Author Topic: didnt know where else to put this.  (Read 966 times)

Offline Jester

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
didnt know where else to put this.
« on: December 03, 2011, 06:52:18 am »
Well Invicti_Jeff banned me from the invicti server for putting a ladder up, at first he claimed it was glitching (which its not), i dissagreed and he said nothing. then next round i did it again then he warned me to stop putting ladders up (because i previously won the last round thanks to the ladders, and go figure he was on the other team *he raged*). then right after warning me he says "its my server i do what i want" sort of rage speak and bans me.. lol..
you people gotta chill and stop raging, its just a game.
Dexxtaa: "Rudeness. I get frustrated with a lot of things, but nothing gets me more than some uneducated nudnuk being completely rude to me.

This is a game, but for god sake, these are real people behind these avatars. Please try to be nice to each other."

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: didnt know where else to put this.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 04:51:41 pm »
Well Invicti_Jeff banned me from the invicti server for putting a ladder up, at first he claimed it was glitching (which its not), i dissagreed and he said nothing. then next round i did it again then he warned me to stop putting ladders up (because i previously won the last round thanks to the ladders, and go figure he was on the other team *he raged*). then right after warning me he says "its my server i do what i want" sort of rage speak and bans me.. lol..
you people gotta chill and stop raging, its just a game.

If i'm right they want to keep it to no ladders on server. Cause lots of people hate ladders on battle, and they do as well. Talk to jeff though, he's (sometimes) reasonable. Other times you just gotta tell him to shut up.
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 05:21:55 pm »
Since you haven't yet made a thread in the proper section I'm just going to respond to clear up anything people are thinking.

I was there.  It was the arena map, and you were putting a ladder up into the stands on the edges of the map and shooting from there.  That's a pretty gray area as far as I'm concerned because the map is obviously not made to be fought in the stands and I've never seen people on other servers be allowed by admins to ladder up to the stands on that map before.

Regardless, from that point the issue was pretty simple:
-Jeff warned you in admin chat not to do that
-You argued with him and put a ladder up again the following round
-Jeff banned you

I'm also going to say that you had been bitching about horse archery and arguing with admins on maps prior, not to mention were calling people 'bundle of stickss' etc for not respecting duels (which aren't a part of the server) during the course of your playtime on the server.  The ban may have culminated with your blatant disregard to the admin's warning at the end but you weren't exactly being a peach before that either.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 06:28:02 pm »
Since you haven't yet made a thread in the proper section I'm just going to respond to clear up anything people are thinking.

I was there.  It was the arena map, and you were putting a ladder up into the stands on the edges of the map and shooting from there.  That's a pretty gray area as far as I'm concerned because the map is obviously not made to be fought in the stands and I've never seen people on other servers be allowed by admins to ladder up to the stands on that map before.

Regardless, from that point the issue was pretty simple:
-Jeff warned you in admin chat not to do that
-You argued with him and put a ladder up again the following round
-Jeff banned you

I'm also going to say that you had been bitching about horse archery and arguing with admins on maps prior, not to mention were calling people 'bundle of stickss' etc for not respecting duels (which aren't a part of the server) during the course of your playtime on the server.  The ban may have culminated with your blatant disregard to the admin's warning at the end but you weren't exactly being a peach before that either.
I've played on that map on NA_1 and went on the stands with a ladder (like 20 of my teammates did) and the admin would make us get down only if we were the last ones. But they aalso said we could not destroy the ladder we used to get uup there.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login