Author Topic: Fetih 1453 (Fall of Constantinople)  (Read 12862 times)

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
Re: Fetih 1453 (Fall of Constantinople)
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 02:00:48 pm »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082432/

This one was great. Fucking Mel Gibson. Hes real guy, he beats women.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2012, 03:20:39 pm »
Bitch , please...
Ofc its about Nice good Turks ending the evil rotten Byzantine Empire .
What did you expect ?
Any French movies about Agincourt ?
Any British movie about how they failed in Gelibolu- 1915 ?

Dat prejudice...
If you like medieval movies , watch this film DVD is not out yet wait for it when its on the market YOU CAN TORRENT  :lol:

I love how you talk like Ottoman never captured Istanbul and Byzantine Empire never opressed orthodoxes to gain favour and support of pope.
For Orthodox people , Sultan Mehmed was a savior instead of occupier.
So yeah , good turks saved people of istanbul from evil bymy old friendtiums.

I wonder why the EU didn't want to admit Turkey....??

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2012, 05:22:24 pm »

They are stinking. Without exception.
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2012, 06:45:14 pm »
+1

Because they aren't in Europe?

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 12:47:48 am »
+1
Turkey is schizophrenic, they worship Ataturk in the same manner that they worship the Quran, and never see how it's contradictory. Well every country is "schizophrenic" and pulled by different influences anyways, but it's very pronounced in Turkey. The cliche is that it is between "west" and "east", culturally, but you have the pro-"western" factions, the pro-"eastern" factions, and mixes of everything in between.
Koyama if you honestly believe that the Sultanate of Rûm was "liberating" the orthodox you have a serious comprehension issue. If this is true, where is the large orthodox church of turkey today? Why did the orthodox Patriarch leave, if he was so damn happy to be liberated from evil Byz emperors?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 12:50:58 am by Oberyn »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2012, 06:14:19 am »
+2
Turkey is schizophrenic, they worship Ataturk in the same manner that they worship the Quran, and never see how it's contradictory. Well every country is "schizophrenic" and pulled by different influences anyways, but it's very pronounced in Turkey. The cliche is that it is between "west" and "east", culturally, but you have the pro-"western" factions, the pro-"eastern" factions, and mixes of everything in between.
Koyama if you honestly believe that the Sultanate of Rûm was "liberating" the orthodox you have a serious comprehension issue. If this is true, where is the large orthodox church of turkey today? Why did the orthodox Patriarch leave, if he was so damn happy to be liberated from evil Byz emperors?
Give me 1 example that are not jihadist muslim country except Turkey?
That will give you the answer of why we are schizophrenic.
Give me 1 example except Germany ( which they attacked first ) that invaded by all of their neighborhoods in the past at the same time.
That will give you the answer of why we need to adore Ataturk and at the same time Quran.
Sultanate of Rum Ottoman Empire libarated Ortodox people  , Do u know that we could assimilate all of the places that we counquered ? Instead of that we gave them free choice to live their religion and life.
Orthodox Patriarch is still in Istanbul , called " Fener-Rum Patriarch " . And and total churches in turkey are more than mosques total number in Europe.At the moment i can remember many churches , kadikoy , taksim ( which got a joke in turkish named Saint Antuan ; Sen antuansan bende erhanım  in english Saint pronounced as Sen in turkish which is "you" so the sentence is If you are Antuan then i am Erhan(name) " ) balat , fatih , trabzon , iznik , izmir , capadocia...
Please do not talk about like an adult that is proffesional politician and socialog because i have no idea till 1 year which friend of mine told me that its forbidden in Berlin to hear "Ezan".
(click to show/hide)

tl ; dr
We are best

Offline Svitjodvarg

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
  • Strategus Coordinator!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Wolves_DeGothia
  • IRC nick: Wolves_DeGothia
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2012, 06:58:44 am »
If they're going to make a propaganda movie atleast hire good actors and have lots of money to make it look good. so it's atleast good to look at.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2012, 08:22:39 am »
+1
Yes, I will definetely revise my opinions after listening to a retarded nationalist. Especially YOU, Cicero.
I thought you would actually correct me with historical evidence, since there's tons of evidence the Orthodox church was treated the same as any other "minor" religion in the Ottoman empire. So yes, they were relatively tolerant. Then there's the tons of pogroms, ethnic cleansings, mass "deportations", etc...since then, especially in the 19th and 20th century. So your offense at the way Germans don't allow "ezan" is just completely hypocritical, because at least they recognize the attrocities they have committed in the past, unlike a certain "free" country where it's just buried under a mass of propaganda and feel-good "we are so awesome" bullshit.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 07:48:34 pm »
Just to make it correct, religion normally means masses not tolerating other shit. Most of the churches are being hide behind bushes, walls etc (in kadıköy). Other way, they would not last too long or get pillaged most probably.

-I don't think it's different for other religions too. As long as religions exist, there will be people not tolerating each other.

-Liberating by conquering sounds like another bullshit that a warmonger can say. Or a message we can see in movies.

