Author Topic: Continue to post about how NA has devolved into Hospitaller and it's vassals  (Read 33388 times)

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
This kind of "u were bigger so it wasn't right to attack me" propaganda is starting to get old really, i'm still waiting to see a land owning faction that attacks thinking he is inferior to his target in a strategus (or in every other strategy game lol).
Oh and ofc everyone in this thread seems to have short memory, especially the talking about UIF being the evil gangbanger aggressors while before EU- NA war every NA was against Hospitalliers and Occitans, green machine anyone?

Still don't get hospitalliers, why are you doing this? Those guys you are protecting now wanted to wipe you, and they always talked shit about you.
Some from uif could have been rough to an hospitallier leader ok, but EU had and has no interest whatsoever in taking NA lands, those in NA lands were merely raids to take stuff and cause havoc upon your enemies and there weren't any plans on taking hospitalliers lands even temporarily.

You could just have fun ruling the NA continent now and buttrape whoever tried to be a bully with you in the last months, while we could start to do more funny things like doing war with each other, instead of this shitty NA/ EU stalemate that nobody will ever win and remember very much Orwell "1984" a giant fake war that serves the only purpouse of mantaining the status-quo.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:36:25 am by Sharky »

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
You should remember our conversation over teamspeak.  All i got from UIF was arrogance, disrespect, and lies. The first stone was cast, and those who did should reap what they sow. You people even thought it prudent to speak behind our backs in russian. As if we were too stupid to use a translator.   I am all for playing the game, and thankfully, your less than honorable actions have directed our fervor towards the UIF.

We already stated that we will only defend with the NA and supporting EU factions.  An invasion of EU territory is not part of the current plan. Especially when we know that clans such as yours have used less than noble means to accumulate massive quantities of resources, without lifting a finger to deserve them.  We feel that we now rival those resources, but we won't waste them on your goading.  If there is another strat, you are going to have to change the way you play, or die.

Hehe, I remember this 15-second conversation. I said: "Don't help Templars". Your answer was simple: "O.K." -  Wonderful ally  :shock: Don't talk to me about honesty you hypocrite :rolleyes: We never leave friends without help. Arrogance, disrespect - maybe, but lies? :rolleyes: Speaking behind your backs in russian - Really? Do you use sophisticated software to detect voice?  :rolleyes: You are really strange... An invasion of EU territory is not part of your current pussy plan,so what is your awesome plan?  :rolleyes: "our fervor towards the UIF" - Show me :rolleyes:. Massive quantities of resources, without lifting a finger to deserve them - are you talking about taking castles without defenders?  :rolleyes: Go to hell, now I know with whom I'm trying to talk to. Waste of time  :rolleyes: I don't have to write simply what I think about you. After a while of strong concentration, even you will know  :twisted:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ryanwilson140

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 11
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Alpha, Templar_Omega_
  • IRC nick: Templar_Alpha
I couldnt be fked reading all of this,  I am just waiting for the map to unfreeze so I can start wrecking my enemies.... please map UNFREEZE!

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
I think people forget, that when the UIF at first came too NA lands, they killed their enemies, and gave back those villages to NA clans. Hope you guys remember that... There's the clue, UIF never wanted anything in NA. Like i said, things escalated.
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
When DRZ attacked all of Chaos armies were on the offensive, we had nothing protecting our villages, our backside was unguarded. And we did not start the war against hospitaller, we formed and alliance with Tkov,LLJK(who numbers were a bluff) and some small clans, Hospitaller chose to attack Green machine. So nobody  chose to gang up on them.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
When DRZ attacked all of Chaos armies were on the offensive, we had nothing protecting our villages, our backside was unguarded. And we did not start the war against hospitaller, we formed and alliance with Tkov,LLJK(who numbers were a bluff) and some small clans, Hospitaller chose to attack Green machine. So nobody  chose to gang up on them.
  Woot XD
  We take some empty village and leave 1 with army and continued to move our army to the north, at this time the chaos led all his army to the village Karindi were we have some fun battles  :P

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
And we did not start the war against hospitaller, we formed and alliance with Tkov,LLJK(who numbers were a bluff) and some small clans, Hospitaller chose to attack Green machine. So nobody  chose to gang up on them.
OOh come on that's just not true. Anyway, it's not so late occitan and hospitalliers, eu leaders didn't want the war against you in the first place, most of us only wanted war with Green Machine stomp them and then return to our eu homes.
And both eu and na doesn't seems really excited over doing another horrible ping horrible times battle, and clan leaders should do what their players wants imho  :wink:.

