Author Topic: Dota 2 cRPG Guild (Discuss Dota here)  (Read 271438 times)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
Re: Dota 2 cRPG Guild (Discuss Dota here)
« Reply #3600 on: June 20, 2014, 07:20:23 pm »
Write this in console you f noobs:

dota_match_game_modes 1048576

Edit: I tried it, was pretty fun. I got into a 4 stack rus team who went for dagons only, I was the only one on in the whole game. Both Dire and Radiant who actually went for an item build that fits on all characters. Started as Broodmother, then Alchemist so Furion. EZ farm.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 08:02:25 pm by IR_Kuoin »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tomas_Miles_again

• Earl
  • Renown: 317
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: None anymore
« Reply #3601 on: June 20, 2014, 07:54:48 pm »
lol I was queuing up for Least Played and then the game turned out to be all random deathmatch. I was thinking wtf is this, didn't know it was an original dota mode. We won anyhow. Twas fun!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: June 20, 2014, 07:59:14 pm »
It's a gamemode that is yet to be released but you can play it already

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #3603 on: June 21, 2014, 04:26:44 pm »
+2
http://dotabuff.com/matches/733213852

dat exp graph at the bottom :D

Also we should set up some trading kinda stuff :P I got some luna rares that i never intend to use (i dont like luna) and a pudge chainsaw but i can sell that for £3:50 O.o

also the new dotabuff stats are interesting

Faction   Matches   Win Rate
Dire   314
52.55%
Radiant   250
53.20%

seems me feeling that im nearly always dire isnt so far fetched :D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 05:25:37 pm by Osiris »
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #3604 on: June 22, 2014, 09:35:16 pm »
+1
http://dotabuff.com/matches/735950123

OMG this game, 4v5 almost the entire match. We finally wipe them and victory is in our sights, our ancient at 300 hp but its cool they are all dead no buybacks and top is pushing in vs 1 t4 tower. But there is still one enemy left, catapults.. our TA is in a victory rush after finishing up the entire enemy team with a rampage and so he instantly uses Travels to get to top and just destroy the ancients but forgetful as he is the catapults remain intact and keep firing :( Our level 5 wraith king can only do so much vs catapults and mega creeps.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #3605 on: June 22, 2014, 11:07:54 pm »
+2

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: June 23, 2014, 11:25:04 am »
+3
Something pretty hilarious I found on Steam forums.

A user posted for us to see his match:

check this out
write a game summary of what you see:
match #736308302
overall game summary not specifally any indivisual player,its a normal match.

And then user Fino decided to "text cast" the game, many laughs to be had. Lengthy but worth it:
(note: Rylai = CM)

Well,watching 736308302,going to make a "diary".
Team comp:
Radiant team comp is good,with one solid carry,two semi-carries,and two supports.
Dire team comp is average at best,with 2 very late carries,one possible extra carry,one support,and Elder Titan.

Lanes:
Radiant-Rubick and Troll top,while not optimal,is not bad by any lenghts.Razor mid is a strange choice,but theres worse.Lycan,and,i hope,Lich bot is ,once again,suboptimal,but not bad,but the bot lane should really have switched with the top lane.
Dire-Crystal Maiden is soloing top so far,but i suppose Anti-Mage is going with her.Not bad.Elder Titan mid is weird as hell,but it can work if the enemy mid is a ♥♥♥♥ poor mid hero.
Alch and PA going bot,hopefully Alch is planing to support,but if so,he would have been better off going trilane with Rylai and either AM or PA in the top lane.

Skills:
Normal stuff,only Lich started off with blast instead of sacrifice for some reason.Rylai didnt put his second point into aura.

1:00 minute update.
Razor abandoned the mid lane before the creeps even arrived to use plasma field in two creeps top lane.He then stood still for a bit,i supose arguing with somebody,before walking down to the fountain.
Troll and Alch are getting harassed the hell out.

