Author Topic: Dota 2 cRPG Guild (Discuss Dota here)  (Read 271498 times)

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
Re: Dota 2 cRPG Guild (Discuss Dota here)
« Reply #2145 on: January 08, 2014, 09:37:17 pm »
moar beer!

so far most of my games have ended up with a guy calling everyone else on the team noob if we lose :D

he was close to me and he got ambushed by 4 so he spammed the alt button onto where he was then raged because i didn't help him :D Apparently im a noob for not charging into 4 on 1 and making it 4 on 2 :(. Always get those guys who spam a part of the map then rage when everyone isnt in position to help them 20 seconds later <3 funny stuff
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #2146 on: January 08, 2014, 10:00:15 pm »
Crafted this fella for $0,30
(click to show/hide)
Heh.
Nice, too bad no one ever plays brewmaster, like, ever so it wont ever get to be matched up with the drunken bastard. I dont think ive ever seen him picked, but maybe randomed once. :c

Nothing like the feeling after winning a game which looked basically afk fountain worthy, think we had like 6 kills and they 22 with a pretty fucking fed slark. But for whatever stupid reason they started diving into our base and we got some good trades. Then somehow NP started getting some towers and we just kept winning fights somehow. I was so sure we was going to lose, i almost even went afk fountain, guess this just proves that going afk before youve lost any set of racks is dumb.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #2147 on: January 08, 2014, 10:05:50 pm »
Nice, too bad no one ever plays brewmaster, like, ever so it wont ever get to be matched up with the drunken bastard. I dont think ive ever seen him picked, but maybe randomed once. :c

Nothing like the feeling after winning a game which looked basically afk fountain worthy, think we had like 6 kills and they 22 with a pretty fucking fed slark. But for whatever stupid reason they started diving into our base and we got some good trades. Then somehow NP started getting some towers and we just kept winning fights somehow. I was so sure we was going to lose, i almost even went afk fountain, guess this just proves that going afk before youve lost any set of racks is dumb.

I personally try my best until the very end because of these things. Not so fun when half the team is like "meh ... afk"

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #2148 on: January 09, 2014, 03:55:17 pm »
+1

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #2149 on: January 09, 2014, 06:06:50 pm »
https://vine.co/v/h9PBY0Z2DIz

Ganking Broodmother

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #2150 on: January 09, 2014, 09:01:58 pm »
+1
Ah good ol' dota community, they make mistakes, die and start blaming others. We had a rough early game, starting to catch up and people get greedy and dive enemy base, and then ping me because i didnt suicide with them for a support kill, i mean sure if i followed we probably wouldve killed that support, but would also all 3 have died.

https://vine.co/v/h9PBY0Z2DIz

Ganking Broodmother

I usually hate spiders, but thats pretty damn cool.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: January 09, 2014, 09:17:39 pm »
Another old but gold one is when you mid, some people think you're supposed to win both your own lane and their lane for them. Instead of a mid gank being nice if the moment is propitious they expect you to walk down to other lanes 24/7 without any communication, losing xp and gold while your mid opponent freefarms, and just do their job for them.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: January 09, 2014, 09:24:39 pm »
Another old but gold one is when you mid, some people think you're supposed to win both your own lane and their lane for them. Instead of a mid gank being nice if the moment is propitious they expect you to walk down to other lanes 24/7 without any communication, losing xp and gold while your mid opponent freefarms, and just do their job for them.

Some people don't realize there aren't only ganking mids, and even if it's a ganking mid hero, they expect what you said. They're dying in their lanes and then they go "mid ???????? where are u?????". I'm not fucking responsible if you die with Bristle in offlane (how can anyone die with bristle in duo offlane with no stuns?)

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #2153 on: January 09, 2014, 09:36:18 pm »
Hating games like this:
http://dotabuff.com/matches/462075638

Can't do shit with prophet in late game vs 4 str heroes that are fully farmed as well. Too tanky for our low dmg guys. : ))
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: January 09, 2014, 09:38:51 pm »
Some people don't realize there aren't only ganking mids, and even if it's a ganking mid hero, they expect what you said. They're dying in their lanes and then they go "mid ???????? where are u?????". I'm not fucking responsible if you die with Bristle in offlane (how can anyone die with bristle in duo offlane with no stuns?)
Yes, if there were only ganking mids and the mid player "had" to gank nonstop, then the best new strat would be to play your #1 hard carry mid and let him freefarm 24/7 while his opponent is absent.

And there is a huge difference between "hey mid, not doing so good up here could you help up with a gank we can set up with some harassment and then a stun" and "OMG MID FUCK U NOOB NO GANK GG NOOB"

Also, the whole "mid is ganker" thing is just a relic left over from olden times, like many other things. People never stop to think about it or question it, they just automatically call anyone going against the "everyone knows it" facts a noob. Mid is a worse lane to gank from than top and bottom.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:47:00 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Osiris

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: January 09, 2014, 09:59:33 pm »
http://dotabuff.com/matches/461796027

that was my last match :D I had a 4 stack on my team who went riki, bounty hunter drow and bane :/

they would spam gank then as we engaged riki and bounty would go invis and wait for me to get my tank and soak up damage and die then attack for kills after we lost the team fight and they are walking away:( AND they only spoke polish :(
could have won if they actually attacked with me but meh im new so what do i know <3

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #2156 on: January 09, 2014, 10:05:14 pm »
It can't be more bad than to be teamed up with a 4men stack. You'll notice more games like that in the future. Oftimes teams like that will do some ganking and be great about it early game. But in the end they won't include the fifth random guy because they talk over TS or probably speak/write another language (possibiliy it isn't English is really high). ;)

Did you play on support? Just wondering because Bounty Hunter only has 10 last hits.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Osiris

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: January 09, 2014, 10:12:52 pm »
i was in the bottom lane with bane (who kept charging in when one got down to 40% hp and followed him all the way past the towers till he died) so i could only support so much. no idea what riki and bounty were doing :/

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #2158 on: January 09, 2014, 10:14:46 pm »

Yeah that stuff is a joke, the mid himself usually knows if there is an opportunity to gank.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #2159 on: January 09, 2014, 10:46:14 pm »
What are you talking about? Have you never watched a competitive or high level game? It's always the mid ganking top/bottom and never the supports ganking mid.

(click to show/hide)