Author Topic: YO TKoV!  (Read 7862 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: YO TKoV!
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2012, 08:18:57 pm »
Lol are you this ignorant? You used to be my favorite strat troll, but I think you lost your touch.

How can you call us cowards when you, the largest na faction, bring troops from 2 other equally large factions in fallen n Crusader alliance? I dont know if its cowardly or pathetic that almost everything your clan(for the moment) has in worth is a direct product from the CA.

And since you have an unlimited amount of gold at your disposal and multiple armies from multiple clans in our area, why would we bother holding fiefs we cant use? Who needs goods when we sell your excess gear.

Your complaining now, wait tell you start the seige at alburg.
lol i ain't the one complaining or crying.  :mrgreen: think you been listening to smoothrich too much lately to believe any of that. I did call you a coward come fight me :)
Whos says i'm not trolling now? lol  :twisted:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 08:28:53 pm by Goretooth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2012, 08:52:31 pm »
Meh you had your chance for "fair" field battles, but the odds are too stacked now.

Also, ul b with us next strat right?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 10:42:27 pm by Hobb »

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2012, 09:31:18 pm »
We like indirectly equipping your armies....what would NA do if TKOV's last two castles got taken over?  Back to holding hands and playing grab ass?

No thanks, keep the free XP flowing please.

I'm still attacking and fighting! I wiped cross off the map!

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2012, 10:28:54 pm »
plz siege something.  no more strat battles except UIF inhouse league scrims farming infinite XP on EU for their clan mates alone.

hosps have tons of duped templar gear just go attack stuff so i can own u guys and get XP with tkov and pals since the fights are fun.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2012, 10:35:16 pm »
Hey I've been begging our leaders to keep sending in armies...we've had some problems with scheduling as of late.  Ideally we would have chain attacked the castle every single night until we took it.

I think with the announcement of strat 4 coming, a lot of people are less serious about strat 3.  I'd still like to conduct a campaign using the best tactics and strategy possible though.

That and Peppo's been in the process of a move, and it seems like we have a lot less active people in c-rpg these days.  Maybe 20-30 it seems like the nights I play (obviously not at the same time).
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2012, 02:41:59 am »
Meh you had your chance for "fair" field battles, but the odds are too stacked now.

Also, ul b with us next strat right?
lol why would i wanna be on the side of bunch that hides in castles?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2012, 02:56:26 am »
+2
lol why would i wanna be on the side of bunch that hides in castles?

You're with Hospitaller and last round they hid and made their final stand in a castle, which is what TKoV is trying to do. Chaos is still in the fight!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 03:35:57 am by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2012, 03:17:13 am »
Not really sure how we ran away from a fight, but ok. We fought where we could, but villages are useless when getting invaded, cant send any caravans out. We had already lost a lot defending Odasan, attacking HATE, fighting the Templar's, re-taking Fearichen, and then trying to send help to Chaos. Unlike you guys, we dont have an unlimited supply of gold, so we have to actually manage our resources, we cant send overly equipped armies to their deaths and not care, which is why we are "hiding" in our castles. Believe me, i would love to have some field battles, but we just dont have the resources to spare.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2012, 03:36:53 am »
You're with Hospitaller and last round they hid and made their final stand in a castle, which is what TKoV is trying to do. Chaos is still in the fight!
Was I with them last round?

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2012, 03:39:11 am »
Was I with them last round?
No but hobb indicated (sure it was sarcasm) that y'all would be on his side next round. You said you don't want to be on the same side of someone who hides in a castle, you joined Hosp after they hid in a castle a round before. Therefore you joined sides with someone who hid in a castle. Then again, I'm arguing with someone who betrayed LLJK.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 03:46:48 am by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2012, 09:19:13 am »
No but hobb indicated (sure it was sarcasm) that y'all would be on his side next round. You said you don't want to be on the same side of someone who hides in a castle, you joined Hosp after they hid in a castle a round before. Therefore you joined sides with someone who hid in a castle. Then again, I'm arguing with someone who betrayed LLJK.
LLJK and ATS don't forget  :twisted: However the so called betrayal of LLJK is smoothrich fault. I still game with phantom and a bunch of other LLJK daily can't say the same for smoothrich.  I made it very clear to him while i was in LLJK i would not fight against my friends in hosp and he never got it and expected me to fight against them when the time came.  Two clans two bad leaders. I joined LLJK while gaga was still leader and was fine with that and fine with phantom leading but gaga left and smoothrich took over and sank LLJK.
Hosp lets me do my own thing and that's what i'm good at. Dev can be difficult with others but i like him and love how you all hate him. Makes me like him even more that he makes you all so very mad.  :mrgreen:
If you didn't figure it out i'm a huge troll. I mean who gets kicked out of LLJK and banned most of LLJK while in ats? oh right me  8-)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2012, 09:54:40 am »
Hey that's rude, I didn't care about you fighting with Hosps, even if some other people were paranoid you could leak them info of our Strategus troops and movements.  You simply said that you wouldn't fight against Hosps or LLJK, and support both otherwise and I felt that was good enough compromise. 

Then you signed up against LLJK repeatedly for Hospitaller, with the tag still, even against your own LLJK fief which made me laugh.  So I said meh dude I'm just gonna have to remove you from the Strat faction for the rest of this war, but that I wasn't mad it was just to play the game fair and you'd probably have more fun openly fighting for Hosp anyways.

The truth is not quite as good of a troll for sure, but I don't care either way.  All I care about in this thread is farming XP in Strat in the fun sieges people have been throwing at TKoV, as it's basically all there's left in NA strat besides 1 glorious, victorious "anti-UIF" alliance.  Let TKoV die with honor, let me get back to level 33 after my drunk respec, and let's have something fun to do in cRPG.  Stop Posting, Start Sieging.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2012, 09:56:17 am »
Hey that's rude, I didn't care about you fighting with Hosps, even if some other people were paranoid you could leak them info of our Strategus troops and movements.  You simply said that you wouldn't fight against Hosps or LLJK, and support both otherwise and I felt that was good enough compromise. 

Then you signed up against LLJK repeatedly for Hospitaller, with the tag still, even against your own LLJK fief which made me laugh.  So I said meh dude I'm just gonna have to remove you from the Strat faction for the rest of this war, but that I wasn't mad it was just to play the game fair and you'd probably have more fun openly fighting for Hosp anyways.

The truth is not quite as good of a troll for sure, but I don't care either way.  All I care about in this thread is farming XP in Strat in the fun sieges people have been throwing at TKoV, as it's basically all there's left in NA strat besides 1 glorious, victorious "anti-UIF" alliance.  Let TKoV die with honor, let me get back to level 33 after my drunk respec, and let's have something fun to do in cRPG.  Stop Posting, Start Sieging.
nah
gonna dance around their castle for awhile haha

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2012, 10:17:24 am »
attack udiniad again plz. my peasants are eager for battle.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 10:40:09 pm by Havoco »
Pock gobblers

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2012, 12:09:52 am »
+1
attack udiniad again plz. my peasants are eager for battle.

But not, it would seem, the 5925~ soldiers camping out inside. Then again...