Author Topic: give this patch a chance you ragers  (Read 6294 times)

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
give this patch a chance you ragers
« on: January 06, 2011, 06:41:35 pm »
+1
Honestly as a reformed full plate flammy plus sniper xbow bromosexual this has been a great change

The real losers were the metagaming hyper past 35 levelers

And people who wanted an eventual all plated charger all tin server

I never had so much fun really the challenge is back for me

And wear some padded and carry a low tier weapon at least for the love of chadz, I swear people set their minds without even playing for a week?

The only thing that needs to happen is to convert to a chadzium based economy, I would have done that in effect scaling gold like xp was

This patch was full of win
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline LLJK_Korea1

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • What of it?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
Re: give this patch a chance you ragers
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 06:44:46 pm »
I gave it a chance

now I love it
PROUD CITIZEN OF PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF LLJK

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ganon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganon, Linkk
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 06:45:40 pm »
I have tried to play and i only started a few days ago so i missed the tincan period, but right now i can't even use leather armor with a decent weapon. Old or new upkeep doesn't matter, it's the average cost that puts me on the negative. So i played naked a few rounds, half the time i die just trying to loot one on the field. Needless to say i stopped playing and i'll go play native.

Offline LLJK_Korea1

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • What of it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 06:47:53 pm »
I have tried to play and i only started a few days ago so i missed the tincan period, but right now i can't even use leather armor with a decent weapon. Old or new upkeep doesn't matter, it's the average cost that puts me on the negative. So i played naked a few rounds, half the time i die just trying to loot one on the field. Needless to say i stopped playing and i'll go play native.

dude what the hell I use medium+heirloomed bec de corbin all the time and usually I get some gold even after the repairs if I'm on the losing streak

Upkeep got turned into 5% in EU and half the time nowdays I dont even have to repair anything
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 06:49:16 pm by LLJK_Korea1 »

Offline Ganon

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 06:56:52 pm »
dude what the hell I use medium+heirloomed bec de corbin all the time and usually I get some gold even after the repairs if I'm on the losing streak

Upkeep got turned into 5% in EU and half the time nowdays I dont even have to repair anything

Don't just make things up, do the math the current upkeep costs are almost equal to pre-hotfix, if you use medium gear and a good weapon you will lose gold on average. You may be lucky (break chance you know, there is alot of luck involved) and earn gold for a few games, but on average you'll lose gold and not be able to maintain even that level of equipment in the long run.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 06:57:58 pm by Ganon »

Offline LLJK_Korea1

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • What of it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 07:07:07 pm »
Don't just make things up, do the math the current upkeep costs are almost equal to pre-hotfix, if you use medium gear and a good weapon you will lose gold on average. You may be lucky (break chance you know, there is alot of luck involved) and earn gold for a few games, but on average you'll lose gold and not be able to maintain even that level of equipment in the long run.

My armor is bit over 30 and i use pike and heirloomed corbin, I made 25k winnings today.

Offline CtrlAltDe1337

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Victoria aut mors
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS / Northern Empire
  • Game nicks: Kataphraktos, Muffins, CtrlAltDelete, Haleth
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 07:12:13 pm »
I really like the new patch.  And yes you can see by my avatar that I was one of the full plate knights.  But this makes things much more fun and less everyone-in-full-plate-armor every round.  Much more like Native, which I like.
Quote from: IRC
<abearirl>crtlaltdel shut up | you are the worst | sperglord | i hate you so much | if i could ban goatee or ban you | i'd ban you
<Wylker|work>man if i was locked in a bunker with einstein, stalin, and CtrlAltDelete and had a gun with only 2 bullets | I'd shoot CtrlAltDelete twice

Offline Ganon

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 07:12:44 pm »
My armor is bit over 30 and i use pike and heirloomed corbin, I made 25k winnings today.

So you didn't understand the part where i said items have a chance to break so based on luck, you might earn x amount of gold, but on average, you will still lose it ?

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2022, 05:28:48 pm »
bump
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.