Author Topic: DTV issue (Merciless_Mauwits, ZINDIK, Pedricco_di_Medici, Wolves_Hekke)  (Read 3706 times)

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
So,
hate to post this but there are still some
players who think they can do what they want and kill the ones who try to stop them.

Server: EU_7
Time: around 14:00 (+- 10 mins)

After a few rounds that we went not past nomads some
players decided its time to change the map.
They were ~ half of the players on the server.
They started to attack the virgin and tked everyone who tried to to block them or stop them in a different way.
It cant be that a minority of the players decide that they can choose what happens and disturb the game experience of the others.

Screens:

http://imgur.com/a/wdoGC

Players that I saw tking and that tked me:

Merciless_Mauwits
Pedricco_di_Medici
ZINDIK (6 times, highscore)
Wolves_Hekke

There were alot more and I guess checking the logs will be painful but needed.

Dunno what can be done here but I think that players need a timeout.

May the shitstorm come!

Morphium

Just to show that this is not an uncommon issue and needs to be handled: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,31515.0.html
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 12:14:48 am by sF_Guardian »
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Re: DTV issue
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 02:17:07 pm »
Was there, On some DTV map it is 100% impossible to fight against the AI no matter how many good players you have, it's just impossible on maps like open plains / no defence. I can understand why they do that, it is because they know that they won't be able to pass certain waves, also your image is dead. If you attack them back then you should be banned too

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 02:21:36 pm »
Was there, On some DTV map it is 100% impossible to fight against the AI no matter how many good players you have, it's just impossible on maps like open plains / no defence. I can understand why they do that, it is because they know that they won't be able to pass certain waves, also your image is dead. If you attack them back then you should be banned too

Dammn links, thank you for tellin me.
It is not impossible to win there btw, just no fence abuse.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 02:49:18 pm »
I was reminded that this kind of action is a bannable offence by an admin not too long ago.

Solution: make me admin just for that server.  :D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 02:52:41 pm by Patoson »

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 12:45:33 pm »
bumnp for justice!

Offline Elio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 737
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The treeee!
    • View Profile
    • Calradia's Maps Explorer
  • Game nicks: Elio
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 05:45:57 pm »
This, and me for week-end !

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 03:32:14 pm »
le bump

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 09:03:53 pm »
i know this map got to tincans few times. You need to use that doors in the house on right side. You can enter it and bots can't because it is much raised of the ground. So just do overhead spam and slay them all. You can stuck them even from behind and kill them witha archers.
But nvm they didn't deserve ban for this. Some maps are realy shitty to play.

Offline _Mirko_DesNordens

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Mirko_
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 10:11:59 pm »

LOL me too :p

Well, the problem is..that we have sooo much fucked maps that WE CANNOT reach after Nomads or something. Close some maps..or make some maps with defence and not ...damn maps with open fields and Hills!
That would make it something funny and possible for the players. how want to reach more then Nomads or that damn red samurais with then damn overpowered Nodachis.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 10:44:00 pm »
i know this map got to tincans few times. You need to use that doors in the house on right side. You can enter it and bots can't because it is much raised of the ground. So just do overhead spam and slay them all. You can stuck them even from behind and kill them witha archers.
But nvm they didn't deserve ban for this. Some maps are realy shitty to play.

So they dont deserve gettin banned for like 3 till 6 teamkills, all intentional?

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 12:51:44 pm »
nope,that is normal because they are changing map. Everyone is just trolling. I posted same thread before,and they didn't got banned.
But players were chenging like 4-5 maps in row.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 12:58:44 pm »
nope,that is normal because they are changing map. Everyone is just trolling. I posted same thread before,and they didn't got banned.
But players were chenging like 4-5 maps in row.

They want those maps where they can glitch i think

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 01:01:12 pm »
They want those maps where they can glitch i think

Exactly but tking should be punished, no matter why

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 01:11:10 pm »
Exactly but tking should be punished, no matter why

you see, they can only take off the virgin's clothes , but didn't/ cannot kill her because she have unlimited amount of hp, all they can do is to rape her, they should be punished for such crime indeed

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 01:14:55 pm »
you see, they can only take off the virgin's clothes , but didn't/ cannot kill her because she have unlimited amount of hp, all they can do is to rape her, they should be punished for such crime indeed

Im talking about the Tk`s on players who tried to block them from doing it, whatch the screens you dumbf*ck