Author Topic: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA  (Read 130388 times)

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
Re: The Frisian Freedom: Recruiting NA
« Reply #1410 on: March 27, 2015, 12:44:41 am »
+2
fuck, this is signature worthy

aha thank you panos, btw m9 i was in athens last weekend i shoulda hit u up

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1411 on: March 28, 2015, 09:42:24 am »
+1
Sandy i heard they were legalizing in georgia so now your ailments may be treated legally.

I think it's only for certain THC-derived oils for specific diseases, but ANY progress made towards decriminalization/legalization of substances is something to be glad for, imo.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #1412 on: March 29, 2015, 01:07:19 am »
+1

Is it bad that I can't tell whether their guys or girls?
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #1413 on: March 30, 2015, 01:19:29 pm »
aha thank you panos, btw m9 i was in athens last weekend i shoulda hit u up

It`s ok bro, next time you`re here let me know , I know plenty of places that a `Murrican can score some Greek pussy  :mrgreen:

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: March 30, 2015, 02:03:47 pm »
+1
Fuck, I almost forgot to post a picture

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: April 14, 2015, 12:06:25 pm »
+3
Shame on the racist Murrican police, that kills young dashing blacks like this guy

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1416 on: May 01, 2015, 04:17:14 pm »
Last post was April 14th and we aren't at the bottom.

lol games dead

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
« Reply #1417 on: June 09, 2015, 02:29:58 am »
Anyone play Blade Symphony? I'm thinking of trying it out.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1418 on: June 09, 2015, 10:31:25 am »
Anyone play Blade Symphony? I'm thinking of trying it out.
I've played it a few times. Its pretty fun I guess, the combat is very fast paced and requires a good reaction time. The only problem is its somehow even more gimmicky than cRPG is, and theres only like 3 viable builds.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: June 15, 2015, 01:06:28 am »
+1
i remember when being gay was cool

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #1420 on: June 18, 2015, 10:29:45 pm »
+1
hi i'd like to apply

this is my app

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline notChosen1

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: July 06, 2015, 09:15:56 pm »
+4
Haha sandy what is that I liked it.
(click to show/hide)

In memory of chosen1. I don't know what happened. Maybe nothing happened. Maybe it was just crpg. People say it's the community. It's not. It's the moderators and admins. They're the biggest pieces of shit.

(click to show/hide)

Did the admins get to you?

Maybe it was the game itself. Maybe it lost its magic. There are only so many times you can kill someone with a sword?
(click to show/hide)

Did you get bored?

Or maybe it is a shitmunity full of cocka-roaches.
(click to show/hide)

Did you feel too much?

I hope you read this chosen. You're a good guy and I think you're funny. You made me laugh and your sense of humor is genuine when you want it to be. I wish you had posted more words in the clan thread instead of just pictures of things. I wish we had talked in game or even played the game together. I think you and I coulda stayed up until 5 am like I did with the rest of the guys. You missed out bro. Maybe you don't need it, but Frisia was such a great community. Most likely you're a well adjusted member of society, but to a pariah such as myself team speak was a godsend.

Is this post about chosen? Fuck no. I like you chosen and I'll miss you. But this is about ME. Pay attention to ME. Upvote this and pretend you actually read the mindless drivel. Quote it and say "bravo cikel i ate up every word you wrote you should totally  be a ryter i would pay for your book of lif e wisdoms and experiences." Tell me what happened to chosen. Tell me you miss me or something. I miss you.

Edit: Biggest tradgedy is that I will have one less + than usual. There goes my inflated self worth.

RIP ciekel he was an hero. I miss you pal

and actually I was only banned from forums, not in the game.

I could've made a new forum account anytime I wanted since I've been banned, but I can honestly say that getting banned was one of the best things to happen to me. This mod was like a curse that prevented me from seeing the other half of life I was missing out on. Since then, I've gotten my shit together, I started passing my classes and applying to colleges and have already been accepted to a few, and if those don't work out I can always just go to community college and study advanced gardening or some shit. I started talking to more females and have had relations with some. I also got a few jobs to help pay for that shit, if not I'll just settle for being a debt slave all my life and im ok with that honestly.

Although this mod was aids, I did learn a few things about life, like what happens if you flunk out of school and smoke weed all day. You chucklefucks i honestly hope you all got your lives together. i hope u learned from mr pink because that man fucks bithces and even has his own little pootie slayers good for him. I learned just from listening and reading you guys what life is as a young adult, something I probably wouldn't learn if I hadn't found this game. I know I didn't talk much, but the conversations I was a part of but didnt really participate in were a blast and i would do anything to do it again.

Getting banned from the forums and having not to deal with the forums and this gay ass ded mod was good but now i am drawn back, i dunno whether to pursue these sexual urges or whether to stop, but I can't because I miss you all, and I miss frisaia. rip in peace mod rip frisia clan rip fcc rip strat. resd in peas spurdo :D:D:DD rrest in peace crpg

also: for sandy,

(click to show/hide)
hoep to hear from u all soon. friends
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 09:37:54 pm by notChosen1 »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1422 on: July 06, 2015, 10:59:09 pm »
RIP ciekel he was an hero. I miss you pal

and actually I was only banned from forums, not in the game.

I could've made a new forum account anytime I wanted since I've been banned, but I can honestly say that getting banned was one of the best things to happen to me. This mod was like a curse that prevented me from seeing the other half of life I was missing out on. Since then, I've gotten my shit together, I started passing my classes and applying to colleges and have already been accepted to a few, and if those don't work out I can always just go to community college and study advanced gardening or some shit. I started talking to more females and have had relations with some. I also got a few jobs to help pay for that shit, if not I'll just settle for being a debt slave all my life and im ok with that honestly.

Although this mod was aids, I did learn a few things about life, like what happens if you flunk out of school and smoke weed all day. You chucklefucks i honestly hope you all got your lives together. i hope u learned from mr pink because that man fucks bithces and even has his own little pootie slayers good for him. I learned just from listening and reading you guys what life is as a young adult, something I probably wouldn't learn if I hadn't found this game. I know I didn't talk much, but the conversations I was a part of but didnt really participate in were a blast and i would do anything to do it again.

Getting banned from the forums and having not to deal with the forums and this gay ass ded mod was good but now i am drawn back, i dunno whether to pursue these sexual urges or whether to stop, but I can't because I miss you all, and I miss frisaia. rip in peace mod rip frisia clan rip fcc rip strat. resd in peas spurdo :D:D:DD rrest in peace crpg

(click to show/hide)

Aww that's cute

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 08, 2015, 02:23:17 am »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Glad to hear all that shit, man. To be frank, I was a bit worried that the memes might have consumed you. It's a real concern, you know?

Coincidentally, I also didn't have my shit together in the slightest when I was most active in cRPG, especially strat. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT, RIGHT? Just some unemployed bundle of sticks "going to school full-time" (yeah right, more like going to class 2/3 of the time at most, and dipping out early to get on cRPG lol) smoking ass-loads of dope every day/getting drunk as fuck every day.

You were among the best of friends, man. You still are, in the way that the rest of us are. You know, held together by the loose glue of former cRPG comradarie and feigned homosexuality.

Wish the best of luck to you, homie. Seeing that little message was a trip, sure enough.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1424 on: July 08, 2015, 08:25:34 pm »
+3
i wonder if this is what Jackson felt like 7 years ago eh sandy

also I haven't played an online video game in months lol