal sign for a “Sword Five” in DTV. They exchanged greetings, and because Mikz just finished kicking each of his teammates, Mikz kicked the naked man as well. Kicks do not one-shot naked players, the player must have already been hurt, Mikz had no way of knowing it. It was an honest mistake. One of the admins in the server by the name of “Kaldralinn” or “Koldborn” did their job and kicked the team killer out of the server. Mikz was about to apologize but was kicked from the server too quickly. This might be a direct result of the admin losing their patience because my clan members were indeed fooling around too much. Mikz later rejoined to ask why he was kicked and ended up disagreeing with the admin’s decision. After a few exchange of words, Mikz was later banned.

This thread was created because Mikz was having a good time with clan members and an unfortunate event caused him to be banned for a day. It is true that I was not in the server when this event happened, but several of my clan members (those that were there) and Mikz came directly to me for help. It is also true that Mikz “insulted” the admin, as is evident of the screenshots Mikz posted himself. I've known Mikz for a while now, and I see that in the posted screenshots he commented, “Son of a bithc .D.” Usually, when Mikz adds a smiley face a.k.a. “:D” he is being sarcastic. But as we all know, sarcasm cannot immediately be recognized when written down. It also does not help that Mikz failed at his attempt in the above comment.

I am here to apologize for my clan member’s misbehavior and guarantee the entire cRPG community that this will not happen again amongst our higher ranked. I am also here to apologize for this thread as it is a result of rage, unfortunately. But who wouldn't rage after being banned when friends are playing and when your fun is ruined?
This needs to end now, and if the two parties could apologize to each other, we can get back to our cRPG lives.

On behalf of the Conquistadors I apologize.

Thank You.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 07:34:47 pm by Ermax »
i <3 ser pah gaaaaaah

{]xxx{|]::::::::::::::>