Author Topic: Ban HoC_Grunt_Lolz  (Read 5200 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: Ban HoC_Grunt_Lolz
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2012, 11:23:03 am »
so as a fairly new HoC recruit, and someone who would like to think of himself as fairly level-headed, and relatively impartial on the matter at hand, let me provide my observations:

when kirby first left HoC (before my time) they arguably overreacted by calling him a traitor and such. kirby decided to fight back by trying to ban individual members and seeking punishment for the entire guild. but that is all ancient history by now.  we as a guild are trying to move on, and just forget about the ugly past. however, since HoC is a relatively large clan, not everyone is on the same page. some people do not get 'the memo' until they happen to hop into teamspeak while bonesaw or some other high-ranking member is present to lecture them.  also, some people tend to hold grudges longer than others. perhaps when you left, they truly did feel betrayed for whatever reason, but as i said before: ancient history.

and once again, most of this 'war' is behind us...but one thing pursues. kirby is still as quick as ever to hit that "M" key whenever teamwounded (even when it is clearly an accident) by someone whose name starts HoC. and he is also just as quick to seek a ban for someone who tks or harasses him (once again, only if those three letters are present in their name). now i am not saying that tking should go unpunished, or that harrassing should either. and i am also not saying that kirby is the only one at fault here. sure, HoC like to trash talk malta and vice versa. the emphasis here being on VICE VERSA. i have been in games where i received hate just for joining HoC from a malta member (who i shall not name because i do not want to start anything).

but i digress...back to the matter at hand.

HoC is currently under orders to "forget about malta and just ignore them." many of us are abiding by these rules (but as i said before, some take more time to forget the past). and the best way to forget about the past is to not speak of it. therefore, when our new recruit Lolz joined, no one told him anything along the lines of "we hate malta, kill all of them." nor did he receive specific instructions to ignore you guys, because that would draw unwanted attention to you. so, WHY did he tk you? i cannot say. but one thing is clear... he did not do it out of hate for past actions or anything. maybe he is simply just a dick (though this doesnt seem to be the case after playing with him for a while) and likes to tk people at spawn for no reason? (once again, this was the only time i have seen it happen, and he seems like a nice guy, so i doubt he is an inherently evil person or anything).  so...

I say Lolz deserves a temporary ban from community to learn his lesson. as far as
something greater than a kick or ban from Community, a larger punishment for their overall despicable demeanor may very well be required in this case.
that quote goes... i have no idea what 'larger punishment' you had in mind. keep in mind that this thread is about a ban for ONE player, for ONE tk.

and also, everyone reading this saga of sorts needs to realize that kirby is the one documenting everything. so sure, the pictures he had arent photoshopped and happened. however, i have yet to see any HoC members screenshotting every little thing kirby does. you are only getting half the story folks, and it isnt our side.

and please, kirby and raccoonlord, BOTH of you seriously need to grow up. education, intelligence, skill, etc has no place here. this is just an example of how 2-sided this conflict is. if kirby truly were the 'bigger man' he would just ignore raccoon here and this thread would be a lot less messy...and more on-topic.

sorry if i offended anyone (especially Lolz), but this needed to be said, pure and simple. i tried to remain as objective as possible.

*side note to kirby* - i can tell that mostly all the hate towards you nowadays seems to be coming from the fact that you continuously post these these ban threads and report us over and over. if you just stopped, and 'became the better man,' then maybe, just maybe, you will eventually get what we all want - peace.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2012, 11:30:24 am »
so as a fairly new HoC recruit, and someone who would like to think of himself as fairly level-headed, and relatively impartial on the matter at hand, let me provide my observations:

when kirby first left HoC (before my time) they arguably overreacted by calling him a traitor and such. kirby decided to fight back by trying to ban individual members and seeking punishment for the entire guild. but that is all ancient history by now.  we as a guild are trying to move on, and just forget about the ugly past. however, since HoC is a relatively large clan, not everyone is on the same page. some people do not get 'the memo' until they happen to hop into teamspeak while bonesaw or some other high-ranking member is present to lecture them.  also, some people tend to hold grudges longer than others. perhaps when you left, they truly did feel betrayed for whatever reason, but as i said before: ancient history.

and once again, most of this 'war' is behind us...but one thing pursues. kirby is still as quick as ever to hit that "M" key whenever teamwounded (even when it is clearly an accident) by someone whose name starts HoC. and he is also just as quick to seek a ban for someone who tks or harasses him (once again, only if those three letters are present in their name). now i am not saying that tking should go unpunished, or that harrassing should either. and i am also not saying that kirby is the only one at fault here. sure, HoC like to trash talk malta and vice versa. the emphasis here being on VICE VERSA. i have been in games where i received hate just for joining HoC from a malta member (who i shall not name because i do not want to start anything).

but i digress...back to the matter at hand.

