Author Topic: Dota 2 cRPG Guild (Discuss Dota here)  (Read 271544 times)

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
Re: Dota 2 cRPG Guild (Discuss Dota here)
« Reply #4440 on: December 11, 2014, 11:04:21 am »
Who do you nerds think is one of the most op/broken heroes in the current roster?

This is a straight forward curiosity I have as well as me raging because FUCK THIS MINGY TWAT PHANTOM ASSASSIN.

I don't know if it's just rngesus not being on my side or what, but every time (every fucking game now it seems like, she's #1 played hero atm) I play against her, she seems to always 1-2 shot me because of cyka crit rolls.

Imo TA, DP, panda, void, necro, invo.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #4441 on: December 11, 2014, 01:43:19 pm »
Void. Just interrupts the flow of the game more than any hero should. Lycan. I just hate that bloody hero and has been picked a lot recently.

PA I don't have trouble with. She's picked pretty much every game atm but easy to shut down early.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #4442 on: December 11, 2014, 01:56:50 pm »
Who do you nerds think is one of the most op/broken heroes in the current roster?

This is a straight forward curiosity I have as well as me raging because FUCK THIS MINGY TWAT PHANTOM ASSASSIN.

I don't know if it's just rngesus not being on my side or what, but every time (every fucking game now it seems like, she's #1 played hero atm) I play against her, she seems to always 1-2 shot me because of cyka crit rolls.

Void.. just void.. He has a escape/initate that slows, a bash, a dodge that can dodge 800dmg nukes, and an ultimate that can lock down an entire team and increases his damage in it. He's the perfect carry and pretty damn broken.

Huskarr might be in the top tiers close to op in this patch, its not been well discovered yet though fortunately so dont see him a lot.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: December 11, 2014, 03:29:25 pm »
Huskarr might be in the top tiers close to op in this patch, its not been well discovered yet though fortunately so dont see him a lot.

We've been running him a lot suddenly. Actually had a great Io + Huskar game. Surprisingly broken. Pretty much shut down the entire map with a few wards and magic teleport on top of farming heroes.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: December 11, 2014, 03:46:05 pm »
How new are they, because it sounds like they're very new. If so, one would just direct them to written/video guides to learn some dota basics, instead of coaching them.

you could consider me very new, i have just logged around 300 games under my belt, i know for sure he is 80% done the all hero challenge, since we started dota and the all hero challenge around the same day.  Ive only just played a few more games then him, and i do direct him to videos, its what he does before he plays any new hero to him.  He told me yesterday that Mirana sucks, not the first time he's outright told me a character sucks, he said the same for just about half the heroes in the game.  I cant force him to watch hour long match videos of people playing, though i do suggest it.

op/broken:

Meepo, if he dies, his timer is reduced in comparison, so late game he will have like a 60 second timer, while you are at 120.  Kinda unfair honestly, considering he will just split push your whole base in, die, and buyback before you could ever respawn.

Void, what they said, and his evasion is annoying to deal with as well.

I wish Pa didnt crit so much, and i wish she didnt crit on her daggers, its kind of silly when she comes in and 3 shots or less every hero on your team.

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: December 11, 2014, 07:14:01 pm »
To elaborate, Ta just shits on every mid unless its veno or maybe viper. Dp has an insane ulti + euls. Panda, jesus christ Panda. Can be more suicidal than WK with an aoe slow + dmg + evasion + crit + ult holy shit. Void is void. Necro just shits on every usual offlane and is powerfull as fuck with dmg + heal support. Good invoker? GG WP he will absloutely wrek you, there is little you can do against that.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #4446 on: December 11, 2014, 07:55:20 pm »
To elaborate, Ta just shits on every mid unless its veno or maybe viper. Dp has an insane ulti + euls. Panda, jesus christ Panda. Can be more suicidal than WK with an aoe slow + dmg + evasion + crit + ult holy shit. Void is void. Necro just shits on every usual offlane and is powerfull as fuck with dmg + heal support. Good invoker? GG WP he will absloutely wrek you, there is little you can do against that.

TA sucks againt any dot, like QoP viper etc like you mentioned. Also not amazing teamfighter, but early mid game she's strong and late if very fat, would not say op just annoying with the bubble. DP is pretty shit imo, needs items to survive anything with ult going. Panda is pretty damn strong this patch true, used to like him before but now he's cancer. Invoker can be insanely strong but most people who play him play a solo game and go midas etc. Early euls invoker can insta kill anything if quas exort. Strong as fuck but not op.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: December 11, 2014, 10:40:51 pm »
Well dont know about DP being shit, its the go to 1st ban in captains, along with void/silencer/tide. Its really insane what a good timed euls can do on proph. Also skywrath, fuck that shit for making be pick pugna.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: December 12, 2014, 04:47:09 am »
+1
~1:30:00 game

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1084760107

2 enemy divine rapiers and the biggest stalemate of all time until enigma bought refreshers and fucked us up, but i've never played in such a boring ass game

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #4449 on: December 12, 2014, 04:49:16 am »
~1:30:00 game

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1084760107

2 enemy divine rapiers and the biggest stalemate of all time until enigma bought refreshers and fucked us up, but i've never played in such a boring ass game

The pain of playing a support hero that you dislike for a long game where absolutely nothing happens...

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #4450 on: December 12, 2014, 02:08:23 pm »
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #4451 on: December 12, 2014, 02:54:47 pm »
had a crazy game yesterday, lasted just over an hour, just mad. My whole team basically fed early game, but weren't whiny bitches and kept going, I farmed and after backdooring their bottom baracks came from behind and this happened lel had tons of luck but dem crits ... If TA got me and got the Rapier it was gg, we won after this, fucking close. Had an Aegis in a fight before where we took theit mid baracks, must say in a tight game like this Rapier is both a gift and a curse, gamble payed off this time  :mrgreen:

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: December 12, 2014, 03:12:50 pm »
Yeah I've never liked Rapier. I've seen too many games thrown by a hero buying Rapier and losing it at a stupid time.

My most memorable one was when we were being hammered hard by a fed Medusa who preceded to buy rapier late game. One massive team fight where we got all our skills off perfectly, the rapier was ours and the game turned and we demolished them. Surprising turn around for losing 1 item.

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #4453 on: December 13, 2014, 12:18:39 am »
These are videos of me, two days apart.....

From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1087147434
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 02:55:02 am by Shemaforash »
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: December 13, 2014, 03:36:39 am »
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1087181708

What a fucking ass cancer game, after 30 minutes it was sieging their base purely, hoping for 100 damage on a tower before the all arive with the strongest anti push shit in history. Pudge dealing 1k damage with eblade having like 250+ str stacked. AA nearly killing me with ult so i would be pushed out of the fight instantly. Slark being super strong early - mid game carry but not the best of late game so we had no real super carry. Just constant siege awaiting some misstep from one team to spark a fight. Finally one big clash towards the end with buybacks from pretty much every single hero but thank god we came out on top and could get megas and win.

As a support i could do literally nothign but ward, and sometimes not even that getting my intestines splattered over random minespots.