Author Topic: Ban HoC_Grunt_Lolz  (Read 5201 times)

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
Ban HoC_Grunt_Lolz
« on: November 11, 2012, 05:02:34 am »
   Ahhhh, here I am again at last... at the ban threads to state my case against the wretched Hounds of Chulainn for putting an offense on the code of conduct, of which will probably be spammed by their hate and most likely we will see attempts at trying to humiliate me by making comparisons of my voice as of a fifth grader, and in my retaliation, I will probably correct Bruttus' grammar yet again. But, alas, the rules are rules and I must put an end to this a (third?) time. 

After being attacked on several maps by what we call Malta Magnets or MM's, (HoC's that only go for us in games.) I recieved friendly and not so friendly exchanges with members.  That is not the matter though, as I was saying during the FIRST round of the newest map, An HoC member by the name of LolZ decided to re-enact HoC_Retainer_Milo's scene right at the spawn.  Only this time, he'd get the job done.   

Please: Read these if you haven't so you can fully understand my case.

#1 http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-(official)/please-give-a-warning-to-hoc-and-ourselves-(malta)!/  <----- FIRST!!!

#2 http://forum.meleegaming.com/closed-requests/hoc_retainer_milo/  <----- SECOND!!!

Keep in mind that Milo got 12 hour banned for 1 Team wound, this guy Tk'd me after all of this ^^

The evidence:

Caught in the ACT
(click to show/hide)

This is ridiculous, over the last couple of months, this adolescent humor has gotten worse, and worse.  I believe that this should be the last straw, and if it isn't there should be an EXTREME end to this. 

I then put up a poll to kick!  But, the banner stack decided to abuse the voting of no!  Which isn't the first time HoC has abused poll!
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-(official)/ban-hoc/ <------
The Poll!
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 06:42:15 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline protox2k

• Earl
  • Renown: 304
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mango
  • Game nicks: Soft_Juicy_Mango
  • IRC nick: Kev
Re: Ban HoC_Grunt_LolZ
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 05:10:09 am »
Another HoC abuse against Kirby :p
I'm tired of seeing HoC's abuse towards those they hate.
As soon as we all spawned i turned around just to see lolz tking kirby. I hope this request will be taken seriously.

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 05:17:12 am »
Good luck not getting banned hoc....lolz. (see what i did there?)

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 25
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: HoC_Funesti_Equites, HoC_HeavyHitter_Monty, AND MANY MORE!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 05:31:41 am »
kirby is always trying to get people to tk/tw him so he can make ban threads. pretty sure he holds a record for most ban threads posted.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 05:36:58 am »
kirby is always trying to get people to tk/tw him so he can make ban threads. pretty sure he holds a record for most ban threads posted.

Show evidence of this then talk, I know honest people in your clan like Bernie (who I believe was in game) would tell otherwise, you're obviously lying, and the fact that you told me to shut up and just play when I was having fun talking to people in community is what makes your post so funny, if you ask me you're the one that escalates issues, you need to sit down and grow up.  Get out, you have no say in this, and anyways how does egging someone on have to do with a TK, theres no reason for a TK.

P.S. People with the names like DONGDICK_GRANDMASTER_of_HoC are the ones that are trying to egg others on... which I can show pictures of :).

[edit] oh and...
   Ahhhh, here I am again at last... at the ban threads to state my case against the wretched Hounds of Chulainn for putting an offense on the code of conduct, of which will probably be spammed by their hate
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 05:40:35 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 05:43:51 am »
Show evidence of this then talk, I know honest people in your clan like Bernie (who I believe was in game) would tell otherwise, you're obviously lying, and the fact that you told me to shut up and just play when I was having fun talking to people in community is what makes your post so funny, if you ask me you're the one that escalates issues, you need to sit down and grow up.  Get out, you have no say in this, and anyways how does egging someone on have to do with a TK, theres no reason for a TK.

P.S. People with the names like DONGDICK_GRANDMASTER_of_HoC are the ones that are trying to egg others on... which I can show pictures of :).

[edit] oh and...
I told you to shut up way before this tk even happened, you were whining about getting an admin because someone was "delaying" and you wouldn't shut up about it, so i said shut up. Also, grow up? Like I have always said, you are always crying about everything someone does and not to mention your fucking 13 years old, so I would reconsider who needs to grow up.

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 05:47:44 am »
And I like how you post a link to a thread of an admin telling BOTH OF US to stop arguing at each other and yet...Here you are doing what the admin said not too. And yes, so am I. But i'm not being a hypocrite about it.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 05:51:33 am »
I told you to shut up way before this tk even happened, you were whining about getting an admin because someone was "delaying" and you wouldn't shut up about it, so i said shut up. Also, grow up? Like I have always said, you are always crying about everything someone does and not to mention your fucking 13 years old, so I would reconsider who needs to grow up.

Ahhhh, here I am again at last... at the ban threads to state my case against the wretched Hounds of Chulainn for putting an offense on the code of conduct, of which will probably be spammed by their hate and most likely we will see attempts at trying to humiliate me by making comparisons of my voice as of a fifth grader, and in my retaliation,

This is ridiculous, over the last couple of months, this adolescent humor has gotten worse, and worse.  I believe that this should be the last straw, and if it isn't there should be an EXTREME end to this. 

Do you know what a figure of speech is?  Oh what am I talking about of course you don't.  I may not be as mature/brutish as you, but I sure as hell am more developed in the head and have a much tighter grasp on education.

In what way am I going against the admins words? I'm posting a ban thread for an HoC member breaking code of conduct.

Oh and I was saying that he wasn't delaying... yet again.. education, learn to listen, because then you might earn some of it.

[edit]
I haven't gone against admins words, I've been enforcing them. You have no information that could develop the case.  Please leave, you obviously have nothing else to say other than 'DUDE YOUR (<--- You're spelled wrong on purpose) SO DUMB 12 YR OLD KID LOZER'

P.S. saw you're game nicks and I remembered you pronounced equites  eh-qweets, lol it's pronounced eh-qui-t-ay's
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 05:59:42 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 05:59:45 am »
Do you know what a figure of speech is?  Oh what am I talking about of course you don't.  I may not be as mature/brutish as you, but I sure as hell am more developed in the head and have a much tighter grasp on education.

In what way am I going against the admins words? I'm posting a ban thread for an HoC member breaking code of conduct.

Oh and I was saying that he wasn't delaying... yet again.. education, learn to listen, because then you might earn some of it.

[edit]
I haven't gone against admins words, I've been enforcing them. You have no information that could develop the case.  Please leave, you obviously have nothing else to say other than 'DUDE YOUR (<--- You're spelled wrong on purpose) SO DUMB 12 YR OLD KID LOZER'
What the fucking hell does any of this have to do with education? Also, "I haven't gone against admins words, I've been enforcing them" I'm sure the admins don't need a whiny little kid to help "enforce" the rules, they are more then capable of doing the work themselves. And also "education, learn to listen, because then you might earn some of it." Are you fucking saying I might earn education or earn listening skills? Because either way that is a fucking stupid statement.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2012, 06:01:13 am »
What the fucking hell does any of this have to do with education? Also, "I haven't gone against admins words, I've been enforcing them" I'm sure the admins don't need a whiny little kid to help "enforce" the rules, they are more then capable of doing the work themselves.(#Why do you think there is a ban request forum?) And also "education, learn to listen, because then you might earn some of it." Are you fucking saying I might earn education or earn listening skills? Because either way that is a fucking stupid statement.

earn a scholarship (education...) by doing hardwork... etc. Think.

I feel like I have to spell everything out to you: you... questioned... my... maturity... so.... I... said... that... I'm.... more... mature... than... you... when.. it... comes... to... the... terms... of... Thinking.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 06:06:01 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 06:05:45 am »
Once again, what the fuck does any of this have to do with education or hard work. It's a fucking game. This whole thing is just a classic example of a little kid taking a video game to seriously and getting butt hurt about something. So instead of solving it himself he goes whining and complaining to someone else to solve his "problems"

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2012, 06:06:49 am »
Once again, what the fuck does any of this have to do with education or hard work. It's a fucking game. This whole thing is just a classic example of a little kid taking a video game to seriously and getting butt hurt about something. So instead of solving it himself he goes whining and complaining to someone else to solve his "problems"

lolwut?  Dude, I said that I... Please, get a better HoC representative particularly one that understands English, because this guy.. lol. 

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2012, 06:08:57 am »

I feel like I have to spell everything out to you: you... questioned... my... maturity... so.... I... said... that... I'm.... more... mature... than... you... when.. it... comes... to... the... terms... of... Thinking.
I didn't question you maturity. I KNOW your maturity. AND ONCE AGAIN, what does any of this have to do with THINKING? It's a fucking game.

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2012, 06:11:52 am »
lolwut?  Dude, I said that I... Please, get a better HoC representative particularly one that understands English, because this guy.. lol.
I'm not representing anything or anyone. I know what Lolz did was wrong. And how am I not understanding English? I asked how this is about work and education. I thought this was a ban thread. But like I said before kirby, your going against what the admin said. For shame.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2012, 06:12:10 am »
   Ahhhh, here I am again at last... at the ban threads to state my case against the wretched Hounds of Chulainn for putting an offense on the code of conduct, of which will probably be spammed by their hate and most likely we will see attempts at trying to humiliate me by making comparisons of my voice as of a fifth grader, and in my retaliation, I will probably correct [Raccoon's] grammar yet again. But, alas, the rules are rules and I must put an end to this a (third?) time. 

I didn't question you maturity. I KNOW your maturity. AND ONCE AGAIN, what does any of this have to do with THINKING? It's a fucking game.

It's gone to a radical point, let me bring it back and put this in proportion for you, you're the one that went off topic and made fun of my voice being somewhat higher than most.  In which response I then said that you have no education, proving that I am more mature in the brain. I have not gone over the admin's word.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 06:16:39 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »