Author Topic: big tournament needed  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
Re: big tournament needed
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 09:53:07 pm »
i didnt managed any Event ever so i not big mouthed here :oops:

But how bout too make a Tutorial how too manage a Tourney.Make a community project were pros and noobs organize one together.
Sooo much peeps cry for Tourneys ,how bout too found a Group which is dedicated to it.The more attend for the organization the less time it takes too get one done....
we got enuff Servers and i guess we got enuff interested peopel.
If some guys up for it i would insta join it.Once peeps are teached how u set up a tourney im sure it will give fruits.

Too many cooks spoil the broth. ;)

Zu viele Köche verderben den Brei.

cheers
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
Re: big tournament needed
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 12:01:35 am »
At some point I'd be up for doing another one of those battles. But probably more along the lines of what Ujin started with the thematic battles.
chadz almost had the perfect tool for this but it was quite bugged so the few times we tried it never really worked out. I might be up for having another look at it though.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.