Author Topic: Elune (NA)  (Read 1023 times)

Offline green727

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Elune (NA)
« on: April 29, 2013, 08:41:27 pm »
+1
Constantly kicking me after retiring because I'm naked or something... No explanation given.

She just seems very unreasonable in her judgement especially considering that there is very little communication with the accused.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:07:34 pm by green727 »

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Elune (NA)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 08:44:14 pm »
if no explanation was given, how do you know it was because you were naked?
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline chimy727

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Vidya Gamez pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 08:55:57 pm »
It was an assumption of his I believe.  She wasn't clear when the group asked after the ban either.  Overall a lack of communication and order with this admin. 

Offline green727

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 08:59:37 pm »
if no explanation was given, how do you know it was because you were naked?

I'm just trying to guess why lol. I found out she thought I was leeching because I was waiting for my weapon to show up. I don't see how leeching is anything but standing there doing nothing; I was active in the fights and trying to find a weapon I could use... It literally all happened within two rounds. So impatient.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 09:37:04 pm »
according to server rules:

No leeching

OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills
    NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode
    NOT OK: Running around without no weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. This point does not apply to Rageball, as long as you are actually playing the game.
    NOT OK: Autorunning your char to enemy to die

double negative aside, this means spawning without a weapon is against the rules, as is running around without a weapon during the round. Even if you just retired you should at least equip a cudgel or some other peasant weapon and contribute to the fight. I don't know the surrounding details, but this could be why you were kicked/banned.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline green727

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 09:53:00 pm »
+1
according to server rules:

No leeching

OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills
    NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode
    NOT OK: Running around without no weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. This point does not apply to Rageball, as long as you are actually playing the game.
    NOT OK: Autorunning your char to enemy to die

double negative aside, this means spawning without a weapon is against the rules, as is running around without a weapon during the round. Even if you just retired you should at least equip a cudgel or some other peasant weapon and contribute to the fight. I don't know the surrounding details, but this could be why you were kicked/banned.

Okay thanks for that. This was the problem, I didn't have a weapon that I could use but I had just bought one and was waiting for it to show up in-game. I spawned twice: once with clothes I could wear and a second time for someone reason they didn't show up which is when I got kicked. She was incredibly impatient even as a tried to explain that I would spawn with a weapon next round due to my retirement. I thought I might be able to run around and find one. Big deal  = /