3:00 minute update.
Razor returned to the lane,where,to noone's surprise,he harassed Titan into backing off.He then proceeded to autoattack the creeps and use a plasma field on them.Titan then showed he has no clue on what his skills do,by atempting the most pathetic level 2 kill ever.
Razor is returning to the fountain,i supose to regain mana.Forgot to mention that both teams have a courier.
Lich leveled sacrifice,Rylai leveled aura,balance is restored.
PA and Alch are fighting for last hits.

First kills update.
Anti-Mage dives like a pro,forgets that Rylai doesnt have a blink ability,gets viciously murdered.
At the same time,Alch and PA manage to down Lich,but then Lycan kills Alch,which proceeds to tp back to the tower and blow his load in his own face while trying to decide if he ganks Lycan or not.

4:00 minute update.
Razor returned to the lane,where he wasted mana for no apparent reason.Then Titan tried to kill him again,almost geting killed by the tower in the proccess.Razor is heading back to his trusty fountain now.
Troll also returned to the foutnain because ♥♥♥♥ couriers.

7:00 minute update
Troll went for a stroll in the enemy jungle,leaving Rubick alone in top lane.
Lycan forgot that Alch has a stun and got killed by overextending.
Titan got a haste rune and almost kamikazed the bot tower.Instead,he was saved by Lich,who spotted him.Lycan pursues and overextends once again but gets a double kill though.
Razor manages to spend all his mana in an empty lane,and is returning to the fountain now.

8:00 minute update.
Rubick decides to take a towerbath.Gets killed.
Alch says:"report elder".
Razor uses ult on creeps,then proceeds to charge the tower while the creeps are still in the middle of the lane.Thankfully,he retreats before the tower kills him.

9:00 minute update:
Razor has obviously returned to the fountain.
Lycan gets his ♥♥♥ kicked by Roshan so hard,he becomes an easy picking for a strolling Alch.
PA gets killed by solo lane Lich.
Titan atempts the most ridiculous top lane gank i have seen in a while,by just passing by and doing absolutelly nothing,after wasting mana trying to get the creeps in mid lane to sleep.

10:00 minute update.
The three dire heroes in top lane manage to kill the two radiant heroes.
Alch is farming radiant's jungle.

11:00 minute update
Razor finds a DD rune,returns to the fountain after losing a bit of hp.
Things seem to be calming down.

12:00 minute update
I was wrong
Razor uses ult on tower.With no creeps taking the damage for him.He then gets hit by Titan's ult while retreating,which leaves him with 20 hp.However Titan has forgotten how to use his mouse,and stands still while Razor stands in the middle of the mid lane for 1 full second before retreating.

14:20 update.
Alchemist decides he can 1v3 the radiant team.Doesnt kill a single hero,despite the fact that Troll is being targeted by the tower.First dire tower down.
Titan uses his spirit to try to sleep himself.
Alch says:"report el'der pleaseeeeee"
Elder says:"why?"
Lich says:"Dont blame Elder for your mistakes man"
Alch says:"why noob"
Elder says:"WTF alchemist?"

17:00 minute update.
Elder has discovered how his abilities work,and managed to get a kill together with Rylai,aided no little by the fact that Razor was returning to the fountain once more.Come to think of it,i belive i havent seen the radiant's courier move yet.
Meanwhile Troll and Lycan wipe out 3 members of the dire team and take mid tower,causing the following conversation(posted as it was,sic):

ET:report alchemist pls
A:ahag
A:elder
ET:WTF elder elder elder WTFç
A:elder bluids ahahaahah
ET:report alche pls
A:elder in moment buy midas hahah (note,at this point Titan has a midas recipe in his stash,but no gloves)
ET:alche vladimir? WTF

And then Lycan wasted his aegis by deciding the dire jungle is a nice place to farm,ending up ganked by four members of the enemy team.

19:00 minute update
After a skirmish in the river,in which both AM and PA forget that nobody else in their their team has blink abilities,Lycan buys back for absolutelly no reason,causing Anti-Mage to go:"that early buyback".

20:00 minute update
Rubick uses spell steal for the first time,gets echo stomp.
Titan has finished his Midas.

23:00 minute update.
Titan decides the best way to escape a farmed Troll is to go past a farmed Lycan.
Rylai uses her ult on a single Lycan wolf.

Just now update:
I realise the match is 1:00:41 long.
Oh dear...

24:00 minute update
Alch has had enough of it,and is now taking a well deserved nap in the fountain,causing Titan to say:"alchemist afk report pls".
Meanwhile Razor has modernized himself,and retreats to the fountain after almost being killed by a tower while pushing it with no oposition by using a TP instead of going on foot.
Note to say that said tower was one auto attack away from being destroyed.

26:00 minute update.
Troll decides to dive past T3 towers singlehandedly.The outcome is the expected one.
Titan finishes his Helm of the Dominator.

28:00 minute update.
Lich forgets he has an utimate,and a Scepter upgraded one at that, when being attacked by 4 members of the dire team that are practically sitting on top of eachothers heads.
Lycan decides to keep solo-Roshing after being found by the dire team.
Roshan takes the kill.
Alch takes the aegis and loses it 15 seconds later by deciding to farm alone near the radiants tower.

31:00 update.
Lycan wastes BKB charges by using it while there are no stuns in a 10km radius.
PA buys back for no reason whatsoever.
Titan bought hyperstone.
(Time to bet gentleman,will he get Mjolnir,or cuirass?)
Razor seems to be building Meka.
AM has a 30 minutes Vanguard.

33:00 minute update.
Lich decides to hang by the lane near the dire secret shop while his entier team is at their T1.Still manages to pull a double kill.This somehow makes Lich say he will commend PA,which he killed.
Razor finished his Meka.

Meanwhile Alch and ET keep arguing furiously,with dialogue that would make an English teacher blush(once again,its directly copied).

ET:report alchemisty
A:silent noob
ET:noob you
ET:alchemist noob
ET:alchemist vladimir WTF
A:ahaha elder midasss ahah
ET:yea
ET:problem?

36:00 minute update
Titan is going cuirass.
Lich bought Shadow Blade.
Alch bought Armlet,but doesnt seem to know it has an active ability.
PA hasnt finished her BF yet,but she is determined to do so.
Nvm,she has done it,38 minute BF.

39:00 minute update.
Nobody on dire team seems to have any idea of how Lich's ult works,and its costs them 3 members.
Lich forgets his Shadow Blade,but Alch has figured out how Armlet works.
ET:end fast
A:troll noob (not that he was just killed by him)
Titan tries his best to reach the enemy fountain,but its stopped by the radiant team.
Lich ask Titan not to do that.
CM decides to run into Razor's ult and cast her own ult inside it.Razor doesnt seems to notice it though,as he seems to be a-attack afking.

42:00 minute update.
Alch and PA wipe the radiant team,aided by the fact that Razor was afking,Lich wasted his ult on an isolated unit,Troll forgot how to use his blind,Rubick is Rubick,and Lycan wasted his BKB while Alch's ult was on cooldown.

46:00 update(almost done,thankfully)
Lycan kills Alch and is called gay.
Elder Titan,being been afk for 5 minutes,recieves an abbandon.
AM is still working on his SnY.

56 minutes,its pretty much over.
Titan is back,and has finished his cuirass.
Razor,despite having bought a refresher,hasnt used it once yet.
Dire is pushing hard.
Alch was going to stun himself with his connocotion,but Lycan must have felt pity so he ran back into him,provoking a "haha" from Alch.
AM is trying to build a BF.

Alch brought Rapier.
heh,maybe this will still turn around.

Nah,Dire won.
AM,ET and CM say gg.
Troll says"so close".
CM says"i though we had lost"
Alch asks to be commended for his rapier buy,despite the fact he did it 30 seconds before the match ended,where it was very unlikelly they would lose.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 11:31:31 am by Vibe »

Offline Osiris

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: June 23, 2014, 11:47:30 am »
lol i want games like that! :D

I just second picked clockwerk so the enemy team picked Ursa OD Lone Druid Ogre magi and huskar. I cried a little inside :( We still won but i ended up just jumping in clogs blademail shivas then waiting to die because i couldn't kill any of these tanky fucks :(

Had horrible CS as everyone on my team decided to tp to whatever lane i went to farm but still other side sucked harder <3 http://dotabuff.com/matches/736851276. Lone druid doesn't seem to put his best items on the bear and huskar kept yolo ulting into my blademail <3 scrub tier.

broke 2400 at last. it takes forever :/ last 3 games are the easiest ive had in ages. one as lycan i didn't even get a kill just hit towers with shadow shaman. Ursa just ran around stomping on people ^^. Need to improve my farming if im to get to 3k i think.

41 mins 169 LH 496 gpm as kunkka
30 mins 123 LH 457gpm as Lycan
35 mins 139 LH 504 gpm as Ursa. Not the greatest but i think i prefer initiators like clock or im forced to play support so gonna have to pick early to practice i think :D 

will have to hold a dota party when i hit 1k more mmr than i started with ^^
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 04:00:56 pm by Osiris »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #3608 on: June 24, 2014, 02:52:51 am »
http://dotabuff.com/matches/738197450

Duration
1:23:49

I am exhausted.

What is your longest game? This is a new record for me
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 02:57:55 am by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #3609 on: June 24, 2014, 03:37:46 am »
+1

Duration

I am exhausted.

1:16:41 is my record, atleast there seems to have been a lot of action in your game, not the standard chinese dota 90minute where 60 minutes are farming.

Got above 4k solo rating again, this time i dont want a loss streak, gogo 5k dream *_*
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #3610 on: June 24, 2014, 03:42:55 am »
Eh, too much action for comfort.  :mrgreen:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: June 24, 2014, 08:36:52 am »
+1
Here's another:

All right,watching 736542575 now.

Team comp:
Radiant's team comp is unusual,with a single true carry,a hero that is can be played as a carry,one true support,and two mid-of-the-bar heroes.
Dire's team comp screams pubstomp with its 3 mid-game carries,and its two supports.

Lanes:
Radiant-Top lane is Drow with Tidehunter,which,while in normal situaions would be suboptimal,becomes bad when you factor the fact that they have a Timbersaw.Timbersaw is going bot lane,presumabilly with Witch Doctor,when he decides he actually wants to play the game.Mirana is going mid lane,which is actually a good idea.
Dire-Top lane is Viper and Dazzle,which is very good for early kills.Mid lane is Razor,which is a weird pick.Bot lane is Lina with Bloodseeker,which is not bad,but would have been better if Lina moved top to make a trilane,considering BS's high survivability.

Items:
Both teams bought courier.
Bloodseeker has no regen items.
Razor went straight boots and ring,no regen items.
WD hasnt bought jack.

Skills:
Timber has its first skill point in Reactive armor.
Bloodseeker has its first level on his silence.

1:00 minute update.
Lina tries to kill Timbersaw the second he sees it in the lane.The feeble damage he takes is quickly mitigated by the headdress that WD rushed.
Bloodseeker thinks he is an int hero and is spamming his silence everytime its off cooldown.
Viper is getting harassed the hell out,which considering Dazzle went poison touch,its not surprising.
Tidehunter is out of mana.

2:00 minute update
The match seems watchable.
Drow seems to have no idea of what her silence does by using it at max range on a Viper before rushing to try and kill him.Overextends and gets killed by Viper.
Witch doctor doesnt seem to know how his bouncing stun works either,missing out on an easy Lina kill because of it.
Razor wastes his invis rune by using static link on Mirana,then attacking a creep.

3:00 minute update
Mirana lands a very nice arrow on Razor,but since she forgot to level her starfall at all,Razor survives and manages to do some damage to her via static link.Razor then retreats to fountain despite the fact that there is a Regen rune in sight of dire's wards.
Bloodseeker regens enough mana to use his silence,and instantly uses it on Timbersaw,which is just autoattacking creeps in lane.WD uses maledict on his own creeps.
Bloodseeker finally put a level in bloodbath.
Tide hunter uses Anchor Smash on absolutelly nothing.

4:00 update
Drow decides its a good idea to 1v2 the enemy lane.Tide disagrees,and helps her out by using Anchor Smash to get a last hit on a creep.
Timbersaw uses his Chain on a place where there arent any trees.
Razor returns to lane,where is is once again hit by Mirana's arrow,but since she still hasnt got her nuke,the result is the same.In comemoration for his victory,Razor then uses plasma field on creeps,before returning to fountain.
Drow returns to lane,where she is brought to near death in 5 seconds flat.She then decides its a good idea to duel the tower diving Dazzle,and they both die.Tidehunter then decides to charge Viper for no apparent reason,being killed as well.
Mirana refuses to level her nuke.

5:00 minute update.
Mirana sacrifices herself for the greater good,completelly forgetting her haste rune as she sits on top of her gank target,Viper.Drow still takes the kill.As Viper would say(and he did):"lol".

6:00 minute update
Mirana TPs bot lane to gank,but then the potential difficulty of landing an arrow on a completelly still Bloodseeker scares her away.
Dazzle tries to 1v2 the top lane,but Drow is a kind person and uses her silence to help him escape.Then Viper gets a double kill.
Mirana's Q key is still missing.
Razor uses his plasma field on literally nothing.

7:00 minute update.
3 members of the dire team show mercy by allowing the Tidehunter that is alone in the middle of them to live.
Drow and Tidehunter switch to mid lane,where they fail to kill Razor,which is now returning to the fountain.
Viper be fed yo'.

8:00 minute update.
Tide decided that Drow was stealing his precious last hits and joined Mirana top.
Mirana still has no nuke,and now,no ult either.
Match is calming down.

9:00 minute update.
Razor is farming jungle.
Lina switched to mid to stop Drow from wrecking the lane,almost gets her courier killed in the proccess.
Mirana's cafeine levels are through the roof,and as soon as she is attacked once by Viper,she uses her leap.Unfortunatelly for her,she gets stuck in the trees near the secret shop.
Viper mega-kill streak is over,which causes him to go "awwww".
Timbersaw bought the lifesteal mask.

10:00 minute update.
Drow attempts to 1v4 the enemy team.The results are obvious.
Timber wastes all his mana discovering what his ult does.
Razor is now a commuter,travelling from jungle-fountain,fountain-jungle.
Radiants first top tower is down,and the second one isnt looking in a good position either.

11:00 minute update
Tidehunter almost kills himself to destroy the dire mid tower,despite the fact that he has plenty of friendly creeps around.Lina then uses Laguna Blade on him,oblivios to the fact that he has only 107 hp.
Timbersaw is afk pushing bot lane.
Dire is attacking the mid tower.Razor uses his ult to help,forgetting that he hasnt got a Scepter yet.
Razor has the recipe for a Maelstrom,and the gloves.

14:00 minute update
Bloodseeker and drow both decided that their enemy's jungle is the best place to farm.They die.
Mirana levels her ult over her nuke.
Timbersaw misses his ult on a standing still Razor.
Razor decides the best route to escape WD's ult is through Timber's ult.
Mirana has midas.
Timber finished his MoM.

15:00 update.
Drow forgets that Mirana ult goes away if she attacks.Viper apreciates the snack.
Timber uses his MoM on creeps,and his ult on the tower.

17:00 minute update.
Lina uses her stun in a tower.
WD uses his ult to defend a tower thats one hit away from destruction.He also doesnt seem to know he can cancel his ult.He would afterwards comment:"they see bot and say ♥♥♥♥ it" "GG"
Razor reconsidered his decision to buy a maelstrom,and brought a preserverance instead.

18:00 minute update.
Both WD and Tide hunter use their ults on nothing at all.But its ok,because Dazzle forgets he can use his spells.
Timber activates MoM at the same time he sends out his ult.
Lina forgets she has an ult,thus allowing Timber to kill her.
Timber doesnt seem to realise he cant attack while his ult is out.

20:00 minute update.
Viper discovers that chanelled stuff isnt broken by invisibility,and eats a full packet of WD's ult because of it.
Viper:"wtf you can go invis while doing that ult?? BS"
Mirana:"i guess"
Viper:"wow....."
Mirana:"it works so"
Mirana:"i guess it can"

21:00 minute update.
Confirmed,Timber has no idea he cant attack during his ult.
Teamwipe for Dire because Radiant blew everything on Dazzle.

27:55 minute update.
Razor:"shot in the back big brave hero"
Razor:"scum"
Lina takes aegis.
Mirana TPs out of an easy 1v1 versus razor.

??? update
Lina once again forgets she has an ult,despite having 2 targets that would die from it.She also wastes her aegis by trying to gank Tide on the radiant side of the map.
Bloodseeker buys back no no reason whatsoever,then proceeds to chase Drow from the radiants ancients towards the radiant's tower.4 man radiant gank ensues.

Mirana's noobish adventure update.
Mirana finds an invis rune,so she decides to scout the dire ancient.She runs across a Dazzle sitting still.After a moment of indecision,during which Dazzle begins moving again,she decides to attack,missing him by 30 miles.
As she runs away from the squishy healer support,she runs across the dire's courier,which she ignores,prefering instead to leap towards the trees near the secret shop,and thus,becoming stuck again.
Luckilly for her,the enemy team assumes she tped out,and gives up searching for her.

In the following teamfight,Dazzle once again forgets that he has healing abilities,and he dies as a consequence.
Timber is building Sange.
Despite having a Blademail,Timber stands still after being hit by rupture.

Dire doesnt seem to like one of its members,as Dazzle says:
"u guys can go in our jungle and kill him... no one back him up.. dont worry."
BS:"lol"
The dire heroes in the jungle at that moment are Lina and Razor.(want to make bets?)

45:00 update.
Timber bought Heavens Halberd.
Lina bought Skadi.
Lina soloes a Drow thats chasing BS.This pumps her up so much that she types:
Lina:"BIIIIIIIIIIIITXH"
BS:"lol"
Timber doesnt seem to know that he can move during his ult either.
BS still has a quelling blade 46 minutes in.

Roshan is sad because nobody remembers he exists

48:00 minute update
Tide decides to dive past T3 and wastes refresher and ravage on Lina.Lina then cleans the floor with him.

52:00 minute update
Viper decides that hanging out alone during a Mirana ult which he saw being cast is healthy.
WD gets veil.
Drow has aegis.

54:00 minute update.
Base race ahoy.
Radiant is going to win.

Somehow i missed these lines.
Lina:"yawn easy kill"
Lina:"now mirana i would be scared off"
I assume they are from when Lina "soloed" Drow.

Razor:"now ill send in a copy"
Razor:"your all cheaters"
Lina:"gg"
Razor:"and by the way i kept thae last match#"
Razor:"so 2xmatch numbers and 6 cheaters"
Razor:"and aloha is a hacker"(aloha is the Mirana)
Mirana:lol

57:00 minutes update
WD casts ult when the enemy is already dead.uses refresher and does the same mistake.
Lina forgets she has an ult,again.
Viper forgets that towers have true sight and decides to hang by them after using shadow blade.

End game update:
And thats its,radiant wins.
Mirana asks to be commended.
WD:"GG"
Dazzle: "no we have ♥♥♥♥ign razor"
Lina:"thanks team for not defending"
Tide:"i love when people say gg and we win"
BS:"gg wp"
Tide:"gg wp".

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #3612 on: June 24, 2014, 10:26:00 am »
+1

Duration

I am exhausted.

Around 1h 25m Idzo broke keyboard and I've just run off from house and jumped infront of train.

Offline Osiris

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: June 24, 2014, 10:19:55 pm »
+1
picks omni.. is forced to go mid... lets see how this works  :lol: it went bad i died once looked at score it was 20:5 to enemy team. Phoenix hits lvl 6 at 22 mins. :(
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 10:43:05 pm by Osiris »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: June 25, 2014, 12:21:36 am »
Anyone here with some fnatic cards? im trying to get the 10 set gem, so id appreciate if you could donate some to me or i can trade some other random cards i have.