Author Topic: Ban request on sexy_friend  (Read 2627 times)

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
Ban request on sexy_friend
« on: December 30, 2012, 09:48:59 pm »
He was leeching on EU_2 for quite a few games but every poll failed and he would come back saying "I was drinking tea" I managed to get some screenshots on one map of him leeching throughout the game and him making excuses once the poll was made and his score to prove he was not playing at all. Also his name might be classed as "racist" or "offensive" I personally don't care for his name but If I remember rightly a member of the fox clan thought it was.

here he is first round of the map off to go hide.
(click to show/hide)

Arriving at his leeching spot.
(click to show/hide)

And this is how he stood for the whole round ensuring he was well out of sight and nothing could shoot him.
(click to show/hide)

compare this one to the above image and you will see his been there for more then long enough.
(click to show/hide)

Just before the end of the round.
(click to show/hide)

This is him making excuses once a poll was made (I forget who made the poll)
(click to show/hide)

Once the new round started he sat at the spawn for a little while before moving to go hide and leech again.
(click to show/hide)

Him going to a new hiding spot to go leech
(click to show/hide)

And this is the hiding spot he chose
(click to show/hide)

This last image shows his score for that map and as you can see he has 0 score 0 kills and 0 deaths but on that last round he just didn't respawn and on the next map I think he was actually afk for real because he stayed in spec.
(click to show/hide)

I don't normally make ban request's but this guy just really bothered me and his a leecher who clearly knew what he was doing by actually still being in game making excuses when polls were made against him and pressing M if you QML'ed him.
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.