HoC is currently under orders to "forget about malta and just ignore them." many of us are abiding by these rules (but as i said before, some take more time to forget the past). and the best way to forget about the past is to not speak of it. therefore, when our new recruit Lolz joined, no one told him anything along the lines of "we hate malta, kill all of them." nor did he receive specific instructions to ignore you guys, because that would draw unwanted attention to you. so, WHY did he tk you? i cannot say. but one thing is clear... he did not do it out of hate for past actions or anything. maybe he is simply just a dick (though this doesnt seem to be the case after playing with him for a while) and likes to tk people at spawn for no reason? (once again, this was the only time i have seen it happen, and he seems like a nice guy, so i doubt he is an inherently evil person or anything).  so...

I say Lolz deserves a temporary ban from community to learn his lesson. as far as  that quote goes... i have no idea what 'larger punishment' you had in mind. keep in mind that this thread is about a ban for ONE player, for ONE tk.

and also, everyone reading this saga of sorts needs to realize that kirby is the one documenting everything. so sure, the pictures he had arent photoshopped and happened. however, i have yet to see any HoC members screenshotting every little thing kirby does. you are only getting half the story folks, and it isnt our side.

and please, kirby and raccoonlord, BOTH of you seriously need to grow up. education, intelligence, skill, etc has no place here. this is just an example of how 2-sided this conflict is. if kirby truly were the 'bigger man' he would just ignore raccoon here and this thread would be a lot less messy...and more on-topic.

sorry if i offended anyone (especially Lolz), but this needed to be said, pure and simple. i tried to remain as objective as possible.

*side note to kirby* - i can tell that mostly all the hate towards you nowadays seems to be coming from the fact that you continuously post these these ban threads and report us over and over. if you just stopped, and 'became the better man,' then maybe, just maybe, you will eventually get what we all want - peace.

That is a fair point, good post, now if only I could +1, and about those members that give you a hard time for being in HoC, (I don't think I have, if I have, please let me know) Please PM me the names.  I still say that after SEVERAL warnings, many members continue to press on the hatred.  I have pics from today from OTHER members.

[edit] Also, I do have to say that Lolz may have done it because of the possible bombing of my name in your TS, as I was told by several people who will rename anonymous, that I'm a VERY hot topic in there.

[edit2]This 1 Tk, though beats my last thread that got milo banned for 1 tw, it's harsher punishment BECAUSE of the first thread where we both received warnings. also, I actually try not to press M, infact I used to not press M on Milo, but when I tw'd him he was the one that pressed me, I always used to type 'np' this has already been discussed :(

*Too tired to fix errors.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:48:33 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2012, 03:52:55 pm »
we are talking about it on ts
there will be rules from now on
one of the rulles are going to be, banned for 8h ingame, it will be be banned 8h in ts, etc.....
we also bann people that are trolling back to kirby, for a certain time, if he post something bad about hoc

and to kirby, communityserver isn't the same as na1 official server

the only thing what i want to ad is, kirby, when you start to provoke anny hoc member, it will be screenedshotted and posted on the forums
what lolz did was compleetly wrong, and i dealt with it in ts, and gave everyone a warning that was online on the moment when i read this
main problem is that some HoCmembers are from the same age as kirby here, and you know what youngsters do if they dislike annyone

and kirby, next time that you start to correct me, because of mine shitty english (i try atleast) i will ask a request against you for racisme towards me
nothing personal, but i hate to be corrected by a 5y old guy

Offline Miracle

• Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2012, 07:18:46 pm »
Since this is Lolz first offense I will be issuing him a warning.  If you are caught doing it again, you will be taking a timeout.  As for you Kirby, I highly doubt you are just an innocent victim here.  Both of you guys need to cut the shit.  If there is any teamwounding or excessive trolling from either party in the future that party/person will be taking a break from community.  There is absolutely no reason for you two to continue this bullshit on the server.  If any of the parties involved need to get a hold of me add me on steam.  I also suggest next time there is trolling or tw'ing in game to send me a message on steam and I will come and sort it out.  My steam is 1ll1us10n.
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade