Author Topic: [BAN] Herkkutatti_The_Boss  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] Herkkutatti_The_Boss
« on: June 03, 2012, 03:58:20 am »
Harkkutatti_The_Boss
EU_1
Around 03:45

Was playing and managed to get stuck and I waited for the enemy to kill me. Herkkutatti then decides to qml me. There was a lot of time left and the enemy was right next to me so I figured I didn't have to go spec. Still, that wouldn't be a valid reason for him to qml me, since you can also see that I am armed and armoured.

(click to show/hide)

Also possible ban for Templar_Vincent_Ruth:
(click to show/hide)
Same server, a little earlier:
My cat recently destroyed the cable(?) of my mouse, and I was playing with my touchepad to see how it was (TERRIBAD, btw), and during a fight I accidentally hit him. He then says "good excuse" and kills me. This was right at the end of the round too, about half a sec before the last enemy fell. Intentional teamkill are not allowed anyway, anytime, and he decided to use the "I also have a touchepad" as an excuse. I didn't think to take a screenshot right when he killed me, so I only got the log. I dunno if it's enough. Although you can see him say "I can also use it" right before he kills me, so it's pretty obvious that it wasn't an "accident".
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
Re: [BAN] Herkkutatti_The_Boss
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 06:31:52 pm »
I can't believe you made a ban request for it. Thought you could handle such a trollish act. I apologised for it later on though. I would never teamhit someone on purpose unless we are sure to win the round but yeah, still this doesnt make it an acceptable behaviour.

I just got banned by Tristan for teamhitting for 3 hours previous day. I hope this doesnt give me an extended ban. I promise i will never teamhit anyone not even fisting and i will take ss of every teamhits and request ban for them.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 06:44:27 pm by Araxiel »
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 11:57:17 pm »
I can't believe you made a ban request for it. Thought you could handle such a trollish act. I apologised for it later on though. I would never teamhit someone on purpose unless we are sure to win the round but yeah, still this doesnt make it an acceptable behaviour.

I just got banned by Tristan for teamhitting for 3 hours previous day. I hope this doesnt give me an extended ban. I promise i will never teamhit anyone not even fisting and i will take ss of every teamhits and request ban for them.
I was just angry since you did it for no other purpose than to be a douche. Don't do stuff like that. I didn't see the apology later (how much later?), but I don't think you deserve a ban (or extended, whatever) since you got the message. I thus withdraw the ban request on you.

PS: I wouldn't have posted it and just let it slide, except herkyderpy decided to QML abuse and I had to make a thread anyway. Still, it's annoying when people tk you for no reason, capiche?

As for the guys posting:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1492.0.html

I appreciate the bumps, but don't post where you shouldn't. Especially Panos since his small penis already makes him the laughing stock of cRPG the internet pretty much everyone. Stop acting like a castrated Greek bitchboy (which I think you are IRL) and delete your Profile.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 12:00:38 am »
My my,I haven`t seen such a butthurt post in a while,thank you for reminding me while I troll people  :lol:
Yes. I'm raging so hard I be boiling children  :shock:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 12:15:42 am »
I was just angry since you did it for no other purpose than to be a douche. Don't do stuff like that. I didn't see the apology later (how much later?), but I don't think you deserve a ban (or extended, whatever) since you got the message. I thus withdraw the ban request on you.

PS: I wouldn't have posted it and just let it slide, except herkyderpy decided to QML abuse and I had to make a thread anyway. Still, it's annoying when people tk you for no reason, capiche?
I apologised next round after you died to the enemy. Kinda realised later that it wasnt a nice act. Probaby you were busy uploading images and posting this.
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 12:18:31 am »
I apologised next round after you died to the enemy. Kinda realised later that it wasnt a nice act. Probaby you were busy uploading images and posting this.
Nah, the stuff with Herky happened later. I was probably too busy musing about how impossibru it is to play decently with a touchepad when you wrote it.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 06:04:51 pm »
Not gonna ban for his qml of you. If u were standing around and not moving maybe he really thought u were leeching.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 09:52:44 pm »
Not gonna ban for his qml of you. If u were standing around and not moving maybe he really thought u were leeching.
I was moving Randomdude. Or trying to, as I was stuck

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 01:37:37 am »
If you are stuck, probably you see yourself moving and slipping back but others only see as you are standing still.

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 01:39:31 am »
Nice thread you got there
also, lold at the views almost 500 other threads have about 100
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 01:45:32 am by Herkkutatti »
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 10:30:25 am »
Nice thread you got there
also, lold at the views almost 500 other threads have about 100

The amount of people that want you banned.  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 10:46:11 am »
nope. they are my support group
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 11:01:23 am »
No , i saw your name and ban together and realized there is drama here so i showed up.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 11:34:15 am »

There would be 500 posts here then, not views.  :mrgreen: