Author Topic: I'm retiring from CRPG  (Read 12140 times)

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
Re: I'm retiring from CRPG
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2011, 11:26:42 pm »
I would like a loom ;D

I've been playing cRPG since the start, 40.5k kills and 17.8k deaths, and I'm gen. 1. I'm having trouble getting my loomed black lamellar, so I could use a loomz since I don't haz any. And I ruv you!
If your gen 1..... Loki isn't gay
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2011, 11:34:07 pm »
+7
These threads are always so sad. Especially when people keep begging for looms even after the OP says that they're either gone or he's not giving them away.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2011, 11:45:13 pm »
And nothing of value was lost, why the fuck do people feel the need to tell the world they're stopping playing?

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2011, 11:47:12 pm »
And nothing of value was lost, why the fuck do people feel the need to tell the world they're stopping playing?

Who are you?
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Jetsam

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Quik_MB
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2011, 11:51:06 pm »
It was good to run into in the duel server again, I missed rolling with the PxC guys and wrecking rooms with pure slaying skill. I remember when I first saw you play, you destroyed people with that axe, and used that thing before it was really well known. I hope you find something you enjoy even more with your new found time. Now as far as those looms, I had to restart my character from scratch, and I'm dead broke, so if you could throw a fellow PxC guy any of those, I'd be more than appreciative.

Enjoy life, and don't be afraid to come back,
-Jet_PxC
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:52:47 pm by Jetsam »

Offline Homey_D_Clown

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2011, 11:53:32 pm »
GG sad to see a worthy, axe duel opponent leave.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:54:36 pm by Homey_D_Clown »

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2011, 12:21:13 am »
These threads are always so sad. Especially when people keep begging for looms even after the OP says that they're either gone or he's not giving them away.

the really sad fact is that are so sad you can't even find the good spark to troll...

I would like a loom ;D

I've been playing cRPG since the start, 40.5k kills and 17.8k deaths, and I'm gen. 1. I'm having trouble getting my loomed black lamellar, so I could use a loomz since I don't haz any. And I ruv you!

40.5 kills, you play from the start (spring, summer 2010? no upkeep till feb 2011...  :rolleyes:) and you haven't a little bank to afford a +1 weapon?  :lol:

You can fool some people sometimes, But you can't fool all the people all the time.

dunno. besides loom beggars, really few tears. (more like "hey i'm so sad you leave... PLZ PLZ PLZ GIMME YOUR LOOMS!!) :lol:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 12:25:58 am by Corrado_Decimo »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2011, 12:21:43 am »
If your gen 1..... Loki isn't gay

Miley is gen 1, amusingly enough, hence the stupid high level...

40.5 kills, you play from the start (spring, summer 2010? no upkeep till feb 2011...  :rolleyes:) and you haven't a little bank to afford a +1 weapon?  :lol:

You can fool some people sometimes, But you can't fool all the people all the time.

Probably something to do with the 24/7 stint of Milanese plate and Flamberge combo that lasted for an impressive amount of time :lol:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 12:22:47 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2011, 12:28:44 am »

Probably something to do with the 24/7 stint of Milanese plate and Flamberge combo that lasted for an impressive amount of time :lol:

well if you go bankrupt in 9 months with 9 months or pre-upkeep play, something is wrong. i throw all my gold on loompoints and looms whenever i can and never traded/sold any looms for profit... and my default loadout is 60k gold so... something is not right there.

Offline AreTreble

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Aretes
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2011, 12:55:16 am »
Farewell fellow players, crpg has become stale for me. For some odd reason, i no longer enjoy playing CRPG like i did when i first started back in january. A myriad of different reasons led to this decision but ultimately, CRPG has lost that freshness that it once had and now i find that crpg has become far too serious and repetitive. Melee combat is only engrossing in the duel server now, or during a full battle/siege server without all the troll archer alts that seem to plague low pop servers.

Anyways the important part of this topic is that i have 3 masterwork looms, +3 GLA, +3 Cuir Bouili, and a +3 red wispy gauntlet. Post in this thread and tell me why i should give you one of my looms. Bonus points for newbies and people i like.

I'm sorry to see you go, Thucydides. May you find contentment in whatever you decide to invest your time in.

Peace.
AreTreble

Offline robert_namo

• Count
  • Renown: 170
  • I don't understand.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis "of the Stars"
  • Game nicks: Robert_Namo_Astralis
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2011, 04:38:15 am »
Play a single player mod, like 1257 ad if you get bored with crpg. Getting on ts with people you play with makes the game more enjoyable.

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2011, 04:58:02 am »
Level 35? Ima laugh when one of these days you accidently hit the respec button type in your password and hit enter. If it can happen it will happen!

Also How does she  he not get bored of using 2h over and over and over. Milanese and Flamburger is fun for the first 2years but it can get old....
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 05:00:05 am by Winston_Churchill »

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2011, 05:13:12 am »
Level 35? Ima laugh when one of these days you accidently hit the respec button type in your password and hit enter. If it can happen it will happen!

Also How does she  he not get bored of using 2h over and over and over. Milanese and Flamburger is fun for the first 2years but it can get old....
Miley has alts

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2011, 05:24:53 am »
Miley has alts
And so does Jesus.... You communist

Offline Snoozer

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 58
  • Faction:Knights Hospitaller
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2011, 08:07:12 am »
to be honest i skipped all the pages

im sorry to see you go bro but do not give away your looms

just keep them for whenever you feel like pwning some noobs and showing them how you dd it back in the day.

as much as i would love looms i would rather have the chance to fight legit players now and then and it would have a sour taste to

score looms this way

but i would assume you already gave them away Q_Q so if i ever see you in the servers just ask me ill spawn you a loom bro peace out

i hope you have fun where ever you go and i hope you try out crpg again man
Good Bye Lost Legion R.I.P Q_Q