Author Topic: Déclaration de Guerre du Duché de l'Occitanie.(Declaration of war)  (Read 5844 times)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Déclaration de Guerre du Duché de l'Occitanie.(Declaration of war)
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2012, 01:06:50 pm »
+1
Btw to all fallen was fun battle tonigth we were expecting a bit better defence but we understand....in your situation it is better to pull it somewhere safe and worth it. We wish you good luck for the next battle that will follow and best of luck to you guys.
i would not bragging about that, fallen had peasant gear, but stil occitan came with normal mail gear, fallen lett you bleed, you lost around, if oure counting is correct 250 tickets occitan lost
thats allot against just peasants

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2012, 03:28:03 pm »
+5
i would not bragging about that, fallen had peasant gear, but stil occitan came with normal mail gear, fallen lett you bleed, you lost around, if oure counting is correct 250 tickets occitan lost
thats allot against just peasants

Well to be honest in my opinion they did just ok. last battle i made with kuut kuut had like 150 mail armor out of 950 tickets against like 835 tickets and manage to kill out the 835 tickets that had weapon the entire time and also armor mostly mail and heavy armor at the beginin. If you read the post correctly sir i said gj to them. i said it is a smart move too. I just mentioned would have been nice to have a fair figth there... not a peasant battle and well i guess my broken english wanted to mean it would have been nice to have a fair figth with (equivalent equipement both side you know).Sorry if you see it in a different way.

kuut battle is just a example and im not braggint out i am just saying fallen did a smart move that is all but we wanted a nice battle not a peasant battle that is all.
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2012, 03:35:47 pm »
Still don't get how its  a conspiracy to say that allies who have fed you most of what you got might help you in NA also.  Gold is simple enough to transport.  I didnt say they did or that it was certain.  I know our allies have in the past strategus' helped us with gold, its pretty normal and not some wild conjecture since anyone can trasnport gold.  And I simly respond in the language others use - when foaming at the mouth I use there direct language back at them as that si all they can understand.  Vice versa if they speak intelligently - I respond with a more wry wit and sharp tack - sadly I do not get this opportunity as oftena s I would like with the most common posters being the least literate and therefore not enjoyable sparring partners in writing.

get 8 of your active guys to do caravan and recruit troops and you would be suprise what you can do in 1 month. Yeah i get your point but it getting a bit boring when we did all ourself so far and people keep saying they migth have full plate army, they have this they have that you know it is just anoying and not the proper section in my opinion. this is a post for declaration of war. I personnaly have nothing against you kesh you fun to talk to on ts but as for forum stuff you are just anoying me the way i see it. I understand it your fun and that fine im just saying there is a more apropriate section for this stuff.And i dont get the point why you are so but hurt about fallen getting attack ? are they fcc ally i dont see this anywhere on the forum.

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • I am the Kwisatz Haderach
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade (Not the Coalition)
  • Game nicks: Boss_Awesome
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2012, 05:33:30 pm »
+2
Well to be honest in my opinion they did just ok. last battle i made with kuut kuut had like 150 mail armor out of 950 tickets against like 835 tickets and manage to kill out the 835 tickets that had weapon the entire time and also armor mostly mail and heavy armor at the beginin. If you read the post correctly sir i said gj to them. i said it is a smart move too. I just mentioned would have been nice to have a fair figth there... not a peasant battle and well i guess my broken english wanted to mean it would have been nice to have a fair figth with (equivalent equipement both side you know).Sorry if you see it in a different way.

kuut battle is just a example and im not braggint out i am just saying fallen did a smart move that is all but we wanted a nice battle not a peasant battle that is all.

I appreciate your comments Arrowaine, it's nice to be able to fight a war without resorting to shit talking.  Even though we are enemies I think you guys should stick with NA side of the map, it's where you belong and it's nice having quality opponents.  That being said, we aren't going to be doing fair fights when we are at war with 5 different clans. 

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2012, 07:50:59 pm »
+4
I appreciate your comments Arrowaine, it's nice to be able to fight a war without resorting to shit talking.  Even though we are enemies I think you guys should stick with NA side of the map, it's where you belong and it's nice having quality opponents.  That being said, we aren't going to be doing fair fights when we are at war with 5 different clans.

i know and totaly understand. like i said you pull out a figth still, it is a brigth move you guys did by going and defend yourself somewhere worth it....sorry was not really clear in other post but  i was meaning mainly is you did play well,you guys did good move. And yeah im glad that fallen isnt talk shiting at all and im really proud of you even more if you arent making bad suspesion and propaganda toward us also happy that fallen know a bit more about strat then some other people and it is always fun to figth you guys cause you know what you are doing.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2012, 07:54:18 pm »
BONNE CHANCE OCCITAN!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2012, 08:00:44 pm »
+4
i know and totaly understand. like i said you pull out a figth still, it is a brigth move you guys did by going and defend yourself somewhere worth it....sorry was not really clear in other post but  i was meaning mainly is you did play well,you guys did good move. And yeah im glad that fallen isnt talk shiting at all and im really proud of you even more if you arent making bad suspesion and propaganda toward us also happy that fallen know a bit more about strat then some other people and it is always fun to figth you guys cause you know what you are doing.

I must say that in all honesty it is always a pleasure fighting Occitan, thank you for the kind words. We do appreciate that Occitan as a whole always exhibits Sportsmanship and does not take Strategus too seriously, as well as providing good fights! I can certainly count on any Occitan vs Fallen battle to end in fun for both sides.

See you on the battlefield!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2012, 08:01:05 pm »
+2
J'ai un chat dans mon pantalon et j'ai vraiment envie de danser.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2012, 08:01:44 pm »
+2

I must say that in all honesty it is always a pleasure fighting Occitan, thank you for the kind words. We do appreciate that Occitan as a whole always exhibits Sportsmanship and does not take Strategus too seriously, as well as providing good fights! I can certainly count on any Occitan vs Fallen battle to end in fun for both sides.

See you on the battlefield!

+1 see you on the battlefield

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2012, 11:17:33 pm »
+2
ok, thats mine fault, i thought you where bragging about you won
so i apolegise for it

but well, it was a good fight

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2012, 11:42:02 pm »
+3

Just little precision, Occitania is not a "duché"... it was real country with language and culture very different from "France" (Langue d'Oc VS Langue d'oïl)...

Un petit coup de SE CANTA.. l'Hymne de l'Occitanie.. la vraie !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YTkzUOG2ao

Allez, une petite Coupa santa aussi pour aller avec :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPprybWGHrM&feature=fvwrel

Et enfin une petite LIBERTAT pour finir en beauté :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZQRHMf_bPE&feature=related

Petite vidéo pour découvrir ce que c'est que mon pays : L'Occitanie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-g7pcdLYWE&feature=BFa&list=PL0347305CA5D31E63

Voilà... thank you for watching my beautiful country...
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2012, 12:13:47 am »
+3
Still don't get how its  a conspiracy to say that allies who have fed you most of what you got might help you in NA also.  Gold is simple enough to transport.  I didnt say they did or that it was certain.  I know our allies have in the past strategus' helped us with gold, its pretty normal and not some wild conjecture since anyone can trasnport gold.  And I simly respond in the language others use - when foaming at the mouth I use there direct language back at them as that si all they can understand.  Vice versa if they speak intelligently - I respond with a more wry wit and sharp tack - sadly I do not get this opportunity as oftena s I would like with the most common posters being the least literate and therefore not enjoyable sparring partners in writing.

(I put in bold the part that re-enforces my point below...) They gave us a fief; that's it. That's all. Everything else Occitan has either started with (random village assigned), worked for, or negotiated to obtain (our gold for a city). Even our assets in the desert were lost without any financial/troop help.

Not going to get into this much longer but your insults towards Shinock based on language make me laugh.... I too will simply respond in the language you used;

If your tiny mind can get itself out of your ass,  I think you might stand a small chance of realizing how much of a douche you make yourself pass off as on the forums. Do you even re-read yourself after typing? That would explain the awful spelling. +1 for better English lessons Kesh. Come back to the writing sparring-league when you've passed your grade 9 English class, and quit belittling people based on language as I have been forced to mimic... (Apologies to any 9th graders who feel offended)

Re-read your post:

Yeah, its really tough to fight a 15 man faction when you can get 36 occitan to show up for one fights, not even including all members and then having chaos and pale horsemen attacking too.  Super poor, except you probably have full plate if you have any of the gold fed to you from UIF.  Not that impressive to win wih 3x as many mercs and gear 3x as expensive.

You seriously try to make us believe that your method of writing doesn't pass off as sarcastically arrogant and assumption-making? Come on now... You force people on the defensive with your forum responses because you pass off as an uninformed/sarcastic douche-bag who gets involved in too many Diplomacy threads that don't concern you...

And now you're making me pass off as a douche-bag for even having to type out in this manner.

Therefore, in order to leave off on a positive note I will offer some advice;

1. Prevent from making exaggerated claims, sarcastic and/or arrogant posts - it helps.
2. Get informed before making exaggerated, sarcastic, and/or arrogant posts - that helps too.
3. Re-read your posts - Calling people out on language when you present us with multiple spelling mistakes is pretty lame and hypocritical.
4. Mind your own business! Seriously. Getting involved in a non-RP fashion within diplomacy threads that don't concern you... get out of here!

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 01:06:10 am by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin