Author Topic: Fetih 1453 (Fall of Constantinople)  (Read 12860 times)

Offline Iymore

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Balamir
Re: Fetih 1453 (Fall of Constantinople)
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2012, 12:28:11 pm »
In Ottoman law if you conquer someplace with a fight or battle, you can loot everything you want as a Janissary or Spahi . Cuz you deserve it. All children under age 5 would be converted to a faithful Islam warrior to fight against infidels.In all Turkish history books it looks like this; "If the children doesnt want to leave his/her family, they can stay and if the child has no brothers or sister he/she wont be taken." Fuck it. Not true at all.
Maybe its right they earnt shit loads of money and glory.But they killed their OWN families who knows... When someone asks my history, i wouldnt answer Faithful Great Ottoman Empire, i would answer Huns from steppes, they were more honorable and glorious people.The only point i like about Ottomans, we live in where the lands they conquered.I am a Humanist and i think that way :)
Değiştir şu avatarı hareket ediyorsun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Offline Abay

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: badbreaking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Abay
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2012, 02:14:00 pm »
In Ottoman law if you conquer someplace with a fight or battle, you can loot everything you want as a Janissary or Spahi . Cuz you deserve it. All children under age 5 would be converted to a faithful Islam warrior to fight against infidels.In all Turkish history books it looks like this; "If the children doesnt want to leave his/her family, they can stay and if the child has no brothers or sister he/she wont be taken." Fuck it. Not true at all.
Maybe its right they earnt shit loads of money and glory.But they killed their OWN families who knows... When someone asks my history, i wouldnt answer Faithful Great Ottoman Empire, i would answer Huns from steppes, they were more honorable and glorious people.The only point i like about Ottomans, we live in where the lands they conquered.I am a Humanist and i think that way :)
Well, hope you face those janissaries in afterlife and they say if you are true or not. Esselamun Aleykum
[17:48] <Vovka> thx chadz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MBB_CAV

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GoldKick
« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2012, 04:16:14 pm »
+1