Author Topic: Ban HoC_Grunt_Lolz  (Read 5199 times)

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: HoC_Funesti_Equites, HoC_HeavyHitter_Monty, AND MANY MORE!!!
Re: Ban HoC_Grunt_LolZ
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2012, 06:16:57 am »
It's gone to a radical point, let me bring it back and put this in proportion for you, you're the one that went off topic and made fun of my voice being somewhat higher than most.  In which response I then said that you have no education, proving that I am more mature in the brain. I have not gone over the admin's word.
Kirby I got to give it to ya kid, you'v made my night with all your hilarity. If you recall, I never said anything about your voice. And we both went off topic. And somehow when I said that you have no maturity, you took that as not having an education. I never even said anything about education. I have no idea where you are getting this from.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 06:20:58 am »
your fucking 13 years old, so I would reconsider who needs to grow up.

Kirby I got to give it to ya kid, you'v made my night with all your hilarity. If you recall, I never said anything about your voice. And we both went off topic. And somehow when I said that you have no maturity, you took that as not having an education. I never even said anything about education. I have no idea where you are getting this from.

You and I both know I'm not 13, by you calling me that, you're insinuating that I do in fact have a 'high voice'.  And, by calling me kid you're using a pre-cautious belittlement tactic.

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 06:28:10 am »
You and I both know I'm not 13, by you calling me that, you're insinuating that I do in fact have a 'high voice'.  And, by calling me kid you're using a pre-cautious belittlement tactic.
Ok well obviously you take everything I say way out of proportion. And you think that by using big words your cool or something. I should of known it would be useless trying to talk some sense into you. So I'm just going to call it here. Good luck with all your whining in the future.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 06:31:30 am »
kirby is always trying to get people to tk/tw him so he can make ban threads. pretty sure he holds a record for most ban threads posted.
Ok well obviously you take everything I say way out of proportion. And you think that by using big words your cool or something. I should of known it would be useless trying to talk some sense into you. So I'm just going to call it here. Good luck with all your whining in the future.

You're really good at talking sense to me, by basically slandering, lying, insulting my real life properties (of which IS against the rules), anything else?

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2012, 06:32:35 am »
you're really good at talking sense to me, by basically slandering, lying, insulting my real life properties (of which IS against the rules), anything else?
Well obviously I have nothing else to say sense I just said I was done.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 06:36:57 am »
Well obviously I have nothing else to say sense (ahahahahaha) I just said I was done.

Jesus Christ, I meant as in does anyone else have any other records of you doing stupid shit (other people will read this)... Holy shit, please just act like you understand something.

Obviously you're STILL here.

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2012, 06:38:59 am »
Jesus Christ, I meant as in does anyone else have any other records of you doing stupid shit (other people will read this)... Holy shit, please just act like you understand something.

Obviously you're STILL here.
Oh you so funny kirby. And yeah I was still here to see if you had any response.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 06:39:46 am »
Well obviously I have nothing else to say sense I just said I was done.

Oh you so funny kirby. And yeah I was still here to see if you had any response.

Still typing... hehe.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban HoC_Grunt_Lolz
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2012, 06:53:56 am »
i'm not going to react, but what i can say is that kirby provoking it to HoCmembers, so we receive a banrequest
i didn't say a word yesterday at community server that he spawn naked, just with a dagger, and leeching behind the best player in his team
now lolz is a new recruit, he don't know about the history about HoC and Malta
give him the ban and we deal the rest within HoC
we gonna inform from now on, that we gonna ignore that 5y old kid that feels himself awsome to provoke HoCmembers and asking then later for a banrequest

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2012, 06:55:24 am »
i'm not going to react, but what i can say is that kirby provoking it to HoCmembers, so we receive a banrequest
i didn't say a word yesterday at community server that he spawn naked, just with a dagger, and leeching behind the best player in his team
now lolz is a new recruit, he don't know about the history about HoC and Malta
give him the ban and we deal the rest within HoC
we gonna inform from now on, that we gonna ignore that 5y old kid that feels himself awsome to provoke HoCmembers and asking then later for a banrequest

What...?  Oh and about me being naked, I actually respec'd from a 1h, into a 2h.  Not enough strength. Not leeching if I have a weapon, in fact I believe that I killed you with the dagger lol. 

And about ignoring, me... tell that to Milo, I got some pics today, and was about to post about him insulting Malta and just plain harassing us yet again.  You weren't on today at all, so you can't contribute anything, so please... leave... I feel like I need rat traps.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2012, 07:11:20 am »
ow yes, you stabbed me, after i killed that 1 guy that was protecting you, i was wearing heavy armor, and i was low on health, not really to bragging to it

you was provoking me the entire time, and i ignored you
milo ignored you, aslong when i was there in communityserver, milo didn't trashtalked you or anny of your maltamembers
i gave him a warning for the last time

now, just give lolz a ban, i have given him already a warning, and the current situation about us

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2012, 07:18:20 am »
ow yes, you stabbed me, after i killed that 1 guy that was protecting you, i was wearing heavy armor, and i was low on health, not really to bragging to it

you was provoking me the entire time, and i ignored you
milo ignored you, aslong when i was there in communityserver, milo didn't trashtalked you or anny of your maltamembers
i gave him a warning for the last time

now, just give lolz a ban, i have given him already a warning, and the current situation about us

I was saying that he was trashtalking TODAY, and I don't care whether I kill you or not, I was simply proving the point that I was not leeching, yet another lie stating that I was leeching yesterday told by HoC representatives.  Honestly, the smartest people in your faction are actually the ones that can sustain a friendly conversation.  Do you understand what I'm saying?

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2012, 07:20:05 am »

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2012, 07:23:10 am »
NO

Explain it, if you know what I'm trying to say. (Hint: that was not a comment towards your ethnicity nor the fact that English isn't your first language.) 

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2012, 10:02:45 am »
I'm fairly disappointed in the behavior that HoC is showing.  As Kirby had predicted, they resort to picking on him and trolling over personal information that they have no right to slander over the forums.  In game, I can't say that I've seen any hostility from one side or the other, but the attitude being shown here by several HoC members is concerning and should certainly hold sway in the final decision from whichever moderator gets this first.

I'd suggest something greater than a kick or ban from Community, a larger punishment for their overall despicable demeanor may very well be required in this case.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus