Author Topic: Official EU server-admin application thread  (Read 9395 times)

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
Re: Official EU server-admin application thread
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2013, 10:18:37 pm »
might as well apply, been playing since... err 2011 or 10 I forget, know all the rules and used to chill with the ninjas khorin and thomek so I know how to stay chilled and mellow while still handing out hard punishments!

I generally play on what most people consider the worse EU server (EU4 ^^ ) and if I'm not on there I'm on siege and even on DTV on the odd occasion. I play most evenings from around 3PM to gone 12AM (GMT+0) on weekdays and on weekends I don't really keep track of how long I play :P

I was admin on the SoA server until it shut down, Vikings of Niflheim server on native but no longer due to my demotion due to internal affairs, admin on the 54e MM server until I left the clan.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 11:36:35 pm by Hunter_the_Honourable »
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Tuonela

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 20
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuonela, Merc_Tuoni
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2013, 11:12:32 pm »
+17
Hey

I'd like to apply to admin position. I play most of my time on eu4/eu6, except when I play with my clan on eu1. At the moment I play between 18-24 eet, but in a week I finish with my school. Then I'll have loads of free time and I'll be playing around the clock, as I'll quickly destroy my sleep rhythm.
   I consider myself to be able to make morally correct decision, even if rules were unclear about something, and I can admit if I make mistakes. In general, I am a quiet person and not easily provoked.

~Tuonela

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2013, 11:18:26 pm »
+47
Might as well apply for this. My reason being that people often think I have admin rights in game and report stuff to me when I'm playing. Then I must explain them what's the difference between a forum moderator and an ingame admin. Would almost be easier to perform admin duties while I'm at it.

If I'm chosen, I'm going to admin like I moderate the forums. When someone breaks the rules carelessly I'd interfere but not forgetting fun either (fun =/= banning random people).

I have played on EU_1 most of the time lately (all the new stuff is always there first). Also some EU_4 is fun from time to time and some Eu_2 ofc.

There's many great candidates already like Rhekimos, Elmuri, Haboe, [ptx], Kafein etc etc who deserve my +1 !! I'm having my thumbs up for you guys!

Regards
-SoO
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 557
  • Infamy: 148
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Arthur
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2013, 11:53:31 pm »
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 12:03:18 am by King_Arthur_Of_Aragorn »

Jackie who?

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2013, 12:04:54 am »
+10
I'm applying for this, for two reasons. First being that since I am an NA player, I am online at the early hours when few, if any EU administrators are awake. I may not play on EU servers very often, but I'm always on irc and several times I have responded to people looking for an administrator, only to find out they require an EU admin. I've seen countless people join irc asking for help for an in-game issue and never get it resolved because no one around can help.

The second reason, is that having unbiased administrators is always beneficial. I'm NA, I don't care one way or the other about EU Factions (I don't even pay attention to what people have listed under "faction" on the forums.). Zero Preconceptions, Zero Affiliations, Zero Bias.

My philosophy: Server Administrators are not police officers, don't go out of your way to try to find ways to use admin capabilities.

If not me, then I nominate Canary as the NA person to receive admin privileges on EU. On that note, give some of the current EU administrators power on NA, for the same reasons listed above.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 12:20:57 am by Tydeus »
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2013, 11:06:46 am »
+44
Been playing this mod for over two years now, sometimes more sometimes less but in the end cRPG is impossible to quit. I am 34 years old, mature, level headed and no power hungry hot-head. Over the years i had plenty of experience administrating several IL-2 servers and especially the Hamburg City FL server, with it's comparable troll and drama levels + our own community server. I play mostly siege, which is the gamemode in dire need of active admins, especially since RandomDude is not around much anymore.

Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2013, 11:09:35 am »
+3
Hey, I would like to apply for the position of EU server-admin.

Experience:
I managed (and I was an admin too) the servers of my 3 previous Native clans and 1 cRPG. To be honest, I have touch with this since closed beta-test of Warband, I remember the first version of the servers, which we got from Armagan&Co (wololo, funny times).
Also I was admin&mod of polish M&B community forum (idk if this is important, just let you know).

I play mostly on the EU_2 server. Currently inactive due to studies, but this will change in a week or two.

I always wanted to help :)

I wish you all good luck.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2013, 11:40:06 am »
+17
Hello.  :D
I'd like to apply for Admin position mostly due to lack of admins on EU 7 DTV server, which is where I  spend most of my cRPG time. I play it almost exclusively, sometimes going on EU 2 server.
Name's Jan, or John, whatever is easier for you to say.
Everyone who plays on EU 7 from time to time knows me,  and can vouch for me that I rarely have any clashes with rules (except for friendly joking), and I already often have decisive voice in polling of griefers/trolls out of server.

I can speak polish, english, a little german and french + know insults from all the cRPG community languages.

I never was an admin in such a community like here, mostly on little Minecraft servers, but I believe I can stand up to requierments of adminship, and be serious when its needed  8-) I  know rules of DTV & rest of the servers, but I'm willing to take advices from veteran admins and consult any decisions with players on server if needed. I'm just willing to help in any way I can to improve the state of EU 7 server, which often has trolls roaming it.

I'm not so active as in the past, but I still play at least once daily.

In-game I'm Stromgarde_Uther_Pendragon, if nick is requiered.

Pendragon 2013
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 07:46:06 pm by TR_UtherPendragon »
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2013, 11:45:55 am »
+36
It's about time!  :D
The waiting for justice (lol) on EU2 is finally over!

Anyway, i would like to apply, too. I've been admin on the HRE Server for a very long time now, although since some time i am not that active there anymore, because i don't play DTV that much anymore. Other than that my experiences as admin are almost non-existent, but it's about time to get some more. I am confident that i would be a very good admin also on the official servers.

My Name is Florian, i am 22 years old and currently a student in Dresden, trying to become a teacher someday. I am a very calm person and rarely get upset by anything, and if i do i have my temper under control. Language-skillz: German and English.

I am almost exclusively playing on siege, although i enjoy EU1 from time to time, as well. Especially when there's a bunch of leechers/griefers/teamhitters/teamkiller/gate- and door-opener/[...] on EU2 ruining my gaming experience (I don't mean multi by that, just fyi). And i am really ambitious to change that. EU2 is the most populated server now and i would really like to make it a better mode for every player.

Regards,

Fips_HRE

Offline Sable Keech

• Earl
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I know a good rye when I see one
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Keech
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2013, 12:43:02 pm »
+31
Hello! I thought I would apply for admin.

My name is Keech, Im 24 and im from Manchester in England. I have played this mod a year today (24th) and I like to spend my play time on EU2 Siege.
Siege is my favoured server and I would like to help make it a better place.  :) Im a fair and friendly person to all regardless of clan or creed.

I play most EU prime time 50% days 50% evenings depending on my work shift. I love the CRPG community and everyone in it (even my enemies)
and would like to help make siege a better and more enjoyable place for all. I have little admin experience however but im willing to give it my all to make
a decent admin.

Thanks for reading!  :wink:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2013, 02:22:08 pm »
I should totally be an admin, I will gladly permaban Riddaren, I'll not ban leechers, teamkillers, or random assholes unless they overdo it, and I'll ban people who don't grant duels to the last enemy alive.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline BarBeQ

• Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2013, 02:30:27 pm »
+2
Hi i want to apply, no offense for most admins its a pain in thy ass to play on Eu 4 but things are going down there. I can do the dirty work on Eu 4  :lol: , its allmost without admin there anyways.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2013, 09:04:29 pm »
+13
I'd like to also apply adminship on eu1.

My name is Ville, in-game I'm known as Fallen_Wiltzu. I'm 18-year-old. I'm from Helsinki Finland. I play usually everyday, at least every other day. I started playing c-rpg (I guess) right after the December 2010, or well right after they changed the website so I could find the damn "Download" link XD.

+I've been admin in BF3 (the server had slots anywhere from 32 to 64, both America and UK) since it came out and I've never had a complain, except once when I kicked wrong guy for being afk.
+I know the rules.
+Believe it or not, I can be mature.
+I will do something about a problem if I spot one or if I've been told about one.
+I'm active.
+I die pretty soon as I'm not that good player so I have time to observe people.
+I admit when I do something wrong.
+I'm honest.
+I won't be kicking people who aren't doing anything against the rules.
+I go to Sauna regularly (at least twice a week).
+I'm sceptical.

-I'm moody. However it's only shouting and caps-locking.
-Most of you know I dislike few admins in c-rpg, my hat.. dislike towards them is not showing to die anytime soon.
-I rarely play siege.
(-I'd have to start acting better on forums towards certain people. IMO an admin should behave, even on the forums.).
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 742
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
  • I've dated girls uglier than you for Breakfast
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Korgoth
  • IRC nick: Korgoth
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2013, 09:57:45 pm »
+19
Vote for Korgoth!

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2013, 02:19:55 am »
+13
i apply again as an admin here. i have previous experience from the jolt.co.uk freelancer server and our own community server. i am zealously taking down people that break rules, no matter who it is or which clan he belongs to. also i am often available in irc.

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient