Author Topic: New player, starting naked  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Mangler

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
New player, starting naked
« on: January 05, 2011, 04:08:45 pm »
Whenever i enter a server and start the round, I'm naked. no armor, weapons, nothing.

Is it a server-side thing? I have the items equipped in my loadout page and made sure to save my gear.

please help? my fists don't pierce armor very well. :(

Offline Zoidberg

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Awesome Bar: 8
    • View Profile
Re: New player, starting naked
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 05:14:55 pm »
it must be fixed now.
Sorry for my bad English.

Offline azrieleus

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 05:32:59 pm »
This problem seems completely random now that the new patch is out. Some of my friends that are playing can see all of their equipment and get all of the gold they are earning, some can only see half of the eqipment they've bought when they play, and I can't use any equipment or earn any gold. WTF? And yes, I've tried logging off both the game and c-rpg.net, but nothing happened. It actually made it worse because originally I was having the only seeing select equipment problem.  If this doesn't get fixed soon, this mod is going to lose a LOT of people!

Offline Henry_the_force

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 08:48:20 pm »
Have you checked your atributes???Maybe you aint got enough strenght or whatever to wear everything you had!!! About the exp/gold gaining problem cant help you, im on the same stack, no exp nor gold for me either.

Offline Golradir

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Golradir
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 08:49:06 pm »
first time i played after patch i started naked, a few hours later it was fixed for me

Offline Mangler

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 04:22:18 pm »
well i was hoping the problem would solve itself given a few days, but it seems that's not the case.

to clarify things i created my account the same day that i first created this thread, so my items couldn't possibly be broken, and since i only have the starting peasant gear item requirements aren't an issue.

i heard that there was a new patch? im guessing that is the issue. if so im hoping the problem is handled soon, for me and any others having the same issue, if any.

oh well, i guess prophesy of pendor will do in the mean time.

but i seriously hope this bug is squashed soon. cRPG just looks way too fun.