Poll

What class did you respec to?

1h
1hcav
2h
2hcav
pole
polecav
melee (1:1:1 build aka max all melee wpf)
archer
ha
xbow
hx
throwing
horsebundle of sticksree
other hybrid

Author Topic: [Fallen] - The Fallen Brigade - (Recruiting Eu) - We are 3 years old!  (Read 123388 times)

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
Re: [Fallen] - The Fallen Brigade - (Recruiting Eu/NA) - new poll weekly
« Reply #645 on: October 23, 2012, 11:07:22 pm »
We have attacked Wataga.

5AM UK.

lol, typical tactics of krapikulus and their pathetic allies..

>attacks before the dawn
>feels the pain of defeat all day long
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 23, 2012, 11:10:39 pm »
+2
lol, typical tactics of krapikulus and their pathetic allies..

>attacks before the dawn
>feels the pain of defeat all day long

Sadly we are not gifted with the ability to change the night time hours of our enemies, and our polite requests that they stop moving past us so we can attack at a more pleasant hour, are met with odd looks at best.  I would have thought that would be something one would consider before posting such a comment.  If you happen to have a sensible solution to such a problem I would love to hear it.

Offline SoA_Sir_ODHarry

• Baron
  • Renown: 134
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ODharry
« Reply #647 on: October 23, 2012, 11:14:26 pm »
Tavuk.....

second fail

just sayin
Crob: i'm in duel tryin to not be shit
Crob: now i'm running round eu2 with a dagger

JOIN The Horde NAO
       http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-POC

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #648 on: October 23, 2012, 11:15:45 pm »
Sadly we are not gifted with the ability to change the night time hours of our enemies, and our polite requests that they stop moving past us so we can attack at a more pleasant hour, are met with odd looks at best.  I would have thought that would be something one would consider before posting such a comment.

i wonder if abay and shanks are the same guy..

Tavuk.....

second fail

just sayin

second feeding

just sayin

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Armitage_Shanks

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • One kind word, can change the World.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA & Krems!!!
  • Game nicks: Armitage_Shanks
« Reply #649 on: October 23, 2012, 11:53:56 pm »
+6
i wonder if abay and shanks are the same guy..

second feeding

just sayin

Do you have to be an asshole to join Bashimy old friendouks, or is it just prefered?

Offline Sable Keech

• Earl
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I know a good rye when I see one
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Keech
« Reply #650 on: October 24, 2012, 12:33:33 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
« Reply #651 on: October 24, 2012, 01:11:13 am »
At this point, just promise to pay money and I'll fight for whoever
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project

Offline Crob28

• Count
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 24, 2012, 01:16:37 am »
At this point, just promise to pay money and I'll fight for whoever

I'm sure something could be arranged for those who turn up and perform well, feel free to apply with a price.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #653 on: October 24, 2012, 03:08:13 am »
Go home Tavuk, You're drunk. <3 <3 <3

Please forgive Shanks his over enthusiasm, as the start of battle grows ever nearer he tends to become excited and prone to grand speeches, though I fear in this case he has failed to inspire the blood lust he hoped for.

Bandits fall outside the morality of "good and evil", they are nothing more than a blight, a pestilence that must be swept clean from these lands lest their foul presence is able to fester and infect all of our lands.  Rest assured they would turn on your own caravans (and even steal the crown of Tears himself) with glee if given so much as a sniff of an opportunity.  Join our cause and show these vermin what will happen should they even attempt to cross you.

Fight for us, and as a reward we shall allow you to do anything you wish with the prisoners and the bodies of those who fall, and we mean anything.

Sounds beautiful! I'll sign up if I can make it.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 24, 2012, 03:19:43 am »
I heard you guys rejected bubba, he was very disappointed.  Now he's been kicked, banned, or turned down from Hospitallers, Fallen, Remnant, Kutt, and just a few minutes ago he lost a duel against Cyranule and failed to join BRD.

Fallen:  Only Evil Allowed (as long as you are 18+)  sad days for the youth of cRPG
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #655 on: October 24, 2012, 03:28:55 am »
+2
I heard you guys rejected bubba, he was very disappointed.  Now he's been kicked, banned, or turned down from Hospitallers, Fallen, Remnant, Kutt, and just a few minutes ago he lost a duel against Cyranule and failed to join BRD.

Fallen:  Only Evil Allowed (as long as you are 18+)  sad days for the youth of cRPG

We would love to see him apply again when he matures a bit more, but at least we were not sending him to other TeamSpeaks as a joke and laughing about it to others, now that would indeed be a sad day for the youth of cRPG to be used in such a fashion, but luckily no one here has that indecency at cRPG, right?!  :wink: Perhaps he might have had a better chance with the Hospitallers if someone had not told him to say "Smoothrich sent me" :wink:  as we all know the animosity a few of their members have towards that brand of cigarettes. :wink:

I'm happy to say though that we tested him out for a few days and let a substantial amount of our members to get used to him and get to know him. We give everyone a chance! Even pandas...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 03:37:35 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #656 on: October 24, 2012, 05:18:07 am »
+1

We would love to see him apply again when he matures a bit more, but at least we were not sending him to other TeamSpeaks as a joke and laughing about it to others, now that would indeed be a sad day for the youth of cRPG to be used in such a fashion, but luckily no one here has that indecency at cRPG, right?!  :wink: Perhaps he might have had a better chance with the Hospitallers if someone had not told him to say "Smoothrich sent me" :wink:  as we all know the animosity a few of their members have towards that brand of cigarettes. :wink:

I'm happy to say though that we tested him out for a few days and let a substantial amount of our members to get used to him and get to know him. We give everyone a chance! Even pandas...

Tl;dr

I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #657 on: October 24, 2012, 06:02:39 am »

He said he told you guys he was 14. But you didn't believe him.

So here I am, saying on record, that he is infact 14. So you can stop calling him immature now.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #658 on: October 24, 2012, 06:24:03 am »
+3
So here I am, saying on record, that he is infact 14. So you can stop calling him immature now.

I apologize for forgetting his age, the number 11 stuck with me as that was the first age I heard (from Smoothrich when Smooth was talking to me in NDitions when he was mentioning sending him to various teamspeaks such as Hospitaller). Regardless of his age, his actions unfortunately are not to the level of maturity that we prefer in our applicants, and again in later years I would love to see him apply again when he has further matured as his enthusiasm and good-natured personality was appreciated.

So here I am, saying on record;
We don't discriminate on some magical arbitrary number, we judge on the actions and words of the applicant, as we currently have a 14 year old in the Fallen Brigade who made it in, and we also have rejected quite a few 20 and thirty year olds (and I can think of a pair of 40 year olds) who did not make our requirements. To be perfectly blunt I don't give a crap how old someone is as the number by itself is relatively worthless as previous experience has proven.

Offline Smiling Daemon

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 24, 2012, 07:43:13 am »
+4
I think that RP aside, it was mean spirited and indecent of Smoothrich to send Bubba to factions he doesn't like. Then had Bubba to tell people who sent him, knowing that it was reason enough to not be accepted for fear of being a spy. It's one thing to hate each other in the game and in strat, but you've lost it when you involved someone who's new to the game and is genuinely asking for help and guidance. You are in essence, destroying his cRPG experience by using him as a pawn in your weird hatred against other factions. I used to think that the general low opinion of Smoothrich's worth as a person was due to RP or war stance, but after this move, I can't help but agree with them.