Author Topic: What type of hat?  (Read 614 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
What type of hat?
« on: October 25, 2012, 02:51:03 am »
Despite running a clan based on his realm, I can't seem to find out what type of hat Vlad Tepes is wearing in all of his portraits

For reference, simply look at my avatar!

I'd really appreciate if anyone could tell me, I've skimmed through over 20 pages of google results and haven't found anything so far.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: What type of hat?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 12:13:09 pm »
+6
A silly one.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 02:55:14 pm »
+10
After studying numerous scriptures, and consulting with leading history scholars, i have come to a definitive conclusion, that a hat  Vlad Țepeș ( Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia ) is wearing - is in fact a decorated Santa's Hat, painted from a certain angle:

Using the latest technology, i have been able to recreate Vlad's appearance in his old age:

It is clear now, that his supposed death have been staged, and since 1476, he resides near the North Pole, cleverly camouflaged as an all children's favorite Santa Claus - everliving and everlusting for blood. Shape-shifting into a bat, and using chimneys to gain access to private residences once a year, Vlad was able to gather enough human blood to sustain his existence for the past 500 years.

I am now accepting Pay Pal donations to hire a team of professional ex-military mercenaries, in order to hunt down the monster in it's lair, and exterminate it with extreme prejudice.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 04:28:05 pm »
After studying numerous scriptures, and consulting with leading history scholars, i have come to a definitive conclusion, that a hat  Vlad Țepeș ( Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia ) is wearing - is in fact a decorated Santa's Hat, painted from a certain angle:

Using the latest technology, i have been able to recreate Vlad's appearance in his old age:

It is clear now, that his supposed death have been staged, and since 1476, he resides near the North Pole, cleverly camouflaged as an all children's favorite Santa Claus - everliving and everlusting for blood. Shape-shifting into a bat, and using chimneys to gain access to private residences once a year, Vlad was able to gather enough human blood to sustain his existence for the past 500 years.

I am now accepting Pay Pal donations to hire a team of professional ex-military mercenaries, in order to hunt down the monster in it's lair, and exterminate it with extreme prejudice.

Of course, how could we all have been so blind as to not see this?  It was right in front of us the whole time...

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus