Poll

Do you like metal music??

Yes! Real men listen metal only!!!
32 (52.5%)
No, because when I was younger I used to play with barbie dolls, thus now I don`t like metal
29 (47.5%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: July 01, 2013, 11:46:07 am

Author Topic: (Varangian Guard) Recruiting polearmers & shielders, probably the sexiest banner  (Read 26691 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
The eagle was first used by the romanobyzantine empire, and after that everyone else just stole it.

The emblem mostly associated with the Byzantine Empire, however, is the double-headed eagle. It is not of Byzantine invention, but a traditional Anatolian motif dating to Hittite times, and the Byzantines themselves only used it in the last centuries of the Empire.[4] The adoption of the double-headed eagle has sometimes been dated to the mid-11th century, when the Komnenoi supposedly adopted it from Hittite rock-carvings in their native Paphlagonia. This, however, is clearly erroneous: although as a decorative motif the double-headed eagle begins to appear in Byzantine art during the 11th century, it is not securely attested in connection with the Emperor and his family until well into the 13th century, under the Palaiologan emperors.[5][6] Prior to that, in the late 12th and throughout the 13th century, the eagle was used in northern Syria and Upper Mesopotamia:

According to professor Jovan I. Deretić (author of many books, among them "The History of Serbs and Rus") the Greeks (who owe their literacy to old Serbs, descendants of Nino Belov [Ninos, Nimrod]) wrote the name of Hittites wrong, they were not Hiti but Giti (in our language) which means horse travelers, riders and they were ancient Serbs which means that Byzantium Empire took their flag from ancient Serbian culture.  :P
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
29.08.2014 08:28:11   Panos_the_Katafrakt   Left the clan

idiot

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
29.08.2014 08:28:11   Panos_the_Katafrakt   Left the clan

idiot

I joined to put my mw`s into the armoury, but after a day no one used a single one, so I left to put them in another armoury.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan

I joined to put my mw`s into the armoury, but after a day no one used a single one, so I left to put them in another armoury.

Gief Krems your +3s, we will use!  :wink:

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
Give them to deserters, they truly need them, maybe it would help them  to get a new breathe.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek

Put an alt in the different clans, send the heirlooms to the alt and let the alt put it in the armoury. This way you can send them between different clans without having to reapply/rejoin all the time.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Put an alt in the different clans, send the heirlooms to the alt and let the alt put it in the armoury. This way you can send them between different clans without having to reapply/rejoin all the time.
He iz so smard!!1
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
He iz so smard!!1
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
Fucking illiterate Greeks, they can't even spell their own shitty right-winged imbecile's names properly, its Ilias Kasiaridis and not Klasiaridis.....