Author Topic: {GoW} Gods Of War ( Recruiting NA )  (Read 468 times)

Offline MadKing

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
  • "The son of Mother Nature and Father Time"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: MadKing, NastystWarlord_ThugNasty_GoW
{GoW} Gods Of War ( Recruiting NA )
« on: December 15, 2012, 02:47:35 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The Gods have awoken...

We are neither corrupted or evil. We are the Gods Of War who show no mercy to those that are. We lust for power, fame, and fortune. Members of our army are expected to show respect, honor, and valor on and off the battlefield just as their leaders do. Join us on our road to fame and fortune where we will be respectfully feared across the land!!...Come now...there will be tits and whine!!!

- The Mad Kings speech from -The MadKing, Translated by ThugNasty

What we are about

We are about having fun and having a competitive gaming experience. We look for those that are skilled enough to be in our clan. We want to be one family and one unit of power in order to crush those that lie before us! Their will be no separation, disrespect, or dishonor allowed within this clan. We treat each other equally despite our ranks. A wise man once said " It may be hard to get to the top but even more harder to stay at the top."

We want to make our way to the top and remain their. We want hard work, dedication, and communication from all of our members including ourselves. We want to become the best and be the best...nothing less than that.

Theme Song for 2013-14 Campaign
http://youtu.be/FJt7gNi3Nr4

Our teamspeak

Strategist Affairs: Neutral with everyone
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:47:35 am by MadKing »
"Give me infamy or give me death!"

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: {GoW} Gods Of War ( Recruiting NA )
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 06:18:49 pm »
+3
Well this is the only response I can do to the immediate trash talking I receive from a fellow player.  He accepted my duel calling me out of my name and my clan and this is the result.

We had duels first to 9, added with his extra loses of choosing

(click to show/hide)

You can keep the trash talk,but always know who is above you in ror sense we are all my old friends, trolls, no skills.

If your going to trash talk an entire clan as a whole make sure you own everyone in that clan especially the random(me) that you chose that didn't say a word to you.

You presented us as a bunch of 12 year old trolling my old friends, with no skills and the worst kind of people. The only immature person I see is you and the rest like you that are 18+. We have only 4 members that are younger then 18 and if anything I don't see them trash talking like a gossip girl in high school on na 1. If anyone else in frisia feels the same way you do and beleives us all noobs then I present your opportunity to kick my ass in duels.

Post IGs and I will come look for you in your ts.

Rules: No armor above 50(all plate armor), First to 9 wins. That is all...
Nice clan right?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning