Author Topic: Nomination Lilith/Nuffen  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Ganon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganon, Linkk
Nomination Lilith/Nuffen
« on: April 15, 2011, 02:02:02 pm »
Why ? Because this forum section is full of threads with players being abused (17 threads in this section, 7 for lilith) by him and this made me change my mind about voting last time against the removal of his admin powers. I would like the chance to vote again. Personally i never had a problem with him but obviously something is wrong, i can understand one or two angry players but not half the admin abooze section being about him. To be clear, i'm not requesting the removal of his admin powers based on one particular incident, but on the overall picture of the last 1-2 months.

Edit: To clarify, since people say i need to state the reason of abuse. There's half a forum of reasons, i'm not quoting all the threads but you can read them, that's multiple reasons, and it got alot worse after the vote to remove him. Based on all those specific episodes, i think Lilith got overconfident after passing one admin removal vote, and started abusing his powers.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 03:45:57 pm by Ganon »

Offline ChrystTheEmperor

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • III EMPIRE III
Re: Nomination Lilith/Nuffen
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 02:13:18 pm »
+1
Age of Conan: II..EMPIRE..II^Leader^ALL TOP^500members
NFSW Chrystemperor lvl 25/rating 1.65
Voyage Century: TOP EQUIP^TOP SHIPS (TOP 1 World Guild Director)//Dark & Light: EMPIRE Leader//Pirates of Burning Sea: Pirate 50 ALL TOP//DAOC: scout 50 RR 9L8(TOP 10 world guild leader)//SWG: Jedi ALL TOP

Offline Electro

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • when death smiles at us all we can do is smileback
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Electro
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 02:14:27 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Online polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 02:54:14 pm »
Please read the bolded bit in the spoiler:

(click to show/hide)

+1
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 02:55:51 pm by polkafranzi »

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 03:06:52 pm »
You can't be serious. Did you even read the threads? Most of them are Mercs thinking they are above the rules, then getting pissed when someone enforces the rules.

I'm sorry but your comment is not objective at all. With the same mentality I can accuse all the admins being against Mercs.
Do I? no, Did Cmp vote against Vicious? yes is he a Merc? yes When you sent me a pm about Nuffen did I give both of you a mature response? yes

Here is the full member list :

(click to show/hide)

Could you please point out the ones you think that they think they are above the rules.

Lets talk about Nuffen :

Is he a nice guy? yeah time to time, he is human after at all (I hope) Do I find some of his decisions hasty? yes have I told him that personally? yes. He doesn't bother me that much but he has to think twice before he is making a decision. Thats all I suggest to him.

Btw Leiknir, I gave you the complete list of Mercenaries. Anyone who are not mentioned in the list are not Merc, seems like wherever you look you see a Merc.

Have a good day.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 03:18:07 pm »
(click to show/hide)