Author Topic: Apologize and unban essay Hemmor  (Read 9415 times)

Offline aertis_gutenberg

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • A great die by a great guy
    • View Profile
Apologize and unban essay Hemmor
« on: April 07, 2013, 08:34:49 pm »
+7
Apology to C-rpg players and community – Hemmor_le_roublard

I realise what I have done is to my own mistakes and bad judgments in situations where I have taken irrational actions towards people whom have not deserved to be afflicted by my choices, choices that I regret doing as consequences have been bans and negative reputation towards myself and sometimes clan members who I am affiliated with. This ban has recently made me understand and realise that the disrespectful ways in which I treat people has to change as attitudes to being, (well let’s say a douche) will not be tolerated or go unnoticed by the C-rpg community – in game and any other situations in which I may have offended other people/players.

Now based on the circumstances, I realize that making another offence will lead to heavier punishment towards myself and do not wish to be another subject of the matter in the forums ban request thread as it is excruciatingly embarrassing to my name, I feel disappointed with myself and hope the people I have insulted do not take it too personally as it was just an impulse of anger, rage and to be disrespectful towards the people who I had no right in which to insult.
I also realize that taking it out on people in game is ridiculous and pathetic and I should keep my thoughts and anger to myself, the outcome of the whole situation is very high priority to me as I value the playability of this mod as I have spent a long time partaking in the mod and building a profile in which I suit and I would be very upset in not being able to play anymore, I really do hope so that you see it in yourselves to forgive me, I am taking matters into my own hands to control myself as stupid errors where I take the time to hurt another person’s feelings is sad and it is very low to see myself stoop down to such a low level and to be judged as a person I don’t like to consider myself as.
The main point of the apology is to show you that I really do understand offending people can hurt as “Toon” calls me a stupid calls me a stupid tool (in Ts) a lot and it really hurts me. The apology is also to show you that I know now fully that my actions do have serious consequences and I promise I will not do it again as I have already offended to many and I wish I could take every harsh and rash comment I have said and regret all this stupid Team kills and attacks I have delivered as other people care about playing the game and care about ratio and their own profile in game. 

I plan to make changed in ways in which I deal with anger, these changes will affect people in game positively as nothing negative will be said to other players anymore, I will keep the anger to myself in Ts where nobody will have any hurtful treatment by me, I know not all people may accept my apology but I hope if you and the community could accept the apology (as much people who can accept the apology) I would feel a large proportion better about myself and I would be extremely grateful. I’m deeply sorry if my outburst and I wish to never be in a ban thread again as it can also have an effect of my own wellbeing in the current clan I am in “Risen” and I do not wish to lose the chance to stay in this clan.

In the future I really hope to be seen as an accepted member of the C-rpg community as which I said it is important to my own status. Realizing the past mistakes I have made I will take it to my own personal initiative to apologise to the people who I know I have made an error in good sportsmanship and made the mistake to disrespect and slander them for minor issues in which I was unable to control myself, to be yet again on the forum for a disgraceful issues has severely damaged my own dignity. I really aspire to fix this by treating all others fairly and with respect, I also know if you manage to find a slight bit of remorse towards my actions that I will not offend anybody again and instead of whining when I lose to somebody in fair combat or even unfair combat I will compliment a fight where in cases I would insult them.
I can understand the anger that may be because of me as I should of learn from earlier punishment and tolerance that the C-rpg community has to out forwarding people like me. Out of the punishment you have given me it has made me realize I need to change my ways in which I act towards others who have no other personal issues against me, who I make my enemy unintentionally because of the lack of discipline I allowed myself to live by. I know it is best to keep everyone friendly towards myself as it could have long term effects towards my clan, friends and me.
Such things as not being able to participate in strategus battles for people that I have slandered and been unkind towards, it may also have effects on the way in which my clan treat me as past people in the clan have been kicked out because of the way they have treated others or there clan makes by taking actions that have not been consented b the clan and unauthorised. I am truly sorry for my actions to everybody that I personally offended  and I hope that this apology will give you the opportunity to realise that I have realized my mistakes and will be eternally grateful if you give me the chance to prove to you that I have changed, I am sorry. I am also grateful being given the chance to be able to prove myself.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 11:36:19 am by aertis_gutenberg »
I'm afraid

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Zaalback
Re: Apologize and unban request Hemmor
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 08:42:45 pm »
Really Well Written. That's relevant .Good Job Hemmor.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:19:12 pm by Zaalback »

Offline Thassadar

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Apologize and unban request Hemmor
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 08:47:17 pm »
Nice one. I m sure you will not do shit again in your new clan :)

En taro adun !!

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
Re: Apologize and unban essay Hemmor
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 09:16:42 pm »
nice one idd give dat man a new chance and move it to unban requests so he can add a poll
:) très bien hemmor j'espére que tu peux rejouer :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 10:14:02 pm »
You know how much i hate you but... this is a good text and i'm sure you deserve to play again.... I will be happy to fight at your side again !

Sanglier un jour, sanglier toujours !
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 11:03:38 pm »
+1
Considering the way you write English in-game, it's like reading someone else's text.

But if you really wrote it, I guess you deserve a 2nd chance. Good enough text.

(click to show/hide)
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 11:57:10 pm »
Considering the way you write English in-game, it's like reading someone else's text.

That someone else might not exist then ^^ . I also wasn't believing the fact , that he wrote such a decent text by his own, but actually I'm pretty amazed by this :I . Even tho , I hardly googled the key parts of it and I still can't find anything similar...

(click to show/hide)

That's our common duty (not obligation )to endorse him, as a risen member. Nothing really new here. ^^

PS: If you fuck up again hemmor , I dishinerit you, assh**e !

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 12:57:50 am »
+1
I was more or less referring to someone in this community, perhaps even Risen. :wink:

To support my suspicion:

Firstly, take a look at his posts. They're almost all from unban requests and the attitude isn't exactly the best, just defensive, and not the most humble either.

a ban for a teamwounding? seriously man? oO

why when knowed people ask duel they say yes. but not at me! wtf be honor plz
http://forum.meleegaming.com/closed-requests/(ban)-hemmor_le_roublard-for-intentional-teamattacking-on-spawn/msg736547/#msg736547

tennenoth. i'm not here for support him but i don't found that the time in the game was the same for all.

when i play with my team i often fog and my teammate(ecocheur) haven't that.

so it's not the same for all. ;)
http://forum.meleegaming.com/closed-requests/(unban)-pomme/msg707028/#msg707028

it was on eu_crpg_6, by Po_ru i think i'm not sure.

i was on forum to see the new banner pack and i wait just 5 or 4 sec. and i was ban for 1 hour for all serv. now i'm unban of all crpg official serv.

but i want to play on melee serv. cause archer make me crasy. and i don't know why am i ban of ur serv
http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-(melee)/(resolved-unban)-hemmor_le_roublard/msg445821/#msg445821

There's an enormous contrast to grammar, attitude and vocabulary in the OP compared to every single one of his posts. I just find it really hard to believe that this guy, renowned even in the French community to be a jerk and a troll, wrote a text with humility, proper grammar and punctuation as well interpunctuation.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 01:38:52 am »
Bjord, you're a Scandiv and shit, so you putting effort into your English probably won't make much of a difference, random people from countries were people generally aren't great at English however usually have their English be insanely shitty or almost not completely horrible. my guess is he simply put actual effort into this.
This is based on my own experiences learning and writing Danish.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 01:45:40 am »
Funny, because those are all from the ban section. You'd think someone would make an effort when their future in cRPG is at stake. :wink:

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2013, 01:54:08 am »
Funny, because those are all from the ban section. You'd think someone would make an effort when their future in cRPG is at stake. :wink:
Yeah, but you've seen people in the ban section before, a lot of people wouldn't really take things seriously until they get an essay ban.  :wink:
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 02:22:17 am »
I will move this topic to the unban essay section. Please add a poll.

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 07:43:48 am »
I'm not feeling and willing to debate about that, but I just want to highlight the fact that Hemmor has 32 generations on his main character and barely about 4000 hours on cRPG. I think that the effort he delivered here is proportional (and not enough) to the investment he put in this game.
And even if "someone" helped him out with grammar or punctuation , I don't see any sin here , provided the whole essay is his proper creation. Using that fair language translates his will of doing well I think.

(click to show/hide)

I will move this topic to the unban essay section. Please add a poll.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 07:59:08 am by Zaalback »

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 08:33:36 am »
+1
Bjord , do you know there is translators on internet ?  :mrgreen:

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 08:59:11 am »
Bjord , do you know there is translators on internet ?  :mrgreen:

I think he does... However he is moaning about syntax mostly I think.