-As for the other aspects, I agree with joker. I also agree with him on many other aspects of life too as well.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2012, 04:20:38 pm »
Yes, I will definetely revise my opinions after listening to a retarded nationalist. Especially YOU, Cicero.
I thought you would actually correct me with historical evidence, since there's tons of evidence the Orthodox church was treated the same as any other "minor" religion in the Ottoman empire. So yes, they were relatively tolerant. Then there's the tons of pogroms, ethnic cleansings, mass "deportations", etc...since then, especially in the 19th and 20th century. So your offense at the way Germans don't allow "ezan" is just completely hypocritical, because at least they recognize the attrocities they have committed in the past, unlike a certain "free" country where it's just buried under a mass of propaganda and feel-good "we are so awesome" bullshit.
I didnt want you to revise your opinions , i gave you info which u didnt understand or didnt "want" to understand.
I gave you evidence ; Do you really waited some pictures , historical websites and some shit ? No i dont even give a fuck what you think about my country or my religion.
I quit talking with some idiotic turkish racist morons like you long time ago now i can just tell you ; We are terorists but Atatürk is the PKK  leader but we adore him meanwhile we Pray in church in arabic also.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2012, 06:17:02 pm »
"Christians (Oriental Orthodoxy, Greek Orthodox and Armenian Apostolic) and Jews (Sephardi), who comprise the non-Muslim population have dramatically declined since the early 19th century onwards from 25% to less than 0.7% today, and are continuing to steadily decline since the year 2000 as well."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Turkey

What didn't I understand? That you're trying to paint the Seljuk Turks and then the Ottoman empire as some sort of delightful multiculturalist utopia to justify it's expansionism? Yes, I think I grasped that.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 06:38:12 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ankara
after this battle ottoman empire was totally broken
before the battle ottoman lands was

Only the lands that mostly turkish people occupied rioted instead of balcan people. Because they were totally agree to live under ottoman justice instead of pressure by church.
I wont type any other thing here i just dont want to talk or tell something to you because u got some info and i can't even make you understand those even if i type a book and get a novel with it.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2012, 04:53:15 am »
"Christians (Oriental Orthodoxy, Greek Orthodox and Armenian Apostolic) and Jews (Sephardi), who comprise the non-Muslim population have dramatically declined since the early 19th century onwards from 25% to less than 0.7% today, and are continuing to steadily decline since the year 2000 as well."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Turkey

What didn't I understand? That you're trying to paint the Seljuk Turks and then the Ottoman empire as some sort of delightful multiculturalist utopia to justify it's expansionism? Yes, I think I grasped that.
You do realize that Ottoman Empire is not the same as Republic of Turkey right ?
Empire consists of people with different cultures , different ethnicity and different religions while states have a single major group of people who share the same or relative characteristics .
You quote a wikipedia sentence which mentions that there is a decrease on non muslim population in Turkey starting from early 19th century . The author of this sentence is a bit retarded because in early 19th century there was no Turkey , there was Ottoman Empire instead and it began to lose lands . Most of the non-muslim groups in Ottoman Empire were living in conquered eastern european regions (What a surprise eh ? ) when the empire began losing those provinces , drop in non-muslim society period has started .You should be a real biased retarded fuck to see "Turks are pressing christians to convert them for centuries" out of this fact. There are lots of muslims in eastern europe today and its because of the influence of Ottoman Empire.They made mosques in every city they conquered but they didn't burn any churches therefore there is still religious diversity in those lands.Serbians were killing Bosnians just because they were muslims and none of the European leaders gave a fuck now i just laugh when you european kids try to give lecture to us , "barbarian allahuakbar terrorists" about being civilized , humanrights and living freely.
By the way , no one gives a fuck about joining EU its crambling down anyway ... We fought each other for centuries no one thinks that we could be allies in any day . Staying neutral is something but being allies ? Bitch please...

TL;DR : Deal with it Turks are the best.

edit:Even i can edit that wiki page btw don't believe in everything you read in wikipedia  :wink:

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2012, 04:55:48 am »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082432/

This one was great. Fucking Mel Gibson. Hes real guy, he beats women.
It's an Aussie movie not British .
Learn the difference then come again.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2012, 10:39:47 am »
You do realize that Ottoman Empire is not the same as Republic of Turkey right ?
Empire consists of people with different cultures , different ethnicity and different religions while states have a single major group of people who share the same or relative characteristics .
You quote a wikipedia sentence which mentions that there is a decrease on non muslim population in Turkey starting from early 19th century . The author of this sentence is a bit retarded because in early 19th century there was no Turkey , there was Ottoman Empire instead and it began to lose lands . Most of the non-muslim groups in Ottoman Empire were living in conquered eastern european regions (What a surprise eh ? ) when the empire began losing those provinces , drop in non-muslim society period has started .You should be a real biased retarded fuck to see "Turks are pressing christians to convert them for centuries" out of this fact. There are lots of muslims in eastern europe today and its because of the influence of Ottoman Empire.They made mosques in every city they conquered but they didn't burn any churches therefore there is still religious diversity in those lands.Serbians were killing Bosnians just because they were muslims and none of the European leaders gave a fuck now i just laugh when you european kids try to give lecture to us , "barbarian allahuakbar terrorists" about being civilized , humanrights and living freely.
By the way , no one gives a fuck about joining EU its crambling down anyway ... We fought each other for centuries no one thinks that we could be allies in any day . Staying neutral is something but being allies ? Bitch please...

TL;DR : Deal with it Turks are the best.

edit:Even i can edit that wiki page btw don't believe in everything you read in wikipedia  :wink:

Yes, of course, there were no pogroms or ethnic cleansings or mass deportations in the territory that is today Turkey in the 19th and 20th centuries. It was all just a multicultural dream of tolerance. After all, there are still christians in former Ottoman territories today, yes? Just like the benevolent European imperialist powers didn't try to convert the local populace of the middle east.
Obviously European colonialism was totally fucking tolerant, because hey, there's still muslims there today. I'm glad you managed to realize how awesome and ok it was for Europeans to bring modern infrastructure and technology to your decaying lands. You're welcome. /sarcasm
And Turks seem to fucking love the EU, given the ridiculous number of them leaving their country to emigrate there. Of course a lot like to pretend they are doing so as some kind of colonists, mostly the young second generation ones, because it's more mollifying to their pride than saying their parents fled their shitty country in order to seek better lives.