Author Topic: Autoblocker unban thread  (Read 65398 times)

Offline sauruman5150

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Autoblocker unban thread
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2012, 05:38:10 am »
hi im regaurds of getting banned sorry for the problem of the auto blocker i thought i turned it off after i had tested it one single player to look on how it worked with the game so that i could give some1 in here the info of easy detection i cant tell you how long it was used also yesterday i did run it to see memeroy ussage a how offten it used the hardrive im truely sorry for this have been a hard working player for over a year thanks for the time i had with this mod and the team.

Nessaj: Ok. No unban.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:51:42 pm by Nessaj »

Offline fulldemon40

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2012, 06:20:18 am »
I think I had it active while play a DTV server for about 10 or so minutes at 8 November 2012.
I had an autoblocker just to test if it worked for the bots in DTV.I didn't think it would give me a unfair advantage against the other people as everyone was working together to win. I now understand it's cheating and I wont do it again.

Thanks.

Meow: Hah, good one. If you thought removing my edit and changing your story from a completely ridiculous excuse about the autoblock and your mp3 player being a joint exe to something else would get you unbanned, you are wrong.
Permabanned.

Guess you missed my idea to try and help you by removing it all and starting over being more honest. I tried to point out the fact that I did use it, but only for 5 minutes or so during a DTV match, and after reading other peoples posts how in some cases they have used to for 2 weeks+ and been unbanned but with me just when I try to help you out and make it easier you perma ban me. Thanks for that.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 04:17:19 am by fulldemon40 »

Offline Redemption

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2012, 11:52:18 pm »
Just started to play again before I left for 2 weeks, played some old Haven buddies and decided to troll the crap out of them in duel.
Installed it and used it in duel twice(around 30 minutes), had some lol's turned it off and went to battle to retire before I left for my vacation. That's all folks.

Been playing on and off for a very long time, this is the only thing that keeps me coming back. I hope you admins understand I used it only in duel for a short period of time for a little bit of fun.

Nessaj: Light use. Unbanned.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 10:05:45 pm by Nessaj »
"Redemption is the best player I have ever met" - Redemption

Offline Bloody187

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: none
  • Game nicks: Sh0w
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2012, 04:10:35 am »
Time Used:5-6hrs total(approximate)
When:3-4 months ago(at the time of original post)
Reason: Block-bot testing
I used a bot about 3-4 months ago in duel against friends mostly because i was suspicious of a clan-mate and i wanted to see what a block-bot looked like to fight against. Also i used it in siege for one map and found it very boring.I am sorry for cheating even if it was only briefly and i will never do it again. for the full story http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/unban-please-42018/

Nessaj: No unban.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:42:07 pm by Nessaj »

Offline DOLPH

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2012, 08:22:08 am »
I gettin banned yesterday because I´m usin the autoblocker.
I dont know how long I use it,but I swear I never use it again,I delete the Autoblocker!!
Please dont permban me,I miss the Fights with Patoson and Old Shatterhand  :cry:!!!!

I SWEAR,I NEVER USE THIS SHIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Nessaj: Extensive use. No unban.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:43:01 pm by Nessaj »

Offline omegawolfy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: OmegaWolf
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2012, 09:39:46 pm »
hi :cry: i used autoblocker about a week ago for about 5 days i am sorry for usin autoblocker i just got tired of dying so much but i now will learn to block with skill i promise :D

« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:43:45 pm by Nessaj »

Offline theodtoo

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2012, 04:35:30 am »
Awhile ago not sure quite when i logged onto my character and made a stupid choice. i decided to try autoblock I tried to join a server and was instantly global banned. i am very sorry for what i have done. Please unban me?

Nessaj: Extreme use. No unban. Ever.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:44:45 pm by Nessaj »

Offline Naicha

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2012, 06:52:08 pm »
My english is bad, but I will try to tell you all my stories.
I am a player from China, there was a big group of fans playing crpg that time, and I was one of them.
then I was on crush of M&B, tried to do some meaningful things for my favourite game.
So I joined a clan called DMB, and I used about half year to join the best game community.
The clan became much stronger so we merged the other two clans and became the new: [Raider]
That was the most exciting part of my life, I got many friends from M&B.
Then I started do more for my gaming dream, I rented a server for M&B mods, such like 'Mount&Musket' and 'Persistent World'
I enjoyed it, and I wanted to try more, so I tried to contact 'Meow' and I got my cRPG server connected to the database.
Meow was nice to me, he is a very kind man, talk politely. I was greatful to his help.
But I had some trouble between CHN_cRPG/WB_cRPG_Asia server managers, I didn't get the right messages and had done many stupid things,
such like switch the game mode to 'Rabbit' which is a old game type mode of cRPG, the players didn't fight, they just waiting for the golds and experiences coming, and I just don't know that was not legal. I was too silly. And the next day, we all got global ban.
I was so upset and regret, begging 'Meow' for help, but I know he couldn't help me,
and I just left the responsibility to the CHN_cRPG/WB_cRPG_Asia managers which makes me regret.
They are great, they did help us to get unbanned. I felt shameful and wanted to be better than them, so I had a new forum account '98rmb'
and ask 'Meow' for another database connection, set up a website 'www.hammerway.com'(it's closed now).
But my server could't get players from their server, so I keep changing new networks and server configs,
keep asking 'Meow' for more connections.
Sorry Meow, I know you are tired about the shit that time, and I am regret for all the things.
I lost the player's trust, I felt painful because my friends keeps leaving me. And I found the auto blocker at the same time,
so I wanted to earn respects and trusts by nice skills using auto block(madness), and I made a bad move.
I kept using it about 20 hours and had fun, but it's not real fun, it just killed my friends, that fun was not from my heart and teamwork.
I get it now, to earn peoples' trust and respect is to respect and trust them first, it's the same on real social life. I fell shameful that I tried to get their respect back by killing and became arrogant.
Finally, I am regret on all the things I have done which is fault, I used over 5 months to get pass my self-esteem.
If I can get a chance, I want to go back this great community, I think I can do better after this experience, I want to pay more for 'M&B', the favourite game in my life, play with my friends again.

This is my cRPG roleplay event video before I got global ban:

Nessaj: Extreme use. No unban.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:45:25 pm by Nessaj »

Offline tortoul

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: STRanger
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2012, 09:11:56 am »
My english is bad, but I will try to tell you all my stories...
sorry for offtop, but it's so touchin' ... ahh
Up onto the overturned keel. Clamber, with a heart of steel.
Cold is the ocean's spray. And your death is on its way.
With maidens you have had your way...
Each must die some day.

Offline pine

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2012, 05:09:21 am »
Time Used: NONE
When:5 minutes ago
Reason: Was using it on single player native so when the mobs blocked they could i block down and i still had autoblock. I left it on and forgot i got banned as soon as i tried to join the server. I'm very sorry I will make sure i shut it off from now on

Offline Snsz_Savas

• Beggar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Snsz_Savas
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2012, 10:06:57 pm »
My english is bad. :(I Used Autoblock 1-2 years ago.I do not remember how much I used.cRPG is fun.I'm sorry all crpg community.I'm not playing for a long time, please unbanned cRPG.(Xecutioner character's name)

« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:40:17 pm by Nessaj »

Offline CarolusX

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2013, 07:57:53 am »
Any news on unban requests?  :rolleyes:

Offline Brick

• Beggar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Brick
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2013, 01:21:33 pm »
1-2 years ago i used autoblock for 15-30 mins and got banned please could i be unbanned
 ~ Brick

Offline Pomme

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2013, 09:08:46 pm »
Hi,my friend (KaniX) used autoblocker 1year ago for an hour

Nessaj: Your friend is unbanned.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:53:03 pm by Nessaj »