Author Topic: UNBAN Lacoste and Bozdag  (Read 724 times)

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Bozdag, Merlot(ALT)
  • IRC nick: Bozdag
UNBAN Lacoste and Bozdag
« on: March 13, 2013, 06:39:35 pm »
Me and Lacoste are playing on EU1 and we are banned for 3 days i think, also i  see the reason first time in my life ''exploiting''. Can someone tell us what are we exploited? And also admin must have to a warning before the BAN. And if we're doing this despite the warning it's okay i accept the ban. Can someone tell us what are we exploited?

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
Re: UNBAN Lacoste and Bozdag
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 06:42:01 pm »
i think that; when we're playing on last map we were killed the admin. maybe this is the reason for this ban.  :evil:

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 06:45:53 pm »
Both of you were using Siege Shield to access otherwise inaccessible roofs - which is against the rules and have been for a long time.

You should have known better and used an exploit to get an advantage. I might be lenient and let you cool of just by one day, if you swear never to use known exploits again.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 06:56:29 pm »
We are not last man just trying to enyoj and we're not delaying the game never when we do this. It's okay you might be lenient and we can say that, we never do that again but, there should be a warning at least before the ban. Shortly, i would like the unban me and Lacoste and we are do not this again.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 06:59:04 pm »
NOT OK: using a siege shield to reach a roof that can't be reached normally

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 07:14:24 pm »
Breaking a rule may net you a warning, mute, kick or ban at admin discretion depending on severity of rule broken and player history (yes, repeated offenders are treated more harshly). In minor offences you usually get a written warning first, in more severe cases you might get kicked or even banned immediately.

In this quote talks about player history, admin warning also something like that. I don't know this rule as i said we're trying to enjoy it's just a game as you know. So, we never delayed the game and we say that we do not do this again. Also in this quote talks about, maybe admin should give a warning. Also i am playing this mod more than 2 years and this is my first ban and this quote talks about player history too. I'm not a troll player.

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 07:20:21 pm »
Apology read and accepted. You will be unbanned tomorrow. Nothing more to see here. Thread will be closed soon.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.