Author Topic: The war in NA current situation-Hospitaller  (Read 6728 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: The war in NA current situation-Hospitaller
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2013, 03:33:54 am »
+3
Recently I've had the opportunity to fight for both sides being FCC and Hospi. Really my impression was this. I am an archer and I got way more kills for FCC than I did for Hosp. Reason being that the FCC melee was more organized and protected their ranged units better. Thus making everyone on their side play as a team. When  I did the hospi battle we had more troops and spawned in a village and we got rolled. We got rolled because everyone played it much like the battle server. Your melee dudes were in one group focusing on one threat at a time leaving the ranged to defend the flags and get demolished. Lack of cohesion was the downfall. So props to FCC for efficiency in battles.

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2013, 04:18:38 am »
+3
I'm pretty sure they're mainly just tired of strat.
This. After 4 strats of bugs, exploits, and drama with teamspeak issues and a few other things, most of our older members have had it. Our member situation is either not active enough, doesn't play crpg anymore, or doesn't play strat anymore. The only ones still active in strat are our newer members. If u look in our teamspeak there might be 1 or 2 ppl playing crpg but most of us are playing another game.  I actually talked to peppo and devestater and a few other officers at the beginning of strat 4 to see if they wanted to play strat still. The response was " well what game are we going to go to?" It wasn't well strat is fun! Strat is just way to demanding without getting much out of it. We've been looking for another good clan-oriented game for quite awhile now.

You probably won't even see hospitaller in next strat. If u do well be downsized and won't be a major player like we have been I previous strats.

Pock gobblers

Offline Homey_D_Clown

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2013, 04:23:45 am »
+1
In the last battle I learned that L-shaped shield walls are good for me and bad for you. : )

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2013, 04:31:51 am »
+1
who care ?
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Homey_D_Clown

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2013, 04:43:28 am »
+1
Sorry it seemed like 1/2 posts were giving tips on how to make strat battles more enjoyable for that side : (

who rude ?

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2013, 04:51:35 am »
+6
Am I the only one who can't be fucked to read all these gigantic posts?
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2013, 04:59:05 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Yes?

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2013, 05:16:26 am »
+4
This is worth saying

Tonights battle-Fimbulvetr vs. Hospitaller was MUCH MUCH better for hospitaller.
Props to their commanders(sJimmy and  Bonzai) as they were able to mount a much more formidable defense. While they still lost more than they killed there was never a time where I saw the same walls of red as before. I dont know about what you guys(the others on hospi side) felt but the "feeling" in ts was much different for me. The way the battle was commanded was full of confidence and control and it felt like response times of troops were efficient and worth praise.

Keep it up, I hope more battles are as good as that one.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2013, 05:17:24 am »
+2
This is worth saying

Tonights battle-Fimbulvetr vs. Hospitaller was MUCH MUCH better for hospitaller.
Props to their commanders(sJimmy and  Bonzai) as they were able to mount a much more formidable defense. While they still lost more than they killed there was never a time where I saw the same walls of red as before. I dont know about what you guys(the others on hospi side) felt but the "feeling" in ts was much different for me. The way the battle was commanded was full of confidence and control and it felt like response times of troops were efficient and worth praise.

their transitional also lasted all the way through the fight so that prolly helped

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2013, 05:20:19 am »
+1
I was really impressed by Hospitaller's effort in this latest battle. Although the first 20 minutes of them charging may have cost them the game in the end, it was really pretty spectacular. They almost capped our flags more than once as well.

Good fight guys, for real.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2013, 05:21:33 am »
+8
I would differentiate between Hospitallers and Occitan leading a battle.

The last time I signed for Occitan I had a fucking boner the whole time over how Arrowaine lead the battle. Most impressive leadership I've seen so far this Strat.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2013, 05:51:52 am »
+1
This is worth saying

Yeah they definitely did a lot better in that last one. Better roster, more organized formations & pushes, had pressure on our spawning and engineering.

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2013, 08:59:42 am »
+2
Which one of their commanders who did a really good job had them build a siege tower on the flags and then not destroy it when it was addressed multiple times?

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2013, 03:33:05 pm »
+3
I see a lot of hospitallers saying things like we always have a hard time getting mercs. People just like FCC/TKOV better. This is just not true, and it is things like this that is why you are having such a hard time filling your rosters. You (hospi leaders) blame everyone else when things don't go as planned. If you look back a month or two (or more), you did not have a hard time filling your rosters. But after berating your mercs over and over again people began to get fed up and stopped fighting for you.

I know Semenstorm/Hero Party was already brought up, but it is a pretty good example. Semenstorm is literally signing up for their enemies because they don't want to deal with hospitaller leadership.

Which one of their commanders who did a really good job had them build a siege tower on the flags and then not destroy it when it was addressed multiple times?

I was on hospitaller's side for this battle and can say that it wasn't done on purpose. I think a big part of it was due to their inventory being overfilled that once they finally cleared out the shit to get to build equipment they did it very quickly and didn't even think about the whole flag thing. I also didn't see anything in chat about it being addressed multiple times, but then again I don't really look at chat too often.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:36:25 pm by oprah_winfrey »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2013, 03:58:44 pm »
+4

I can attest to the fact that it was NEVER on their flags, Near but not ON! I know this cause the 2 flags next to it were put down a few times by me.