But even if you still want this lame war, at least let's keep it civil, some respect for clans like greys who are formed by real players that play well both on map then on battles, telling they are a exploiter/scum faction and they don't deserve their stuff is the typical noctivagina idiotic propaganda. All UIF clans are real clans, formed by real people that knows well how to do stuff in map and battles that's the truth. Just go in grey ts and see their channels, how they organized crafting and stuff between REAL players not drones, players you can see a lot of time playing crpg_EU2 or strat battles.

So who repeat nocti bullshits only shows his ignorance and/or low intelligence and manners. Diplomatic game, and even tricks are one thing, trowing shit on a clan is another.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 04:11:33 pm by Sharky »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Harpag damaged the reputation of his clan by accessing over 100 cd keys from one ip.  I think that's why their called scum / cheaters.  That kind of mud sticks.
Turtles

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Harpag damaged the reputation of his clan by accessing over 100 cd keys from one ip.  I think that's why their called scum / cheaters.  That kind of mud sticks.
No, used like this is just a propaganda tool, peppovich didn't mention he got some problems with Greys behavior when they were saving hospitalliers asses wiping the green machine.

You know that it's an ooooold story and most of the current greys weren't even in the clan, not even sure if was harpag that leaded them at that time . Anyway,they are now a really different clan.
Accusing them now of some other guys 2 years ago fault it's like accusing templars of being a passive disorganized clan just because templars were at some point in strat 1.0, but that would be a really stupid thing to say since you are a completely different clan now, see?

There are many greys that work in village, do trade, do caravans and battles just like you or hospitalliers, too easy to scream 100CDKEYS harpag trollollol
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 04:54:30 pm by Sharky »

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile

I thought that you are normal ... waste of time for any conversation. Many times I explained situation and next time don't want to repeat - it's nonsens. We just kill you all and I don't care about reputation in part of community full of morons. For me, important is that we have a good reputation among our allies and friends, and enemies are afraid of us like a plague. Have fun with shitting on forum  :wink:

PS. Sharky, thanks for your support with a good word, but it makes no sense. Let them enjoy their own stupidity  :lol:

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
It was harpag, and i simply said that's how they got a reputation of being cheaters / abusers.

Why should i care, we've been at war with members of both the 'NA' block and the 'UIF' and always had a good fight.  People are always gunna trash talk each others, there's nothing you can do to stop them.

- I personally don't care what people have done thats in the past, but lots of people do, and lots of people will remember and bear grudges.
Turtles

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
OOh come on that's just not true. Anyway, it's not so late occitan and hospitalliers, eu leaders didn't want the war against you in the first place, most of us only wanted war with Green Machine stomp them and then return to our eu homes.
And both eu and na doesn't seems really excited over doing another horrible ping horrible times battle, and clan leaders should do what their players wants imho  :wink:.

But even if you still want this lame war, at least let's keep it civil, some respect for clans like greys who are formed by real players that play well both on map then on battles, telling they are a exploiter/scum faction and they don't deserve their stuff is the typical noctivagina idiotic propaganda. All UIF clans are real clans, formed by real people that knows well how to do stuff in map and battles that's the truth. Just go in grey ts and see their channels, how they organized crafting and stuff between REAL players not drones, players you can see a lot of time playing crpg_EU2 or strat battles.

So who repeat nocti bullshits only shows his ignorance and/or low intelligence and manners. Diplomatic game, and even tricks are one thing, trowing shit on a clan is another.

I'm not lying. We did not start the war.  http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,26299.0.html

We were also having fun until you stepped in.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
It was harpag...
This knowledge does not even have developers, even I'm not sure who it was, but of course you know best  :rolleyes:

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
My mistake, i apologise, was always impressed upon me that it was you that was responsible. As i've said, i don't care for the past and try to take a fresh approach to the future. Strat turns into a bigger and bigger grudge match every reset.
Turtles

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I thought that you are normal ... waste of time for any conversation. Many times I explained situation and next time don't want to repeat - it's nonsens. We just kill you all and I don't care about reputation in part of community full of morons. For me, important is that we have a good reputation among our allies and friends, and enemies are afraid of us like a plague. Have fun with shitting on forum  :wink:

PS. Sharky, thanks for your support with a good word, but it makes no sense. Let them enjoy their own stupidity  :lol:
Still sad they managed to persuade with this bullcrap a lot of factions that UIF is pure evil and cheating den, i think UIF closure and english deficencies made all their slander machine even more effective. But yeah what matters in the end is to have the thrust of friends :wink:

I'm not lying. We did not start the war.  http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,26299.0.html
We were also having fun until you stepped in.
Yeah because uniting all NA faction other then Hospitalliers and Occitan under same banner, amass troops on hospitalliers border threatening hospitalliers of extintion is a peaceful, friendly act to them(and to uif as well)
And a 6vs1 is fairer ofc then the current UIF vs world. You can also see here hospitalliers saddness when we came to ruin your fun ahahaha :D http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,27559.0.html
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:36:50 pm by Sharky »